• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok I've got an update everyone

Sorry I haven't gotten refund info up yet, very sorry about that. This week has been insanely busy for me since I'm graduating tomorrow.

The tournament will be held in the Fusion store in the Shore Mall.

The venue is open OVER NIGHT. You don't have to stay overnight if you don't want, but you can if you want and it will be available for no extra charge. No important tournament matches will be held overnight, but I'll probably run a side event of some kind.

The hotels within walking distance are all booked up from a big concert in Atlantic City that weekend, but if you can drive you should be fine finding a place a short drive away. I'm still calling around trying to find the best price. However if you want the cheapest (and most fun) option, bring a sleeping bag to the venue and play Smash all night!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Unless there's free food somewhere, I'm unable to attend.

I'm suddenly very, very broke.

So yeah I guess I need a refund now.

Sharky

Smash Master
ok i've got an update everyone

sorry i haven't gotten refund info up yet, very sorry about that. This week has been insanely busy for me since i'm graduating tomorrow.

The tournament will be held in the fusion store in the shore mall.

The venue is open over night. You don't have to stay overnight if you don't want, but you can if you want and it will be available for no extra charge. No important tournament matches will be held overnight, but i'll probably run a side event of some kind.

The hotels within walking distance are all booked up from a big concert in atlantic city that weekend, but if you can drive you should be fine finding a place a short drive away. I'm still calling around trying to find the best price. However if you want the cheapest (and most fun) option, bring a sleeping bag to the venue and play smash all night!
=DDDDDDDDDDDDd

_umbra_

Smash Champion
would you be willing to hold a melee tournament overnight? b/c I will definitely stay at the venue for that ^_^

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Hey Chibo, what's the update for housing on those who were supposed to sleep at your place?????

I'M EVEN MORE HYPED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and as for overnight.....CREW BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Registered for singles and doubles! HYPE!

Any mid-high level players want to MM here? I'd like to get some in with :wolf: and :wario:. :metaknight: too if you play :dedede:. XD
I was gonna ask to mm here but I'll probably see you at SIIS5 this weekend. If we don't mm there we should here.

KageMurphy

Smash Master

Roxas215

Smash Lord
option 1: deal with it
option 2: buy bottle water, commence shower
what do you expect lol

Anyway hopefully all of us can get some money together and get a small hotel room. 100+ people with no shower is just.............. It's just wrong.

Whats up with some mid tier dubz?? And crew battles? And who bringing that Marvel????

M@v

Subarashii!
Still any chance to get the empty store? Or has that been ruled out?

Also, you guys really should find a way to get showers. Otherwise this place is going to smell horrid.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
we can stay at the venue
I wouldn't really mind that... but since were comming from Canada, we'll have our luggage and stuff. Will there be a room where we could "securely" put our luggage and other bags??? I would hate to be part of a tourny just to realize that I lost my Passport or other valuable papers and objects. (I could allways keep my passport with me but still). Oh and having a room where "anyone" could just go in and grab there stuff isn't secure. lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'd suggest getting a room nearby. I am sure chibo can provide hotel info nearby. If he doesnt I will be happy to look for you guys.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
If a bunch of smashers want to pitch for a hotel room so we can shower, I'd be willing to throw in a bit.

:phone:
According to Chibo, the hotel near the venue is full....and I don't have a car. lol

but if we could find a resonable place that's not too expensive then I'm willing to help chip in too.

No matter what, at least were garanteed a stay at the venue.

oh and......if were getting a hotel room.....I aint showering alone. ;)

Patches

Smash Master
According to Chibo, the hotel near the venue is full....and I don't have a car. lol

but if we could find a resonable place that's not too expensive then I'm willing to help chip in too.

No matter what, at least were garanteed a stay at the venue.

oh and......if were getting a hotel room.....I aint showering alone. ;)
Well. I aint showering with you. (;

:phone:

I'll be there for you while you shower, GUARD. On the other side of a non-transparent door guarding you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom