• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash Of Fighters: Angry Shinobi Circus 02/20-21/10 Winthrop Harbor,IL (RESULTS)

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
good **** md/va..
coney what happened??
you needa get top 5 son
bmx I see you son..
mini takeover winning both tournies..
man u steppin it up

_Kain_

Smash Champion
1: Ally - We didn't play this time lol. Cool talking n seeing u again. Screw Snake next time MM Wolf vs Falcon XD. Gratz on winning and whooping out Falcon in GF's
2: Lain - I wanted you to win T_T Still got that money tho lol. See you next month? Cool seeing you again dawg
3: Judge - Dood...you wreck me so hard everytime we play. I gotta do something to change that I swear your the hardest person I've fought and you always get better
4: Logic - Surviving Fair at 141?!?! Really?!?! You hacked the game lol...your Oli is beast intense MM
5: FilthyFrederick - I wonder who this is? Quit callin me by my name **** it!
5: Anther - Fun friendlies and fun talkin. You cheated death like 238947 times against Boss lol good ****
7: Arty - That match was to intense! Was fun tho. Your Falco is crazy. I sense a rivalry lol. You out placed me though lol good ****. Hopefully you don't get too good with IC's next time I see you I hate that MU lol
7: Boss - Up B...all i gotta say...good *** read lol. Fun playing you your good as hell
9: Chu Dat - Stop sandbagging! lol ggs next time MM for sure. Your Kirby was crazy and your match vs Ally was crazy to watch
9: Ook - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK?!?! You always have the most exciting matches. Good **** against Boss
9: Quik - Fun friendlies like always lol. We need to meet in bracket again. Good **** against Logic wish I could saw the matches
13: BMX - Idk why you went MK first game your wario was hella better. Then game 2 was jus RC being RC. GGs mad fun n ur cool as hell. Sorry a lot of MW was scared to MM you XD
13: Coney - I love you no homo lol even tho you main a char that wrecks mine XD. The MU is still fun to me to see how I do especially up against one that knows the char really good. Your funny as hell I was rolling the whole time during your LT dbls matches. Was cool talkin
13: Grimace - You got a lot better. You wrecked me in pools and to top it off you finished with a spike XD. Too good
13: Fatboy - Good **** against Ally but a couple mistakes against that guy and well....yea. GGs in dbls
17: DLA - Always appreciate the ride man. LMAO at the pizza with Arty. Also nice job whooping my *** last match of the night XD. Who has that replay?
17: YoshQ - Fun MM. Your Luigi is pretty good just need a better grip of the MU. You have some pretty entertaining matches as well lol
17: Meneil - Your team name was sooooo good! People don't believe me Ike is so broken
17: Sekibum - I actually caught on to you changing your location to Chicago but i still didn't know you came XD. What a mindgame. I knew i recognized those combos from somewhere! Your Sheik is really good
17: Scythe - Fun friendlies lol. The fox one doesn't count tho rematch XD
17: Akashi - Always fun talking with you. You do always seem to get crazy brackets too @_@. Still can' believe you used that team name XD
17: Corms - Idk how you do it with Zelda. GJ making it out of pools
17: Wafles - Fun team set and good job
25: Box7 - You can do better than you did I know you can. Was good teaming with you we did pretty good we could do better tho.
25: Kennispam - Fun pool matches
25: Kappy - You break the game too much lol.
41: Zwarm - Make it out of pools lol. Find a main for MK ROB's too fat

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
SSBB Singles: (66 players)

1: Ally (Snake/Falcon)-our falcon dittos were awesome. good stuff at winning again :)
2: Lain (Ice Climbers)-ics r cheap
3: Judge (wario/Meta)-didnt get to play you :/
4: Logic (Olimar)-cool oli, fun MM
5: FilthyFrederick (Wario)-i have NEVER played hunger before :( how sad
5: Anther (Pika)-the best player i have ever faced. 2gud, win next time D:
7: Arty-wheres the party?
7: Boss-lol3stockedbyook
9: Chu Dat-i didnt know kirby was so good D:
9: Oooooooooooooooook-fix'd. great games, best dk! :D
9: Kain-i thought i figured out how to beat you, i was wrong :o
9: Quik-uscared to fight me
13: BMX-lol@you raging when i beat your mk
13: Grimace-read kain's shoutout
13: Fatboy-read grimace's shoutout
17: DLA-$1
17: YoshQ-so i herd u have a good luigi
17: Meneil-didnt get to MM you this time :/
17: Sekibum-you are a sly devil
17: Akashi-read fatboy's shoutout
17: Corms-GURETA ZERUDA! im jealous
17: Wafles-hi
25: Loki-i wanted to MM you D:
25: Oro-WTF HOW DID ORO MAKE IT OUT OF POOLS LOL
25: Box7-WTF WHY DO BO GET 25TH? D: i still need to play that mario :/
25: Sima Matty-i TOLD you to beat ankoku... >:~(
25: That's What She Said-it was long and hard, but i played all night
25: Kennispam-25th is unacceptable, scrub
25: Kappy-awesome kirby
25: Moozle-noice peachy
41: Ficha-incredible samus, caught me off guard
41: Magic Josh-read dietzs shoutout
41: Red Ryu-read magic joshs shoutout
41: Zwarm-nice rob
49: Sponge Jordan-read red ryu's shoutouti
57: Fade-seriously fade? 57th? =_= read sponge jordans shoutout

yoshq

Smash Master
Logic - I didn't mean to act so pissed or w/e, I was just really tired and had just lost in bracket, and wanted to play you before going home. Great oli. do you beat boss? wanted to make it 3/5 because it was so fun. Oh and I didn't want to play you because you were olimar, although that made it more fun. it was because you were good.

Anther + Kain - GGs, redo next time we meet.

Quik - lmao

ook - GOOD ****ING ****, apparently. i wish i hadn't have left early! stupid quaz's parents D: sooo fun teaming, read pm.

Ally - i hope you don't mind if i challenge you to those same mms every time we meet - free money for you after all :p

Bo - same, always fun to see you... completely forgot about the falcon vs mario i wanted to do

Wafles - kk looking forward to it

Ankoku - GGs, I had no energy during those matches whatsoever. want me to upload them at all? i wasnt going to if you didnt care.

Hunger - suchhh funnn matchess

Webster - why don't you leave shoutouts :p

lain - learn the luigi mu better and you'll know what you did wrong.

Everyone else - sorry i played so bad, 4 hours sleep.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
shoutout time yay

Tomacawk - finally noob, I thought you would never make it out of pools. I'ma get my shiek good so I can deal with it when you are gay and go marth to counter me.

Matt R - it was fun getting 3/4 stocked by you before tourney for like an hour before other quaz and mendoza showed up to 3/4 me.

Money - it was fun teaming with you, it felt like you had more to say about what I should have been doing so, and if so, you shouldn't have held back, cause I did make note of what you said, and didn't just ignore it.

Kels/tink - I'm so glad you guys team dittod us. You guys are some of the funnier people at this. And kels, I want you to know that everytime we play in pools/bracket, I expect a pika ditto from you :-)

Ryan - your shiek was way to fast for my puff to deal with and made it apearent to me that I need to learn more about that matchup, GGs man.

Bandit - man, you are so patient, thats so important at higher level of play, I have a feeling you will be really good some day because of that.

flux - I really thought that phantom rest lost me the set, and yea, sorry you had to deal with a whack *** puff. The whole set all I did was gay puff ****, idk how you got 4th seed and I got 3rd though, good job on getting bracket ****ed because of that :-(

Scythe - awesome set man, sorry for calling you chris, I wasn't really paying attention to the bracket announcement. Incase you didn't notice, I'm really good at resting, money will tell you, and ****** combo on corneria, srsly.

sveet - ty for answering like 20 of my questions without getting annoyed, I wish smashing grounds was like closer to me, you would see me and tomacawk there all the time if it was.

ORLY - wow, I've never heard of you till this tourney and IDFK why, your falcon is so nuts, was fun getting 0-death tech chased by you and matt, and stay outa the middle of mountain phase, thats pika's house down there ;-)

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
1: Ally (Snake/Falcon)-I love how you were giving me ****, even though my battery was dead, but it was cool seeing you again.
2: Lain (Ice Climbers)-I felt like I did a lot better against you than I have in the past, D3 vs. snake is so hard imo.
3: Judge (wario/Meta)-thanks, you've gotten better too, me and fatty weren't clicking as well as we usually do, so hopefully next time we play you guys it's closer.
4: Logic (Olimar)-grats dude, can't stop looking at your hair
5: FilthyFrederick (Wario)-I heard your friends with a guy named douchetank, wtf
5: Anther (Pika)-you're the only dude that can play pikachu, and i love you for it.
7: Arty-I didn't play you in bracket! YES!
7: Boss-I felt it was pretty close, 1st match... lol
9: Chu Dat-We didn't really talk.
9: Oooooooooooooooook-always good seeing you.
9: Kain-I might have beat you in pools, but you beat me where it counts. Also, thanks for the compliment, and I've always loved your wolf, keep it up.
9: Quik-QUIK combo!
13: BMX-Sorry, if I was being dickish during our teams match, I got pretty frustrated.
13: Fatboy-we tied :D
13: Coney-Same goes to you for what I said to bmx, also talking over pizza was fantastic.
17: DLA-Good seeing you again.
17: YoshQ-get some sleep dawg.
17: Meneil-friendlies are always good
17: Sekibum-Nice job calling yourself sekibum, i kept telling people i got beat by some no name sheik in pools lol.
17: Akashi-I feel like your getting better at the ditto, and i'm scared.
17: Corms-zedla?
17: Wafles-sorry we had to play in bracket, but it happens.
25: Loki-niiice black wiimote
25: Oro-you got out of pools, good ****
25: Box7-yes, college talking was most good.
25: Sima Matty-I feel like you should come to more of these :D
25: That's What She Said-we didn't play
25: Kennispam-who pays in golden coins? Whatever it's legal currency I guess.
25: Kappy-we didn't play
25: Moozle-we didn't play

Arty

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

1: Ally - Nice job winning!
2: Lain - GGs in teams and good stuff getting 2nd!
3: Judge - I really wanted to play you! I know I would've won! :D
4: Logic - GGs man. I'll be ready next time. It was nice meeting you
5: FilthyFrederick (Wario) - Your glasses suck! Nice job on 5th
5: Anther (Pika) - GGs in teams. Your matches are always the most hype!
7: Boss - Next time I'll take that Luigi/Falco MM
9: Ook - GGs man. ICs are gay :(
9: Kain - GGs. I'll get you next time! You're too good
9: Quik - :warioc:
13: BMX - GGs in teams!
13: Coney - Best DDD I've played! You're too good and very cool :)
13: Grimace - Good stuff beating Kain! If you lost you would've had to face me in brackets!
13: Fatboy - You got Ally next time!
17: DLA - Spicy Pizza sucks
17: YoshQ - You clutched it up against Hunger!
17: Meneil - Our set was the closest/most awesome/most frustrating/weirdest set ever
17: Sekibum - GGs dude! I knew you were Ankoku :)
17: Scythe - :samus2:
17: Akashi - GGs in teams dude!
17: Corms - GGs in our awesome bracket match :laugh:
17: Wafles - Stop wearing that boring hoodie
25: Loki - Diddy is too good
25: Oro - GGs in Brawl and Brawl+ No Melee though :(
25: Box7 - Your Mario's still got it
25: Sima Matty - You still play brawl. Good!
25: RandomMain - Awesome GW! Good **** making it out of pools
25: Kennispam - My brother fears you!
25: Kappy - **** ICs. Falco vs. Kirby all the way!
25: Moozle - Great Peach!

Below didn't make it out of pools
41: Ficha - I saw some of your matches. You still got it man!
41: Sothe - Planking is dumb :( You suck at Tin Pin
41: Raid - :dedede:
41: Red Ryu - GGs in our MM. I wanna play your Link next time!
41: Zwarm - How do you not make it out of pools lol, your ROB is good!
49: Dedede - Great TL, name mindgames
57: Umashi - Come to more tournies! Glad to see you're back
57: Chris - Watcha doin enterin brawl :laugh:
57: Fade - Wtf? I don't understand? Did you forfeit your matches or something?
Deez - You Shoul'da entered! Nice meetin you
Webster - Thanks for hosting! Hope everything works out for you!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Fade forfeited and left since people seem to be confused by that.

Shoutouts:

Judge - Your the first Metaknight I played against that punished me correctly against my Lucario. I love that you did, I now know how the MU is played when the MK knows what he is doing. Good job, I wanna play against you again next time.

Logic - I told Zucco your going to **** him next time, he Lol'd. I'll get better next time and pick a better counter-pick stage.

Arty - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYoSSeboK4I It was a fun MM. I'm scared of using Link since I think you'd **** him hard. I'll work on getting out of pools, first goal in mind for next time.

Ook - You lived til 191%, what the hell Ook. And you started a trend in our pool for people to ban FD against me, :(. I love your DK, hope to play again in the future.

Kain - I'm surprised my Link did better in some of the friendlies I played against you. That Bair is scary.

Quik - You got your vengeance and taught me a bit to mix up more, you pointed it out by getting Uair's over and over until I did something different. It was very helpful. I'll work on getting out of pools next time.

BMX - I think your the Wario I MM'd, it was fun. Shame the game crashed when we were playing.

DLA - Your right about my Lucario>Link. Probably because I picked up Lucario day 1 and Link somewhere later on the road. Your the best Ganon, period.

Sekibum - your such a jerk to Kenni Ankoku. The fact it was you flew over my head and I looked like an idiot at first, lol. IaMP is made fun.

Scythe - Lucario dittos are stupid, lol.

Akashi - Yeah CPing FD on a TV with low lighting when my contacts fell out was a bad idea, lol. I'll get better against Snake.

Box7 - You surprised me, I thought I was going to do better until you ***** me pretty hard. I should have CP'd Peach for Wario, but seeing that I wasn't making it out of pools I went Link.

Sima Matty - I had fun playing those games with you. I'm bad with a keyboard set-up but it's ok. IaMP is a fun game, shame Meiling sucks I like playing as her.

Kennispam - Your the only one who made it out of pools from Waukesha. I'm gonna take that crown from you as best from Waukesha someday, count on it, lol.

Buuda - I didn't get to talk to you much that day, I was busy trying to MM people to learn some MU's and get better. Next time let's friendly at M.A.S.

Dietz - Nair.

Apostle - I need to work more on facing PT, I messed up big time.

Magic Josh - Sun chips are delicious. Me and Sponge will win the next doubles game.

Red Ryu - Get better scrub.

Tetsion - I think your the G&W player I played in pools, I love FD CPing me there is a bad idea.

Sponge Jordan - Don't throw your controller next time, lol, you got ticked when Deitz died at 210% and he killed you at 86% and he died after you did. Let's work on our team game we have a very good synergy going on.

Fade - Why did you drop? Your Marth was made fun to play against.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Shout-outs =)

5: FilthyFrederick (Wario) - why the name change? lol

5: Anther (Pika) - nice seeing you again, it was fun playing friendlies. I actually feel like playing Pikachu again thanks to you, you make him look so fast and fun =)

7: Arty - I'm glad I'm at least good enough now that I can actually make you visibly angry at our set xD ggs

9: Ook - that red tie was the best thing ever!

9: Kain - Anything for you, Daddy. =)

9: Quik - ggs! lol I didn't know what to do against you at all, even if I avoided the bite, I didn't know how to hit you

13: BMX - you're a really good player! Just have more confidence =)

13: Coney - ...why does it say you main Ike now? lol! It was fun talking to you/playing against you, ggs!

13: Grimace - friendly friendlies are friendly! ggs

13: Fatboy - you got taller than the last time I saw you.

17: DLA - thanks for giving us a ride; greatly appreciated =) also Jesus rocks.

17: Scythe - :D

17: Akashi - it's at the point where even other people notice it: your bracket is always ridiculously hard. I hope you don't have to keep playing the same people repeatedly.

17: Corms - I was playing my friend 2link who apparently mains Zelda now; I replayed a match cause he was using some ATs I haven't seen you use... might come in handy!

25: Box7 - Okay, but next time I won't randomly suicide once per match xD

25: That's What She Said - I just know your play-style better than Tom's is all.

25: Kennispam - I didn't know you still wanted that MM lol, since we were just chilling there doing friendlies for a short bit. I'll MM whenever you want.

25: Kappy - (same as Zwarm's) thanks for helping me figure out the housing, you saved me a lot of trouble.

Below didn't make it out of pools

41: Tom - I love dittos, let me know whenever you want to play some more =)

41: Ficha - how did you not make it out of pools? nooo :< I barely recognized you with those new glasses, they look cool though!

41: Sothe - I'll remember to bring your cards... some day... <.<

41: Raid - aww, I'm sorry your pool was so hard. Nice seeing you again though, didn't think it would happen again for a while =)

41: Red Ryu - I'm really Akashi's sister.

41: Zwarm - (same as Kappy's) thanks for helping me figure out the housing, you saved me a lot of trouble.

49: Dedede -ggs!

57: Muffin - ggs!

57: Umashi - nice to see you again, it's been a while =)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Sekibum - your such a jerk to Kenni Ankoku. The fact it was you flew over my head and I looked like an idiot at first, lol. IaMP is made fun.
Wait, how'd I make you look like an idiot?

Play more IaMP with me. :)

ook

Smash Lord
1: Ally - Haha.... I love you man. playing on 75m :)
2: Lain - ffffff ice climbers are so weird. Good stuff man, congrats on 2nd.
3: Judge - Smoking is bad
4: Logic - Awesome hair. And great Olimar, thanks for the mm :)
5: FilthyFrederick - We gotta play on new pork again sometime....
5: Anther - I've still never played you in singles. But good to see you still playing Brawl
7: Arty - :uzi::popo::popo::rocket:
7: Boss - I dunno what to say but good matches lol. Hope to see you again so we can have a rematch :p
9: Chu Dat - Really great kirby, and you're a nice guy.
9: Kain - Still doing awesome as always
9: Quik - Good to see you again
13: BMX - Lmao... is there a bigger version of that avatar? :laugh:
13: Coney - You're a champ for driving all the way out here and to IN.
13: Grimace - We didn't play his time but I saw your snake ****** as always.
13: Fatboy - keep it up
17: DLA - Gaaanondorf. Man... that hat is still so great.
17: YoshQ - Yeah that was an awesome team. We should do it again next time.
17: Meneil - lmao I heard you were ****** people. Awesome.
17: Sekibum - Travel to more tournaments. I wanted to play your sheik if I knew you were here lol :)
17: Scythe - Good to see you're still playing Brawl
17: Akashi - Place better! you can do it... but you keep getting bracket ****ed, that sucks
17: Corms - Veggie! :)
17: Wafles - Great job running the tourney.
25: Loki - Your Captain Falcon is so good... you make him seem like an actual legit character lol.
25: Oro - MK's not as gay as ice climbers
25: Box7 - Your mario is so good
25: Sima Matty - I didn't even notice you were here until like halfway through the tourney and I was like "WOAH, that's simamatty!"
25: That's What She Said - Made it out of pools! good stuff
25: Kennispam - LOL that mm ending was such BS. You should have won. ;) But you didn't.
25: Kappy - Keep up that kirby man
25: Moozle - I saw you playing Peach, that's pretty awesome.
33: Buuda - Great friendlies. But lol, ivysaur
41: Ficha - Dude it was good to see you agaun
41: Sothe - Sonic... I dunno man.
41: Raid - WOW you were here
41: Red Ryu - Great lucario as always man I'm surprised you didn't get out of pools.
41: Zwarm - You can do it
49: Dedede - Even you're not as gay as ice climbers....
49: Sponge Jordan - Glad to see you made it
49: Diska - Nice to meet you. We should play some time
57: Umashi - Wow I didn't recognize you at first with your glasses and hair. :o Good to see you at a tourney again
57: mimeman - Good stuff
57: Fade - That's too bad you had to forfeit :(

MD/VA people - lmao! glad to see I left such an... impression on you. :lick: NP for the housing, thanks for coming out here.
It's nice to get some $5 mms, the standard around here is usually $1 which is... kinda lame. You guys sure know how to moneymatch

Webster - AMAZING tourney, that was so fun. You're a really great host, organizing all these games and getting sponsors and stuff... man.

Dajayman - hahahahahahahaha I <3 you no homo.
You're my inspiration :)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Wait, how'd I make you look like an idiot?

Play more IaMP with me. :)
I didn't know you were Ankoku when everyone else did already. I felt stupid the moment people pointed it out to me like everyone already knew it.

I'll play more IaMP, promise.

I'm surprised people think I'd make it out of pools a lot, I didn't think I was good enough to make it out, thanks for the comments, I really do appreciate it.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Webster - I don't know how you do it, man. Host a 66 people tournament, and still manage to get in some games yourself. Forget about Subway, if we don't go there, it's just more business for J. Jireh's!

Ally - Congrats on first! Our doubles the night before the tourney were fun! Thanks for the CF coaching when I played random with BMX, but I still suck with him. XD

Lain - We didn't really talk that much this tourney, but still, congrats on second. I was cheering for you in GF, gotta rep that MW, but oh well. XD

Logic - We didn't talk or play at all, but I just thought I should tell you that you have *****in' hair! XD

FilthyFrederick - I guess I pretty much handed you that 2-0 anyway. Your DK is a lot different from ook's, so I didn't know what to expect, oh well, gg's in pools, and I'm not Overswarm/OverZwarm or whatever you're calling me now. XD

Anther - Man, I don't know how, but your Pikachu got so much better since we were in pools at LoLiS! It was nice talking to you more this time around, you're a really cool guy! Come to more IL tourneys in the future!

Arty - To respond to your shoutout to me, it's because I play ****ing ROB. XD I know I'm good enough, I just tend to disappoint myself a lot. D:

Boss - I didn't play you outside of doubles at all, but you wreaked me in Melee on Friday. Seriously, you're a beast with Mario/Doc.

Chu Dat - You're a really nice guy, Chu! GG's in friendlies towards the end of the tournament. I almost beat you first game, lol. Your Kirby is way too legit, all of the Kirby practice I have still wasn't enough to help me face you. XD

Ook - OOOOOK! We only played a few matches this time around, but we have Kirk's and Don't Blink to play some more! You also had a *****in' tie! Have Dajayman stitch DK in it for you, he'll do it with love. XD

Kain - I don't think I've even taken a game off of you since our pools in January(I think?). Maybe I should Side B your lasers, maybe I'll win then! XD But seriously, you're way too good. You make the unappreciated spacies way too legit. =D

Quik - I didn't make it out of pools again, are you gonna beat me up like you said you would? Haha, don't worry, I'm forcing myself to get out of pools next time, I'm working on secondaries for srs, starting tonight... or maybe tomorrow. XD

BMX - You were a really cool guy! I kinda wish I got to play your Wario in friendlies, but they were still gg's! If I ever feel adventurous during summer break, I might drive down to MD/VA for a tournament, but I doubt I'll have the money. XD

Coney - Coney, why didn't you commentate? Seriously! We want Coney! But seriously, gg's Friday night. I really like your DDD, it's so different from most DDD's, but you make it work so well! Nair!

Grimace - Dude, you totally pro'd it when your scooter ran out of battery! Seriously though, good **** on getting first seed in your bracket! I've still never faced your Snake outside of dubs, we should play next time!

Fatboy - We still haven't played since my first tournament when I 2-0'd you on random *** stages in pools. XD. It was nice talking to you towards the end of the tournament, stupid internet not working. haha.

DLA - Thanks again for the ride, dude! Do the Pika Pika! That **** is way too funny at 3AM. Don't tell the Gan(n)on boards to make the match up 100-0 ROB, ROB's too ****ty of a character to get a match up like that, even if it is Gan(n)on. XD But seriously, as long as you can still beat me, it shouldn't be a guaranteed win for ROB.
Meneil - We didn't play at the tourney at all, but gg's on Friday. Your mini-smashfests are really fun, you should have more of them in the future!

Sekibum - Ankoku = Best Mindgamer EVER!

Akashi - Pizza pizza!

Corms - Cricket.

Wafles - Honestly, I still don't think I've ever played with you. We should play some friendlies at Kirk's in a few weeks, even though you'd win because Falco/MK both wreak ROB. XD

Oro - Bzoo. Free wins? I think not, sir. You're too good to be a free win, seriously. We still need to do our money match since I slept through the tournament on Sunday. XD

Box7 - I want to play your Mario/ROB! ROB dittos are stupid though, so I'd rather play your Mario. XD

That's What She Said - I'm a scrub, that's why I didn't get out. XD
Kennispam - Fun friendlies, although you seemed kinda PO'd most of the time. Try not to take Brawl so seriously and just enjoy the experience sometimes.

Kappy - Scr00b.

Moozle - Man, **** Peach. I have no Peach exp, and I made a lot of dumb mistakes because of it. GG's in pools though, they were fun!

Tom - First tournament and you tied with me. Nice! Come to more tournaments, TWSS, Kappy and I are pretty much gonna force you from here on out.

Sothe - Your Sheik is pretty good for having like, what? A day of practice? Keep working on her! Don't count out my :pikachu2: though!

Zwarm - *insert a scrub joke about myself here* Seriously, get ****ing better and get out of ****ing pools for once! Scrub!

Diska - GG's in pools! Keep coming back to more IL tourneys!

Wafles

Smash Lord
Wafles - Honestly, I still don't think I've ever played with you. We should play some friendlies at Kirk's in a few weeks, even though you'd win because Falco/MK both wreak ROB. XD
MK v. Rob is heavily in MK's favor...but Falco Rob seems pretty even to me.
But sure, hit me up at kirk's and we'll play.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
MK v. Rob is heavily in MK's favor...but Falco Rob seems pretty even to me.
But sure, hit me up at kirk's and we'll play.
It depends on how the Falco plays. He could honestly just sit on the edge of the stage and SHDL, and every time I try to laser/gyro, he could just reflect it, and if I try to powershield and try to approach, just phantasm to the other side and ghey some more. SHDL can hit ROB with both shots if timed right, IIRC. LOL.

I really hope you don't play like that, but I've played a few Falco's like that before. D: But yea, I'll see you at Kirk's.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Best part of the tournament

Dajayaman: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!" as ook 3 stocks boss

Random black guy with celtics jersey on walks up and says" I thought you were the Boss, i guess you arent anymore, but if its any CONSTELLATION you could beat me."

We all look at eache other and lip the word contellation then laugh!!! lol

BMX

Smash Lord
CONSTELLATION!!! ROFL I was like wtf? lol

I'll shout out later, but the Midwest are a bunch of cool people. -_^b

P.S: The tourney was smoothly run, and webster, awesome job! ^_^

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
25: Kennispam - nice job 2-0ing ankoku, thought he beat you for some reason. Now i have to take back my statement of him being better than you :) lol at your match against chudat
If you looked at the pools results entered in on the laptop, that might explain it. I got the tio file from Webster, and our pool seemed to just be filled in hastily for "convenience." Among other things, it lists Grimace as 2-0ing me (I won 2-1), me as 2-0ing KenniSpam (he 2-0'd me) and 2-0ing Buuda (I 2-1'd him), and basically everyone listed as 2-0ing lower seeds and getting 2-0'd by higher seeds.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Thanks Kain!!!! And to everyone else who have posted shout outs to me.

I do this for you guys. Seriously. These tournaments can ONLY get bigger and better.

And now with some credibility backing us...

it's time to move up to greatness.

:bee:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Shoutouts -

Everyone: GGs, nice seeing you all.

May add more if I feel like it.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Winner's Finals was Hunger + Judge vs Logic + Boss, right? If so, they only saved one replay.

If you looked at the pools results entered in on the laptop, that might explain it. I got the tio file from Webster, and our pool seemed to just be filled in hastily for "convenience." Among other things, it lists Grimace as 2-0ing me (I won 2-1), me as 2-0ing KenniSpam (he 2-0'd me) and 2-0ing Buuda (I 2-1'd him), and basically everyone listed as 2-0ing lower seeds and getting 2-0'd by higher seeds.
Wafles was being rushed to get brackets out, so he simplified it to "Who won?", and it looks like he made a few mistakes here and there.

yoshq

Smash Master
we should just shorten pools like we did that one time, they took way too long this tourney. 2 stock, but still with cps, time limit shortened, etc.

Raid

Smash Cadet
shoutouts!!

shoutouts!!!!!

5: Hunger - remind me to buy you a cubs getup for christmas

5: Anther - good seein ya again, still crazy pika :pikachu:

7: Arty - :dedede:

9: Chu Dat - fun matches, silly footstools

9: Ook - Haha yeah I was there, Ill be sure to appear next time. 1$ MM next tourney?

9: Quik - :wario:

13: Fatboy - nice seein ya, and I think this was the first time you didn't confuse me with scythe :)

17: DLA - ganon pwns as usual

17: YoshQ - crazy luigi, silly matches

17: Meneil - eh I'll make it out of pools next time, and I'll see ya at the next tourney!

17: Scythe - :lucario:

17: Akashi - noice to see ya, and I need to play your snake next time!

17: Corms - drew!! :psycho:

17: Wafles - I shall beat your falco next time, and very fun friendlies

25: Oro - beware the pokes of doom

25: Moozle - amazing peach and nice seeing ya again, *poke*

33: Dietz - fun matches

41: Ficha - good seeing you, haven't played you in ages though, we should have a match

41: Sothe - sonic! Hare! we must play next time!!

49: Sponge Jordan - nice playin ya

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Webster this was the best tournament I've been to, thank you so much for hosting and all your hard work. =)

Coney

Smash Master
dude, at least i only got 3-stocked by an MK, a top MK at that

but not boss...

boss had...
OOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
we should just shorten pools like we did that one time, they took way too long this tourney. 2 stock, but still with cps, time limit shortened, etc.
I dunno, running elimination on 2-stock pools makes things rather scary. I would accept it when pools are only done to seed, but when it's literally done to cut the number of players in half, then I'd rather just let the whole thing play out.

Top Bottom