• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Codenamed:Epic; CANCELLED

Scar

#HarveyDent
who's going from socal? i would see if norcal could go (we prob will have a local instead if this isn't looking like 80+ though)

WHA?

Smash Ace
hey if u guys are making a setup list
then write me down for a full setup, as well as TAPEZ for a full setup

ALSO, jpeg asked about the vids from last tournament, so any news on that?

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I would if I was a Gardevoir and knew Teleport. Other than that, I'll just use Frustration and attack my wallet for being empty. =(

baka4moé

Smash Champion
who from arizona is coming? jw

also any word on vegas?

if i can go to a tourney itd prob have to be this one only, cant go to festizzios :(. ill try to at least come to this though! :)

AXE 09

Smash Master
Yay I'm all excited for this! =D
Still not too sure who's all coming with us though lol. Gotta talk to Tai

HYPE!!! =D

:pika:

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
is tee aye eye going?

im going

if i bring a power surge can i get any more $ off? $7 venue fee is crazy steep and i dont consume pizza or soda =/

Tin Man

Smash Hero
So this event is 2 days away and as promised, IMPULSE will be supporting it. I encourage everyone in the eligible state(s) to try they're best, especially with the bonus prize. And above all else, I hope that everyone has fun at this event ^_^!

Couch

Smash Cadet
Suppppaa hype! A necessary step on my road to improvement, im hoping people are down for some constructive friendlies :awesome:

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
no seriously you're hosting this tournament or at least made the topic and someone makes an inquiry about it and you just ignore it.

Top Bottom