• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Rickety

Peace and Love
T+r

San Diego is so awesome!!!!

Rickety is soooo awesome, I'm glad i go to finally meet him, he also fixed my controller and i'm so happy about it. :D
Yay! I loved meeting you too, Samuelson! You are such a nice guy! Thank you so much for having me over and letting me use your shower and for being so great in general. And yeah! I'll always be happy to help you out with any controller-related stuff I can, you're too cool!

I ****ing love rickety he is the cutest guy ever to exist
!

!!!

<333333

R+T

omigosh omigsoh

Yippee!! <333

Typh, you are the cutest, greatest, most best-est person ever! I am so, so glad to have finally met you, you truly are super-amazing. Yowza. We must hang out again soon (if you want too, that is!) ! I love you! <3 <3 :] <3 <3 :] :]

Rickety is going to melt when he reads Sam and Typh's posts lol.
Too late! <333333

Ah! What a wonderful weekend. <333333333333333333

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
Does anybody want to smash with me tomorrow at like 4 or 5? I have some stuff I want to practice and wifi's no good for it. ;p
You mean in like half an hour? I'm available, I have some stuff I need to practice too.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Lol, I wonder who Zex and DSF used in low-tier tourney.

Good job to Typh and ViceGrip, I just knew it!

Good job to SD at Quiznos! :) I failed at my Speech Tournament :[ (Boo to technicalities...).

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zex used pokemon trainer and DSF went mostly jiggs

ajax's jiggs ****ing ***** too

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Let me know when you finish that picture-- Rickety/Awex. I forgot which of you two were drawing it.

I want to practice already.

I left my charger @ the midwest house.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Ok so I can't make it anymore today cuz my dad needs some help with something, anyways:

Smashfest on thursday!

SD needs to practice. Nao.

5PM until the wee hours of the morning.

CV 29.2 This saturday!

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5935

Full Am bracket, no doubles. Then "pro".

Tell ur friends about it =)
Oh fasho! Im there Thursday and Saturday!!!! Its weird thats the weekly is gonna be on Saturday..... LOL!

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
So is it Saturday the second, Sunday the third, or Friday the First? O_o You have dates all over the place!

Geomaster

Smash Apprentice
See, this is why i shouldnt ask for days off to play smash, it allways turns into the other day of the weekend.

Hopefully i can make it at least 1 of those days, a smashfest would be a great place to practice with G&W, who i have decided is far enough down on the tier list that i may use and not feel bad about doing so. Furthermore, *RINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRING*

By the wayOH WHAT THE!!

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
YES I LOVE YOU FOR WATCHING SIRRONLIONHEART

everyone should watch his videos they are FANTASTIC

my team name at quiznos was "Sonic the Hedgehog the Fantastic Porcupine part 1" :DDDDD

i'm stalking this thread by the way!!!

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
san diego gets more incredible every time i meet someone else from there :D

$BONE$

Smash Ace
The name gave it away for me. Who in their right mind. LOL.

EDIT: Okay, people. Just a saftey pre-caution. IF YOU'RE FEELING SICK. Please stay home and rest/or get the proper medical attention! It's not considerate to get other people sick. You will not feel any better going to the tournament. I repeat, if you're sick please be kind enough to not get other people sick. This is just common sense.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Shut up already we get it.

It's very ignorant of you to specifically target the Mexican smashers... We all understand they live there, but if you were educated at all-- people who live in Southern San Diego/Imperial County are just as susceptible. We are all susceptible to the swine flu. So please people. PLEASE. If you're feeling ill or have a cough that might get us sick. Pleeasse do not come. I will be very pissed off at you. LOL. Thats the last thing you want. These are every week(or so) so you wont be missing out on too much! Just rest up please.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I highly doubt the wii would be graphically capable of playing RE6 if it was about flu city. most likely it would be a 360/PS3 game and the wii would get some of kind of lame spinoff.

.AC.

Smash Lord
the wii would probably get some kind of gimmicky alternative play modes involving wiimote/nunchuk to try and make up for lack of graphic capability.still influenza city crew battles would be somewhat entertaining.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
ok im sorry about the mistake on the tourney, i got the dates wrong.

-edrees im not sure about your position on the am bracket even though i wouldnt have a problem with it.
-No doubles on sat.
-Im driving on sunday to another tourney (super smash X III or something) who wants to go?

BTW, what did the troll say anyway?

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
^^^Probably something about swine flu?

So if theres no dubz on saturday, does that mean SIDE EVENTS? or what? just a shorter tourney? >.<

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I'll be willing to go with you to Super Smash X, Havok.

(Because I always follow Havok whenever he leaves town...always...hehe....)

Although I doubt I'll go if I'm Number 6 in the car again! If I go I'd want to be able to look at this Book that I need to cut for speech. ^_^

Awex

Smash Lord
It was my troll about not allowing TJ to come to Chula Vista cause of Swine Flu, except it was painfully obvious and less funny than I had imagined it.

I'll go to Smash X if I make some money at the weekly, the rest of my cash is going into my new instrument. ;p

Top Bottom