• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Silhouette

Smash Lord
We gave Chibo the duty of making the last combo vid, but everytime it approached he got scurred and camped it with percent lead, I think he finally timed it out last week.

*checks results thread

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
lol, i think ill go print that off at college...
theyll never know it was me :3
That was my idea too except we still have to pay for color printing. Don't think it would have quite the same effect in grayscale.

and Stock... it took me months to finally win an auction >_>. I hate snipers.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I use gray ROB too.

And Cubone, they were selling one at the Anime convention I went to for $95.00 and I was really thinking about buying it, but ended up not getting it.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I use green/gold... But I have a texture over the green lol.

I use gray ROB too.

And Cubone, they were selling one at the Anime convention I went to for $95.00 and I was really thinking about buying it, but ended up not getting it.
Are you looking for just ROB in good condition or all the pieces (gyros, stands, etc)? Regardless, you can get them cheaper than 95 off eBay.

I ended up paying $30 including shipping for just ROB.

Went ahead and printed the grayscale... When I'm done I'll decide If I want to do recolors of it to make it match gold and that texture =p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
love the green texture, but i ove the green texture with ALL characters except ganon (whose whitebeard costume is cooler) and wario (who lacks a good colour scheme out of all of his 12 costumes) the pkmn trainer green is shoddy too

i like to think of the green r.o.b as military r.o.b!

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I'm content with going as the default original. Has anyone made a ROB texture thats black?

Yo I'm C Spyker btw I main Peach however ROB is my secondary. ^.^

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
We need Mango Sentinel ROB.

I say it clear here and now. I will actually put my Brawl disk back in my Wii and use it if I see a proper Mango Sentinel skin.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Green is my favorite color but not that shade =x

If push comes to shove though I'll use just about any color. Except blue.
love the green texture, but i ove the green texture with ALL characters except ganon (whose whitebeard costume is cooler) and wario (who lacks a good colour scheme out of all of his 12 costumes) the pkmn trainer green is shoddy too

i like to think of the green r.o.b as military r.o.b!
Green ROB da bess, sometimes I have http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5403 over green though, the shade is better. Plus, it's the MILF humping robot!
You know, back in my day I was the only green ROB. Everyone hated green for some reason.

I actually originally picked green partially because I liked it, but mostly because it was by far the most unpopular color. Also, locally, Nacker used silver, Chozen used yellow, and Chibo used blue, so naturally I had to use green (because I hate red and pink is gay).

This. PinkMAGENTA ALL DAI SON
I wish there was a purple ROB, I would so play that one.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I actually think default green is kind of gross. I like green, just not that type.
My favorite rob is purple (it's my favorite colour too); I know most of you call it pink xD
Leisha made a purple texture though that I really like and wish was default in the game:

-<3s it-

I lieks her baby blue one too :3

My new homepage, lulz.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I used to play Yellow ROB(Bees! ) lol but now I play Famicon ROB with teh RED japanese robo arms.

Top Bottom