• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Honestly Mav I would say you're fine

Even if you don't get any days off, it's still doable, just preferable.
6 hour drive, probably starting at 6-7pm. Get there pass out from exhaustion.

Sunday if I didn't leave early I'd be super screwed. Probably wouldn't get back until like 5am or later, and i'm assuming Ill be working a 9-5 deal.

So Ill definitely try to get monday off, and maybe I can get at least an early release or something friday. I'll know more once I actually start working in june.

M@v

Subarashii!
Turns out buses take way longer than it takes for me to drive. I. Hate. Buses.

Plus I'll likely bring at least 1 other player with me.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Mav, bring Colaya, I miss that kid

State College gets the megabus, but if I took it I'd be stuck in philly for 3 nights and I don't even have housing yet lol

I think me and The King's Court Killa are coming from state college and berserker is trying to come down from rochester, so GE should have a decent amount of people there :)

M@v

Subarashii!
If everyone who wants to come does. we got:

-u
-pat
-me
-sam
-bryan

*watches as we all get put in the same pool*

Patches

Smash Master
If anyone could tell me if there's a relatively close, or not, I wouldn't mind going a little bit out of the way for a tattoo parlor, please let me know.

I seriously want game and watch inked onto me. Haha. Anyone is welcome to come watch as well. (:

:phone:

Patches

Smash Master
I already have the master sword on my tricep, so I can't go there.

Edit: just realized you said bicep, but it still stands. Stupid phone.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
^^ lol at ally sig

so when is it too early to start the official CoT5 housing thread? cause me and hrnut needs some assistance

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I want to go to this, but its right before my bday. Idk if I wanna spend my birthday in a car on a million hour drive back home. :/
Sighhhh

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
But...but...:O
A birthday cake in the car sounds like a disaster. Lighting the candles and everything, what if there's a bumpy road, and the car catches on fire from the candles and explodes??? Happy birthday kassandra BOOM!!!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
But...but...:O
A birthday cake in the car sounds like a disaster. Lighting the candles and everything, what if there's a bumpy road, and the car catches on fire from the candles and explodes??? Happy birthday kassandra BOOM!!!

Hey Dark Magician girl, just don't use your magic besides it's something newwwwwwwwwwwwww

damn I should have slept. me skipping bedtime = talking random nonsense AHHH.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I want to go to this, but its right before my bday. Idk if I wanna spend my birthday in a car on a million hour drive back home. :/
Sighhhh

lol my 22nd birthday hit on the car ride home from MLG Raleigh. Got home at like 3-4 in the morning. Then after sleeping I woke up and move out of my apartment lol. THEN I celebrated it :p

_umbra_

Smash Champion
TKCK and I were hoping we could find out whether we could get housing or not before the end of april so we know whether to register... would really appreciate it if someone could help us out ^_^

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Well how much would the Megabus tickets be now? Would be crazy if it jumped from $1.00 dollar to $30.00 bucks or something. I'd check but I'm lazy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom