• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Lovage, I only go with what the general consensus on these boards seem to say about you (see Connor's post)...

It's all in jest, man.

Geo...how did you find out!?

...never mind.

Lovage

Smash Hero
Lovage, I only go with what the general consensus on these boards seem to say about you (see Connor's post)...

It's all in jest, man.

Geo...how did you find out!?

...never mind.
wait i take it all back
alex told me a story about you once i think
if i remember correctly it involved you being a BAMF

see you at a brawl slash melee tournament

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Of COURSE Mog would laugh. :p

JK <3 Love you Mog.

(Get more people, Havok. As awesome as you are, it'll be more than awkward to drive alone with you. :D).

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
id drive alone with havok <3

No homo?
I probably cant come this weekend >.< Anyone wanna give me a ride? D: Probably not...no one lives near me.

Oh excpet iz-pop and exkl. they live like mins away from me. too bad they dont have CARS.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
LET'S GO PACMAN.

Speaking of which, what say you Dreamhack? Gonna be in the Pacquiao camp this time? :):)
God **** it I knew the minute I read Selendrile's post that you would say some **** about Pacquiao!!!! He needs to fight Antonio Margarito..... But he won't cause he's chicken ****! There, theres my 2 cents....

LHG

Smash Journeyman
God **** it I knew the minute I read Selendrile's post that you would say some **** about Pacquiao!!!! He needs to fight Antonio Margarito..... But he won't cause he's chicken ****! There, theres my 2 cents....

Line up the Mexican boxers and keep increasing the weight classes like always and he'll stack the pyre. :p

Btw, Hack I didn't see you at the last weekly Pnoy and I randomly showed up at did I? :(

DreamHack619

Smash Ace

Line up the Mexican boxers and keep increasing the weight classes like always and he'll stack the pyre. :p

Btw, Hack I didn't see you at the last weekly Pnoy and I randomly showed up at did I? :(
PSH..... Yeah right Margarito would jack him up!

Yeah I didnt go, I havent been to a weekly or any tourney for that matter in so long! Are you going to this one on Saturday??? Im actually going to this one......

**Havok**

Smash Lord
so phoenix made it early, we're here if anyone wants to come down. Hall should come in little while.

ATTN!!!! :

Prosu league is on saturday so I suggest we go to that instead and have our CV on sunday, is everyone ok with that?

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Hey Bone since your the only one i know that play RPG around here, do you remenber this game? It was ****ing awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF7Wa1cN4Ic

Dude, yes. I played some of it on emulation a few years ago. Terranigma was very much like SoM, but with only 1 character. LOL. Thats song they used on that particular video you posted is sooo... I can't explain it. It's a good video though Pancho. Right on.

Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfni8CFfcew
One of the more obscure (not so popular titles). I played with the DeJap translation. Hawk was so broken.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I loved that game, Mog! I even own the other two games in its trilogy (Soul Blazer and Illusion of Gaia). I almost imported it from England, but found out that it wouldn't play properly even if I had a conversion tool. So, yeah, I played the emulated version.

By the way, Money Mayweather will stomp on "Pac Man". The only legit pac man is the one that eats ghosts, fruit, and power pellets. In fact, he'll stomp on anybody in his weight division...right, Hack?

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
Oh man PacMan so should have been in smash. He's already been in Mario Kart. >_>

Hmm...along the same line of thinking, Bub and Bob could have been in there too, provided they're not total clones of the Ice Cumbers. I imagine Doom Guy could have been there, too.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
By the way, Money Mayweather will stomp on "Pac Man". The only legit pac man is the one that eats ghosts, fruit, and power pellets. In fact, he'll stomp on anybody in his weight division...right, Hack?
Yeah Gursalug, thats about the biggest load of Bull **** I've ever heard!!! Im not gonna get into it like we did at the smashfest but Selendrile already knows whats up too....

BTW, I might be able to go to the weekly on sunday! I should be done helping my sister move like around noon cause I gotta be up at the *** crack of dawn to help her so I should make it....

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
If it's only you and me, Havok, I may have to step down.

It'd just be WAAAAAY too awkward. Third Wheel somebody? Come on, somebody step up!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Terranigma was the best entry in the Soul Blazer/Gaia series. Soul Blazer was fun, Illusion of Gaia was amazing, and Terranigma was just brilliant.

Look at how much I love chula vista. JUST LOOK AT MY POST COUNT. last 3 digits. I timed it just for you guys.

Top Bottom