• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash Of Brokenness VI - Fight For Royalty (Chicago, IL) June 27 Live Feed Available!

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'll be coming to this. Vayseth is back baby.

BUT ONLY IF YOU HELP ME.

By the end of the week I'll have a website up of stuff I'm selling before I move to Japan next month. If you wanna buy all of my old stuff (which is actually pretty awesome stuff for reasonable prices) just let me know! It'll all be posted by Friday at the latest.

Thanks for your support and see you there.

Landry

Smash Ace
I'll be coming to this. Vayseth is back baby.

BUT ONLY IF YOU HELP ME.

By the end of the week I'll have a website up of stuff I'm selling before I move to Japan next month. If you wanna buy all of my old stuff (which is actually pretty awesome stuff for reasonable prices) just let me know! It'll all be posted by Friday at the latest.

Thanks for your support and see you there.
What kind of stuff are you selling? Linkage?

Vayseth

Smash Master
Not up until Friday, sorry.

I have tons of books, figures (anime, comic, misc), plushies, and a ton of misc stuff (like a V mask from V from Vendetta that you really can't put in a catagory XD). You'll all have to see when I post on Friday.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Not rubber and I'll think of a price for you Kevin.

See why I didn't wanna post anything? Man, I have such awesome stuff people want it already.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Sooo, I can't go to Chicago now =( I really wanted to go but my parents and brother are going away and I need to be home to watch the kitties and doggies. Sorry guys =( I'll still have my stuff I'm ready to sell done by Friday, so if you wanna stop by (if you're in the area), buy some stuff chill and smash for a while, I have no gripes =)

July though, I expect to bring a bunch! I can also ship, if you really want it. I'll throw it in one of those flat rate boxes so it shouldn't be too expensive.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Umm idk it shouldn't mess with the pot it just gives people free entry so lets say 4 people brought to setups then 50 out of 54 people pay to get into brawl for free.

Vayseth

Smash Master
And it also has to be a game that you do not play.

People who come for SF4 can play brawl for free. Will they? Probably not. It's just a way for people to experience the other games before the final next month.

Landry

Smash Ace
So, I know I've asked already but since we're within a week I guess I'll ask again. Is anyone from WI going who could give me a ride? If not I can't go...

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
So if I take the electric down to the millenium station, where do I go from there to get to screenz?

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Im coming but i dont know to get around chicago. Im on business for the next couple weeks. Any one willing to pick me up???

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
So if I take the electric down to the millenium station, where do I go from there to get to screenz?
can somebody please answer this lol

edit: okay i found some info from searching

Well considering where it drops you off, you can get off at the Randolph Station so basically until the last stop downtown. Then you can walk East into the city and take the Brown Line CTA Train which is on Randolph and Wabash. Once you get on it take it and get off on the Diversey Stop. From there is just a little 4-5 block walk West to Clark St. Then go south to 2717 N Clark St. Or you can take the Bus on Diversey and get off at the Clark Street stop. >_>

now my only question is how often does that brown line come by? and on the site I don't see any randolph or wabash stop, but I see a diversey stop, is that the correct one on randolph and wabash?

Meneks

Smash Lord
can somebody please answer this lol

edit: okay i found some info from searching

Well considering where it drops you off, you can get off at the Randolph Station so basically until the last stop downtown. Then you can walk East into the city and take the Brown Line CTA Train which is on Randolph and Wabash. Once you get on it take it and get off on the Diversey Stop. From there is just a little 4-5 block walk West to Clark St. Then go south to 2717 N Clark St. Or you can take the Bus on Diversey and get off at the Clark Street stop. >_>

now my only question is how often does that brown line come by? and on the site I don't see any randolph or wabash stop, but I see a diversey stop, is that the correct one on randolph and wabash?
Okay zeus...
from the station youre main goal is to get to clark...
its really easy from there no need to take a million trains to get to an easy location..
Once you find clark street
take the 22 clark bus NORTH
I'm not exactly sure the name of the street that screenz is on.. but there is a bus stop that stops DIRECTLY in front of screenz..

I just realized that i should have given you this number for cta info LOL..

836-7000

Just press 0 to speak to an operator
its free so dont worry..
they will ask you for youre starting point so just give them that..
They will tell you all the buses necessary to reach youre destination..

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Due to some popular demand, I decided to run a Brawl+ tournament. It will start at roughly 6PM and it will be $1 Per Person. So if you want to try it out and see why so many people told me to run it, you can have your chance at the Brawl+ tourney. At $1 as a side tourney, I think it would generate some interest.

See you all this weekend! ^_^

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Hmm. I might go to this. I've never been to a tournament before and this one is pretty close. If I go I'll come with two other people.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
So, I'm desperately looking for a ride to this. I'm even up for paying for someones doubles and singles entry if they have to go out of the way to pick me up. I want to go to this thing THAT bad. Anyone interested PM me. I could even meet someone somewhere if they are willing to pick me up at a point along their route. Just let me knoooooow.

:dizzy:

Landry

Smash Ace
So, I'm desperately looking for a ride to this. I'm even up for paying for someones doubles and singles entry if they have to go out of the way to pick me up. I want to go to this thing THAT bad. Anyone interested PM me. I could even meet someone somewhere if they are willing to pick me up at a point along their route. Just let me knoooooow.

:dizzy:
Same here.

Scythe

Smash Master
Update those melee pointsssss
I'm prolly going to this for melee only.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Also for those wanting to eat, the venue is located about 20 Minutes by Bus and 10 Minutes by Train from downtown Chicago. There this weekend you can enjoy the best food in Chicago at the Taste of Chicago! There will be a lot of people at the Taste, so if you have some time between tournaments and want to eat, that is one place I would highly recommend especially if you have never been there before.

Also, because of that, if you plan to show up to the tournament, and drive through downtown Lake Shore Drive, you will either need to show up early to avoid traffic there or find an alternative route if you want to get to the venue on time.

Xyless

Smash Master
Or you can just go to McDonald's.

Or go to the Weiner's Circle (which is somewhat near McDonald's) and be yelled at and get tons of food.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I always get yelled at at the Weiner's Circle, but is ok, is how they run their business. At night at get cursed at a lot, but return the favor and get my food. ;D

I personally will probably go to Mc Donald's since I don't really have time to go anywhere else.... ;o;

Xyless, PM the rules for Brawl+ or I won't run it! =p

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
Also, because of that, if you plan to show up to the tournament, and drive through downtown Lake Shore Drive, you will either need to show up early to avoid traffic there or find an alternative route if you want to get to the venue on time.
Looks like I gotta get there early

Top Bottom