• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Codenamed:Epic; CANCELLED

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
This was one of the best tournaments I've ever been to.

Axe/Wobbles - You guys are really nice :D I look forward to playing more some day.

Michael/Dillian - Great seeing you guys again.

GSub - Great matches and thanks for helping my gf.

Adam - Thank you for making the car ride interesting.

Jocelyn - You're so good for only a month. Get a smashboards account. Love you :p

Emily - Good **** hosting, but we need more food next time ;) Thanks for playing Jocelyn. She really likes playing you.

Peligro - Your peach *****. I need to learn that matchup.

Fly - Always a pleasure playing your ICs.

That black guy that played Luigi/Pichu - LOL fun matches

Dante Fox - You have a really interesting style. I could learn from you.

Baka - Sorry we didn't get to play. Next time for sure.

Oh and just a side note:

Never ever ever let mete****** aka math****sucker drive you to a tournament. He will make you two hours late then force you to leave halfway through because he has to sell weed even though he's not feeling this tough economy and is a jew so his life is so hard yet omg hes gonna lose 200 dollars. ****ing ***. **** you Ryan you buster *** *****. I'm deleting you from facebook and yes you are banned from smashfests at my house.
I am that Luigi black guy lol

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
are axe/wobbles going to apr 28th? if not change the thread

might go to this if enough elite talent shows but def won't be entering due to stages like brinstar/cruise/kongo being counterpicks

COCO

Smash Cadet
Probably one of the best tournaments I've ever been to.

Jorge, where the hell did you go!? I wanted to play you more. Get a smashboards account.
Shoutouts to Eddie and Jeff. Nice guys.

Oh **** I just realized u were talking to me man! My tag is COCO so add me! Srry I had to leave early cuz I had to go to the movies with my bros

Hey I heard there's another one at this exact address next week! If so, I'm so hype!
My email is gamero57@gmail.com if u need u msg me pce Vincent

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Oh sick. What city do you live in? You should be going to more tournaments. Maybe I can pick you up if it's along the way. Either way, cant wait to play you again.

Top Bottom