• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
i'm probably not going to this now, sorry chibo. NJ is too much and this looks like an 80 man 1 day tournament at this point. Needs more excitement

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
its 2 days.....and people are *****ing too much, if you want it to be hype then support it and fill up ur car if your coming down. Chibo himself can't make it big others gotta help.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i'm probably not going to this now, sorry chibo. NJ is too much and this looks like an 80 man 1 day tournament at this point. Needs more excitement
Didn't you go to the last KTARs? This is a day longer than that, more people, and closer to you. I've driven to MD tourneys from my house in South Jersey, you're acting like it's a long terrible drive. Only like 40 more min or so for you than Philly I'd imagine. In fact I just drove to VA for the VGC tourney yesterday to and from my house in South Jersey, no problem there.

You making posts like that is not contributing to the excitement. You + a car of ppl increases the numbers, and if everyone is like that it is exciting.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Didn't you go to the last KTARs? This is a day longer than that, more people, and closer to you. I've driven to MD tourneys from my house in South Jersey, you're acting like it's a long terrible drive. Only like 40 more min or so for you than Philly I'd imagine. In fact I just drove to VA for the VGC tourney yesterday to and from my house in South Jersey, no problem there.

You making posts like that is not contributing to the excitement. You + a car of ppl increases the numbers, and if everyone is like that it is exciting.
btw chibo, how was the VGC tourney? I wanted to go to the georgia one, but i didnt have a ride

Edit: we can battle next time we see each other :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
btw chibo, how was the VGC tourney? I wanted to go to the georgia one, but i didnt have a ride

Edit: we can battle next time we see each other :laugh:
it was rly good, great location. I didn't do so well though and choked under pressure, not used to playing on DS with a time limit.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
How the hell do u choke under pressure in pokemon? All u do is press a button
Try to remember potentially who their other pokes are
Remember the items and any movesets you see all them
Remember the status of all moves like Protect, Trick Room, Tailwind, etc
No battle log to check all of these things
Notice any items on all Pokemon
Have your entire team in your mind knowing how it works with each thing
And do it with a 1.5 minute time limit to choose your team and a 60 second time limit to make each move
It's that time limit that kills you, and no taking notes and such

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Try to remember potentially who their other pokes are
Remember the items and any movesets you see all them
Remember the status of all moves like Protect, Trick Room, Tailwind, etc
No battle log to check all of these things
Notice any items on all Pokemon
Have your entire team in your mind knowing how it works with each thing
And do it with a 1.5 minute time limit to choose your team and a 60 second time limit to make each move
It's that time limit that kills you, and no taking notes and such
Lmao. Pokemon is serious business.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So, I'm talking with my parents, and things are looking good for my attendance (got paid yesterday, aw yeah).

Would anyone attending need a ride? I can drive now. ;D

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Damn.... my doubles partner ditched me.... now I'm stuck without a partner and I REALLY want to enter dubz. I already paid for it too.

anyone interested??? I'm a Fox main, but I may use my secondary (Marth) if I feel i need to.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Gaurd, see if you can team with supreme dirt. Or if fuddo wants to team with dirt again, ill be happy to team with my furry friend.

:phone:
lol...tbh, since my partner ditched me....I'm willing to team with anyone (preferbly someone I know). However....I do have some kind of limit...such as NOT teaming with a Ganon main. lol and if I'll team with you that would be great.... G&W + Fox is godlike trust me. lol KILL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patches

Smash Master
lol...tbh, since my partner ditched me....I'm willing to team with anyone (preferbly someone I know). However....I do have some kind of limit...such as NOT teaming with a Ganon main. lol and if I'll team with you that would be great.... G&W + Fox is godlike trust me. lol KILL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lolol. Well, apparently he plays dedede now. XD

but yeah, we'll see how things go.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Lolol. Well, apparently he plays dedede now. XD

but yeah, we'll see how things go.

ok lol. When do you think you can let me know???

oh and if we team, I won't mind couterpicking Brinstar with you. lol G&W + MARTH FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M@v

Subarashii!
Anyone want to $1 low tier mm my Zelda?

Also I'm looking for a bunch of friendlies with my Peach. Never played her too seriously, but I'm picking her up as one of my secondaries and need good practice.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Anyone want to $1 low tier mm my Zelda?

Also I'm looking for a bunch of friendlies with my Peach. Never played her too seriously, but I'm picking her up as a secondary and need good practice.
What MU does Peach excels at over Falco??:urg:(Execpt IC'S)

Anyway ill 1$ low tier MM Mario vs Zelda. Ill also MM Fox/Falco vs Peach

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Chibo, can I just get a refund for doubles? I need the money so I can eat while I'm there.

Otherwise I have $10 over two days.

Also, Patches, I've settled when it comes to characters. I play Dedede, Pokémon Trainer, and then Yoshi and Ganondorf for a couple of MUs. (Ganon specifically for Wario, Yoshi for a couple).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Refund and all other info will be up today, I promise

Sorry for the delay of work, I've been busy every single day for like a week straight with graduating

M@v

Subarashii!
What MU does Peach excels at over Falco??:urg:(Execpt IC'S)

Anyway ill 1$ low tier MM Mario vs Zelda. Ill also MM Fox/Falco vs Peach
She does ok vs pika too. Ok in teams as well. Then sheik too if I dont feel like using falco since fox gets wrecked.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
She does ok vs pika too. Ok in teams as well. Then sheik too if I dont feel like using falco since fox gets wrecked.
Pika vs Peach is dead even.

Peach vs Shiek Peach wins but i dont see how falco doesn't have the better MU vs her.

Peach might be a better team partner then Falco. Depends on who she teaming with.

Anyway whatever! Always nice to see more Peach players!. I just didnt want u to use her cause u had the MU'S wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom