• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash Of Brokenness VI - Fight For Royalty (Chicago, IL) June 27 Live Feed Available!

Moozle

Smash Champion
I think I'm free for this, but I won't know until I know the venue. And lain, we almost have the same birthdays :laugh:

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Current Up To Date Point Standings have been updated in the 2nd Post.

Brawl Standings are up.

Melee Standings will be updated shortly. ^_^;

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I might go to this... it all depends on my teammate and other friends.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
A few updates to note:

Tournament Schedule and Line Up has been Added!

Current Championship Point Standings for Brawl Singles and Melee Singles have been Updated!

Brawl Low Tier Tournament was Added with a List of Playable Characters!

Rules for Brawl have been Posted!

I will update more info later tonight. ^_^

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Noez! D tier shouldn't be in low-tier tournies. They would absolutely dominate and crush every other character. And by "they" I mean Ike/PT and possibly Bowser. Zelda ain't that great.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
That is kinda true... XD

I am revising it right now... =p

Well now is just 9 Playable Characters.... >_>

Lets see who wins. =p

Moozle

Smash Champion
Psst...you should let PT be in low tier. All he wants to do is be the very best, like no one ever was.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Sorry if this was mentioned earlier in the thread, but why are we having the tournament at Screenz again? I thought the venue would switched because of the increase in venue fee.

As for the tournament itself, I may go depending on whether my other friends are free; I have to make arrangements.

alcheato

Smash Ace
Hmm...If I can find someone else to drive I'll stop by. The parking here blows though.

Tink

Smash Hero
do these usaully get decent melee tournouts? and no teams O_o? thats just a slap to the face.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I'm happy it's at Screenz because now i actually know where it is lol. I didn't think parking was bad last time, I only had to park like a block and a half away.

Meneks

Smash Lord
I'm happy it's at Screenz because now i actually know where it is lol. I didn't think parking was bad last time, I only had to park like a block and a half away.
I agree screenz is a nice place

Tink: the last two i went to I entered melee the first had 30 something entrants and the second had I think 30.
Plus we had a doubles tourney both times.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Me and panda will TO for TVC i'll run a SSB64 tourney if people are intrested

Edit: Jiggs is gonna **** ya in the low tier tourney

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I agree screenz is a nice place

Tink: the last two i went to I entered melee the first had 30 something entrants and the second had I think 30.
Plus we had a doubles tourney both times.
it was 32 two tournaments ago and 31 or 32 people this last one because not all the people from two times ago showed up.. i think this one will be bigger though.

Meneks

Smash Lord
it was 32 two tournaments ago and 31 or 32 people this last one because not all the people from two times ago showed up.. i think this one will be bigger though.
Oh lol i stand corrected.
I was close though =D.
But yeah if everyone from both tournaments come to this one..
this will be a pretty decent turnout

Landry

Smash Ace
Is anyone from Wisconsin going to this who might be able to give me a ride? I'll pay my share of gas.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
wait... low tier tourney at the same time as the doubles? I'm guessing people be able to play one match without being disqualified from the other, but will that be so.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Tournament Fees have been updated and Venue Fee has been updated!

Check the Main Post on how you can enter a Tournament for FREE!

metroid1117

Smash Master
Tournament Fees have been updated and Venue Fee has been updated!

Check the Main Post on how you can enter a Tournament for FREE!
Regarding the OP: does that mean that if you bring a full setup, you have the choice of waiving either the entry fee for two tournaments OR the venue fee, or you can waive both the entry AND the venue fee?

Still unsure whether I'm going to go to this one, but right now it looks like it's more on the "no" side... only time will tell though, plans might change.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Full Set Up, already Waives your Venue fee.

But this time, you get an extra option of Entering TWO different tournament games for free, without paying that Tournament's Fee.

If you Bring a Full Set Up, you get BOTH - Venue Fee Waive AND Free entry to 2 Tournaments.

Top Bottom