• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

clowsui Presents: CINCINNATI TRAINING SESSION [MiniTourney][6/12 1 PM start!]

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hmmm....I guess we'll see who Infern Angelis Mains at the Championships....I bet cha it won't be the purple Hair Sword wielding man

Count

Smash Champion
I'm not going, gotta work :(

I've played both renegade and infern's ike and I think ren is better, but who really cares? They're both amazing.

clowsui

Smash Legend
The bracket has been created.
1st round matchups are:
clowsui vs. TGM
Tyr vs. Sai90
Calic vs. e_
Steel Samurai vs. The Kratos

The matches above will be done first in order to avoid time conflicts with YbM. 2nd and 3rd seed matches will start BEFORE the 1:00 time!

Hilt vs. EarthHero
Smash64 vs. KassandraNova
Infern vs. Romeo
YbM vs. Excel

clowsui

Smash Legend
Double post but:

EVERYBODY PLEASE GET HERE AT 12:00 SO THAT YOU GUYS CAN BE SUFFICIENTLY WARMED UP (exception to those ppl who have work). Even though the start time is 1:00 so long as 2nd + 3rd seeds get here at 12:00 we can possibly speed things up a bit by starting at 12:30.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I'm not going, gotta work :(

I've played both renegade and infern's ike and I think ren is better, but who really cares? They're both amazing.
I am willing to admit Ren's Ike and Kirk's are better then mine, but mine has gotten better since the last time I fought them

Sorry :/ Sai90 has played SS before, and if I switch you then I'll have to switch them under the same logic
no u

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Nah...If there's a Ike Better than you... then you suck...I beat the Supposedly best kirby and placed higher than him in a Big Tournament...So until then your Ike Sucks haha....J/k but It would be nice to have the Best kirby, Best Ness, And Best Ike on one team....That is an epic combination

smash64

Smash Champion
as far as i know your the best Kirby Y.b.M. and Tyr is the best Lucas player and i am the Best Ness player i know that for sure

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
as far as i know your the best Kirby Y.b.M. and Tyr is the best Lucas player and i am the Best Ness player i know that for sure
haha Yeah that's all I know...Anything else...I'm clueless...Hmmm Maybe Infern will become the new Earth Hero...And Tyr will become the New Infern....Hmmmmmm......?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Just so that Sai90 doesn't get screwed over and Infern gets someone new to play, I switched SS and Tyr and Infern with YbM.

YA HAPPY!? >:(

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol
infern ss and tgm are expecting you around 11:30...but you may wanna text them if you're getting there any earlier.
5134188308 <-- ss' number

e__

Smash Ace
Clowsui, you can't have Tyr playing before 1PM because of Y.B.M., because Tyr's giving Y.B.M. a ride.

Also, Calic's losing the first round. Just put that down now.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
soooo happy im not playin ss first round. I doubt that ill be beating anyone in the brackets anyway but still just not a marf.

clowsui

Smash Legend
LMFAO sai90
i was originally playing you (the numbers turned out that way; i had tyr pick numbers and **** for arrangement...annoying to explain) but ss and tgm were playing so i switched.

anyways seems like "jayce" isn't coming but an even worse player called "romeo" is coming in his place...replacing time =D

Top Bottom