• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Taj is disgustingly good. I love watching low tier combo vids.

*wishes Brawl didn't steal Dire away from the true G&W*

Sudai

Stuff here
Man, sometimes I wish I was that good with MewTwo..then I remember he's spent like, 10 years playing MewTwo..and I'm glad I'm not. LOL

On the real though, Taj is gonna be making combo vids till he dies, isn't he?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It's okay stingers, I use Pichu ALL THE TIME, and I'm not even PR'd.

I loved it when that one Fox ragequit the match, and when that other Marth was just swinging while Taj was teleport-******.

Sooooooo goooooodddddd

Sudai

Stuff here
You can with Link too. Grapples in Melee have a huge grab box on frame 1(I think it's frame 1 anyway) right inside the character that actually can grab people out of the air. Not sure if samus has it actually, but I know Y/Link do.

Sudai

Stuff here
Maybe not, like I said, not sure, it might have been right when the head of the grapple hook appeared. I remember seeing a youtube video with an AR showing bubbles and going frame by frame forever ago.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Some characters (like Marth) can time it so that the grab trades with both the upB and SideB from Fox...if you've never seen what happens to the "grabee" when the grabber is hit...it's pretty awesome. It's like Pikachu's uair semi-spike but a lot more horizontal

Fullmetal does this a LOT at the edge, and it invariably leads to death [if you use your second jump, get grabbed...but don't get THROWN, you don't get your second jump back]

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh sorry, i thought this was a brawl board XD

i see melee stuff and my head melts, seriously most of the time people talk about techy stuff SO much and i jsut die from an inabilit to techskill anything

Stockfield

Smash Champion
It was a really cool video, not going to lie didn't finish it but cool video.

You know what would be really awesome but kinda impossible, to make a ROB combo video of all the ROB mains ****** on everyone.

Top Bottom