• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash Of Fighters: Angry Shinobi Circus 02/20-21/10 Winthrop Harbor,IL (RESULTS)

Benothebeno

Smash Rookie
Sorry for leaving early. I was looking forward to playing a lot of Melty Casuals ;^; I apologize to the 8 or so people this applies to.

It was fun even with a broken finger lol. I was glad to see the Melty players i first saw back at FrostFaustings

My biggest thanks goes out to DevilDigimon For setting this all up and for SimaMatty for setting up MeltyBlood. I'm sure there were a lot more people involved in making this happen but I'm not quite sure who you are. Thanks!

I don't remeber many names so...
To everyone i played - It was fun lolz
To everyone i didn't play - It coulda been fun.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Sorry Bo. :laugh:

Melee players I didn't forget about yha. I STILL HAVE TO FINISH MY SHOUTOUTS!!!

Sorry everything is taking too long. I'm busy doing all type of crap. :(

D1

Banned via Administration
Hey Webby, you have Naruto SCONR3 vids? I rarely see vids from MW at all.

T___T

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Sorry guys I been away for a bit (coughcoughvacationcoughcough). I'm in the process of trying to regroup and get things back on track. I have sooo many things going on.

FIRST LET ME SAY THIS:

IF ANYONE HAS ANY FOOTAGE OF THIS TOURNAMENT. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOMED TO UPLOAD IT ALL TO YOUTUBE. THE DVDS THAT WE WERE GOING TO SELL ARE....NO MORE. AND WE DECIDED TO MAKE IT EASIER ON EVERYONE TO JUST UP WHATEVER THEY HAVE.

But we do have a lot of footage. But since not many people are committed into buying the dvds, we're going to upload stuff at our convenience (special note: i personally don't have any footage of anything).

Ally I'm pretty sure I uploaded the TIO file to AIB. Check there. Email me if it's not there and I will give you the TIO file directly.

Top Bottom