• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CLASH 1 - Results Thread Is Up!

What extra Brawl event would you like to see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone from MD\VA have a carpool set up that would be willing to pick me up? I have off from school Sep 2nd, so I would be able to go the day before the tournament. :phone:

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm a maybe for this now. I may have family issues arising at this time. I really won't know if I can go 100% until like the day before. As of now I'm still planning on it.

M@v

Subarashii!
I consider the smash community as extended family almost, so I don't mind saying the "family issues".

My family and I are essentially on a death watch with my Grandfather right now. There's nothing we can do for him to improve his quality of life right now; hes almost in a vegetative state. He could pass on from now to as late as December the doctors guess. So if he does pass near this tournament, I obviously won't be here. I just don't want him suffering that's all :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Maybe I won't remove it, but change it to side event status, in fact yea that's prob what I'll do. Make it $5 instead of $10.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Is no johns the same day? wtf it's not on the calendar. Then why did so many people vote to add melee? If it's the same day then I'm not adding Melee
I voted for melee for this before no johns was announced like 2 or 3 days ago. Plus if i was gonna come it would be to see psu guys and melee needed to happen...

LLDL

Smash Hero
No johns date was changed afterwards.

And Chibo, I can't go to no johns so I'll be here and help you run the Melee if you want. Melee was done horribly at ktar, but the venue is legit and so close.

Allied

Smash Master
I'm coming and teaming with dphat
*****es

yall free

TEXAS PRIDE!!

jk this state sucks ****

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
No johns date was changed afterwards.

And Chibo, I can't go to no johns so I'll be here and help you run the Melee if you want. Melee was done horribly at ktar, but the venue is legit and so close.
Don't worry, it will certainly not be ran the same as KTAR. For starters, I actually have Melee info in the OP lmao
I appreciate the help, thx. I've actually already got people to help me run it though, so feel free to relax and play more. I'll certainly look to you for help with seeding though.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
About the sponsor info:

I would just like to say that if "jabs" is giving stuff away to only one person, it should be an Ike main. >_________________>

Never mind, I can't read apparently.

M@v

Subarashii!
So is anyone offering housing for this? I have a backup plan but it would be easier if we got housing.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i would ask some ppl that live in the area like keitaro. sorry but i dont have anything set up official for housing. i can help u look tho

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I can't really do housing at my house anymore, which is why I did hotels for KTAR. And asking to do hotels at my friend's job anytime soon isn't a good idea :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
house hmmm, maybe someone in philly can? i live too far south for me to house u, unless u want lol

M@v

Subarashii!
How far is the drive to the venue? The main issue is if I dont get housing, I'm going to likely stay at the hotel my dad gets a discount in in harrisburg, so its a 2.5 hour drive each way compared to a 4 hour one. This also involves have to stay 2 nights. I'd still rather not do that if I can stay closer to the venue. Drive to the venue morning of, house overnight, drive back to sc the next day.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I live about an hour and 45 to 2 hours from the venue. but its prob further away from SC than the venue

edit: just got like 9 or 10 sierra mist t shirts I can give away here

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone from MD\VA have a carpool set up that would be willing to pick me up? I have off from school Sep 2nd, so I would be able to go the day before the tournament. :phone: :phone:
Someone please? I would really like to go to this, since I missed KTAR. :phone:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Just got the stuff from Bawls today (www.bawls.com). They gave me tons of different stickers for everyone, along with bottle opener keychains and packs of their caffeinated mint candy to give away to everyone! I hope to move them on as a drink sponsor for the next event!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

Interested Attendees (Through SWF, AiB, or FB):

1. vVv ChiboSempai
  2. GOTM
  3. Talwind
  4. Chain-Ace
  5. Blyde
  6. Emmy
  7. Heavy Garbage
  8. Keitaro
  9. NT 3000
  10. Skoaraan
  11. SuperMarioMC
  12. Tony T
  13. vVv Pelca
  14. Wedge
  15. VGBC Xzax
  16. Omari
  17. Mew2King
  18. M@v
  19. Umbra
  20. Berserker Swordsman
  21. TKCK
  22. Melon
  23. Remix
  24. AztecKing
  25. Brawlin
  26. Dan -Zodiac-
  27. HorizonT
  28. Twizzlerj
  29. Yoshididdy
  30. Flizzz
  31. NiemannXX
  32. ringoffire
  33. Phoenix Lord
  34. Vinnie
  35. Crismas
  36. Alex Strife
  37. Dabuz
  38. Will
  39. Fatal
  40. Chaos Marth
  41. Felipe
  42. Seph
  43. James Hyland
  44. Cless
  45. Ksizzle
  46. Nasty
  47. Aposl
  48. D1
  49. Lol_Master
  50. Starlight
  51. Kai
  52. Jbandrew
  53. Pane
  54. Sphere
  55. SettitoWombo
  56. Nairo
  57. Smelly Cat
  58. NJzFinest
  59. Eggo
  60. Game and Watch Kirby
  61. John12346
  62. Thunderst0rm
  63. vVv Cheese

Keep the list growing!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok everyone, new poll. What extra Brawl event would you like to see?

Pools, Mid Tiers, or something else? If you want something else, post what it is in the thread. I'm talking something extra that is Brawl related.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Unfortunately no, I would like to keep it related to the same exact game, as in something we can run without changing any setups at all. Some other options could be like random, low tiers, mid tier teams, all brawl, etc. I just chose mid tiers and pools to be their own options apart from other since I figured they would be the two most popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom