• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

clowsui Presents: CINCINNATI TRAINING SESSION [MiniTourney][6/12 1 PM start!]

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol the tournament starts at 1 -__-; please bring money for the tournament

also i will show you your limitations in the bracket...come and lose to me, kid.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm winning the tournament anyway...so everyone just hand me there money when I walk through the Door okay....And Sai come...we'll do some serious training...cause We need the Cincinnati crew to get deep with good players...So we can do real crews without subs....

clowsui

Smash Legend
yeah.

PEOPLE!!!! BRING ONE DOLLAR BILLS TO PAY WITH. IF AT LEAST like...5 of you pay in ones I will be HAPPY as any mofo on the planet. SERIOUSLY.

also sai90 your friend will be unable to participate in this tournament, but you can...but i will most likely have 1-2 friendly setups open at all times so it should be good

ATTENDANCE [Final]:
1. YbM
2. Infern
3. Smash64
4. Hilt
--- cutoff for 1 seeds
5. Tyr
6. Steel Samurai
7. clowsui
8. Calic
--- cutoff for 2 seeds
9. e_
10. The Great Muldini
11. Sai90
12. The Kratos
--- cutoff for 3 seeds
13. KassandraNova
14. Jayce
15. EarthHero
16. Louisville's Third
---- cutoff for 4 seeds

Hopefully SS and TGM can convince TGM's mom to let Infern provide them transportation.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
i guess ill tell him and explain to him the lack f space and stuff. honestly if there are friendlies goin on i doubt he will be too mad. especially since i got him in here in the first place

Smash Ace
lol im sad cause at that tourney on the 30th i finished fourth behind..the 3 god kais

Smash Ace
**** id love that.
nothing would make me happier than to get that good

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I'm taking first place at this. Just so everyone knows. You all can just give me your $5 at the door if you want.

Smash Ace
so who is the best diddy in this region? is az this region? if not az then from what i heard its this autistic guy thats a savant except his exceptional talent is brawl...anybody know anything about this? is there like a list of pros somewhere? (so many questions)

Smash Ace
i didnt know m2k was autistic he looks just like a really really really really really really really nerdy and plain white guy from what i saw

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha Well Maybe if Infern played Ike more than Snake he would be commonly known as the best Ike in the Midwest....

Top Bottom