• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

clowsui Presents: Christmas Smash Bash @ Dr X's [Brawl + 64]

clowsui

Smash Legend
No.

30 dollars covers electricity easy
30 dollars covers all the drinks that we may possibly need + probably food

The venue fee would probably be 2, now that I think about it. We'll see though.

We want a bigger pot, 10 dollar is standard anyways...people are travelling so we want to give them something nice to take home if they win. It also gives them motivation.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I think you should just seed it so that it's cincy vs louisville. The only problem is that Cincy would haev to play each other 2nd round.. : )

I kid... <3

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Just Figured I'd ask...you know since the economy is bad and we're in the recession, I figured you'd show me a lil mercy on the prices...hehehehe but I guess that my God Kai Status will only get me so far...Hmmmmmm hehehe Me so Funny :-D

nojoes

Smash Ace
clowsui I say speak to your parents about upping the cap, we're all fairly decent people and I don't think you've had any trouble in the past so why not? how old are you anyways?

clowsui

Smash Legend
I haven't had any trouble in the past because last time I did something like this I had 8 ppl over, all of them which I knew LOL

I'm 15, and my parents are NOT like MaNg0's, c0nn0r's or xzax's

The cap is also because I can't fit more than 30 ppl in my basement. I can barely fit 30.

QUIVO

Smash Master
BTW guys, there's a tourny the day after this one. It's in west chester, close to where Game Junkie was. I dont think its going to be too big unless we got everyone to come.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Oh sh*t

Okay I know this is going to sound EXTRA ballsy to you guys and mad biased but Dr. X is the only person I'm letting over the cap. I forgot to include him in my list. Sorry Steve!

I know that this makes it seem like I am cutting people off from other cities intentionally but please understand, it wasn't intentional and Cincinnati has very slight priority due to their local presence.

;__;

EDIT: Kel's GF is coming, but she's not playing so I'm not counting her towards the cap. She's kinda skinny and short-ish anyways so it'll be fine.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
EDIT: Kel's GF is coming, but she's not playing so I'm not counting her towards the cap. She's kinda skinny and short-ish anyways so it'll be fine.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

That made my day.

Clowsui, you do what you feel is right. Anyone gives you problems, you want I should break their knees, NA MEAN? NA MEAN? DOG?

Also, depending on if I feel like going to the WC tournament or not, I may go. You want to team for that one, Q?

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
We should definetly all go to the tourney in west chester the next day

Kel

Smash Master
So I'm going to let Dr. X confirm this and all but-

Dr. X is willing to open up his place as this tournament venue to allow more people to come. It's REALLY awesome that we're getting this much response to this tournament in such short notice. Dr. X doesn't have parents to impress and no real person cap. He's got a bunch of room mates though, and as long as you're respectful of their house, I'm sure they'll all be cool with it. Also, there would be no "everyone is kicked out" time.

Once again, I'm going to wait until Dr. X confirms this before saying that's what's happening. But would that be cool with you Sui? Since there are so many people wanting to come to this, and I'm sure your parents will no appreciate a house full of random kids. You can still make curry or whatever. It'll be just as appreciated.

Nope

Smash Lord
if that happens Springfield would love to come if there is room we can bring setups+ whatever else is needed to help

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
looks like we agree on something for once kel ._.

louisville/lexington/indiana can bring a bigger group if it's at dr. x's

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm not making food so I'm not really worried about that but if it's okay with him, sure, why not?

EDIT:

If we DO go to Steve's place I strongly recommend we use the same schedule (i.e. start at 12:00, registration/random stuff at 11:00). I think that starting early is always a good idea and if we do go over than we do have some leeway for time if we start at 11:00.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hehe...YAY!!! I'll Make sure I bring the Drugs and alcohol...Hehe...and Having it at Steve's crib is cool but I want some **** Curry...I'm sure the Almighty X won't have a problem...but you Mafukkas better make up ya mind on where the location of the tournament is......Y.b.M.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
if i don't work this day, ill try to make this and help properly represent springfield.
that is of course if Dr. X can pull through.

and id be up for it if anyone wants to play some melee.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
If I bring a 64 controller could I get some friendlies in with someone who'll go easy on me? I lost my cartridge a long time ago but I want to try it out now that I might have more of a clue what I'm doing.

Also I definetly want to be here for Brawl singles atleast. I can't stay later than like 12:30 or so because of parents and being in highschool. I realize I'm probably one of maybe 3 people affected by this but it'd be nice to be able to do it so we can finish before then.

clowsui

Smash Legend
School's out for all of us the Saturday this is on, relax

Also are you going to Bob's this Saturday/can you? I'd like to play someone different for once

clowsui

Smash Legend
ATTN ALL ATTENDEES FROM OOCity:

I'll have to ask roommates at some point but yeah I think I could.

This was Dr. X's response.

Please make plans accordingly. Be sure to plan for the possibility of the tourney being held at my house just in case it doesn't go through @ Dr. X's end.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you need housing, please let me know in advance via a PM and exactly how many people will be in my apartment.

I've got a decent amount of space (you are sleeping on the floor, so bring a sleeping bag), but there's no way I'm going to be able to hold like a dozen people.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I wasn't planning on Doing the doubles tournament...Hmmmm...this may take some last minute deciding...If you find another partner don't wait on me but if you don't have one by the time the tournament gets here I'll more than likely team with you....

Top Bottom