• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
ohhh lol weird how everyone's mind immediately went to the other stuff

i smoke those too ^_^

Patches

Smash Master
It is ew, but my god. It helps me with my stress.

And if that's the case, any other cigarette smokers? I don't wanna be the only one outside. :p

Edit: yay umbra! (:

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Aight, so the venue for the cheesesteak place is legit! Went there the other day with Chibo, Xzax, and Ebo and had one of best cheese steaks I ever had in my life!! Really close to the venue and they're pretty cheap too.

Just keep in mind players, we're walking there sometime Saturday night from the tourney. All 20, 50, 100, or even 200 of us! Lets goo!!!
/feels bad for the overnight staff that will have to clean those bathrooms. -_-

I'm waiting for your professionaly drawn ROB upsmash avy Chibo.
/looks at Chibo's Avi.

LMAO! I support that Avi.. and I should make one of Lucas' Usmash.. only with lots of yellow everywhere to show that crazy range.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Hey, Chibo, are there still any local players offering housing?

Also, where am I supposed to go after I use the Megabus from NY Penn
Station to get to Philly's 30th St. Station, assuming that I go to this?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just mapquest the address of the venue and 30 st station, they are within walking distance of each other. housing is starting to get a lil scarce, and generally people flying or traveling from very far might need it. however i found out today that no cash might be able to house ppl. i forget his exact swf name, i think its "No Ca$h"

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
me and hrnut got our tickets so we are confirmed. now to sort out housing

Our flight arrives in philly 12:20pm friday afternoon, and leaves 6:15pm monday evening. Is there anyone that will be able to house us? its just us two...

or at least let us hang out somewhere friday/monday between flights :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Everyone please buy your passes and register!

I know of at least 10 people that have already paid for their transportation but haven't registered yet, we need to get registrations going.

The price increases to $10 more at the start of May. I want to have as many people reg'd as possible in April, it will make dealing with finances much easier.

4nace

Smash Ace
Made my registration payments. But Chibo, I was wondering, would you be wanting people who are helping me run my Side Event tournament to pay a venue fee? If so, I could do that beforehand as well to help you out.

Thanks,
Dan

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
me and hrnut got our tickets so we are confirmed. now to sort out housing

Our flight arrives in philly 12:20pm friday afternoon, and leaves 6:15pm monday evening. Is there anyone that will be able to house us? its just us two...

or at least let us hang out somewhere friday/monday between flights :laugh:
just want to requote this again for emphasis of we need your heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

/spacejam

also, we can take a train to the 30th street station if it will make it easier. i know its like 3 blocks from the venue

Patches

Smash Master
So, I came back from my first out of province tourney. I can say one thing. I'm not looking forward to the 10 hour bus ride to philly if I can't sleep on the bus again. D:

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
Well I got some good news. I got the internship, AND its going to be Mondays through Fridays. I just need to get off at least monday(hopefully friday too) for travel days and I'm set. I wont be able to do that until I start in June though :troll:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Honestly Mav I would say you're fine

Even if you don't get any days off, it's still doable, just preferable.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Can anyone around the venue house 2 possibly 3 brawlers for this thing? We are going to SiiSS as well and the combined expense leaves little room for a hotel . Itt'l be great practice:).
Still looking for housing if anyone is interested in housing a definite 3 people. We don't mind sleeping on floors :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom