• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I just wanted to put it into perspective how the EFL team tourny is gonna pan out.

Parodied off the first 2 minutes and 35 seconds-ish of Duane & Bran0s, awesome, Final Fantasy Rap. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmi_7udjaSE

Jamaal: Once upon a time in the land of C-O, Melee and Guilty decayed. It was unexpected that two black dudes would come and win tourn-ays.

Arriving at the EFL, amidst the wins and fails, two smash n!ggas emerged! To teach a valued lesson at all of the five teams that were about to submerge.

I am the whiter (of us two,) I’m the leader of the team. Can’t do any mind games but my many tricks redeem. And introducing Falco, the bird out of his cage. Crazy short hopping tactics sending people into a rage. And there’s Lucas and ROB that are slow with the hittin’, but got powerful hits to put a hurtin’ on all you b!tches. And don’t forget after this, my name is Jamaal, you’ll find me shopping for clothes at any sort of a mall.

And this is Recon, a pimpin’ New Yorker who’s hella phat. Need fighter tips, yeah he’s got that. Watch your step, he’ll punish where you fall. Has Boxer abilities, and that’s not all. Obviously tall, what’s his name *****? He’ll knock you upward and Ultra your ****. Just to bring you to Brawl and beat you again. There’s no way in hell you’re gonna win!

Recon: And that’s Snake’s cue. Manly mullet and suit of hues. Burning bright explodin’ Motars blasting all of you noobs. Cuz he learned the Snake arts from somewhere in NYC, bow down all you b!tches, it’s Snake for top T! He’s got his bandana on, and he’s looking something sneaky, named the Man of the Year in the mag US Weekly. Five spaces for a name, *****, perfect for me! R-E-C. O-N. Let’s Brawl in the Family!

DFG: I just heard a rumor in a forum posting, that two fly a$$ n!ggas are gonna be boasting. About the upcoming tournament that they’re gonna win, I post “Yo this is Dancing Fighter G, good luck men! And if both of you brothas do well enough, you’ll be sponsored for the next tournament coming up!” And then some new guys, signed up recently, came in and made fun of the intro “Yo, this is DFG”!

Jamaal: Don’t worry about it Greg, we’re gonna take those noobs down, but I need a new controller before I come around!

Recon: Oh great, we’re at Toys ‘R Us… I look like a pedophile so I’ll wait outside. Juuust like Nite… I guess I’ll go buy some shoes, since I’ve nothing to do, and maybe I’ll catch up on Time, that’s fine

QUIT WITH YOUR B!TCHIN’, FIRST ROUND WE ARE MISSIN’.

Over9000: Going on our way to Final D, that Falco better stay the hell away from me. Yo Zero hit him with your Z-Air, G! See if we can take a stock or three!

Zero: This Falco won’t stop coming after me, but aint nothing compared to this Snake, see. With you here 9000 taking hits for me, aint nothing stopping us from making the winnings!

Recon: D@mn Jamaal, why you keep getting hit? You’re bringing the team down, I’m sick of this ****!

Jamaal: You’re a mediocre Snake, and you’re trippin’ Recon, it’s time you to get back workin’ on whitey’s lawns.

Recon: We won the first round now we’re working as a team, when it’s time to K.O. he gets behind me. They surrendered their stock and we took them down, gave them good games and went to the next round!

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Tis the most beautiful post I have ever seen.

On other news, I got a job today, so Genesis is guaranteed and unless I can't get the time off work for w/e I can make it to Supercon!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
yeah rly play melee zen. Falcon dittos are seriously more sexy in melee as well. Although still not any less manly.

Tony, you need to tell us HOW MUCH moolah we have to pay if you wants us to choke up some. so What's the individual going-to-genesis rate?

Also, tim told me your name didn't use to be Tony due to some game. Is this true?
Umm, hi. Maybe you missed my massive post where I detailed everything aside from hotel expenses? Coma?

My name didn't used to be Tony? Huh?

If you even THINK you're gonna go to Supercon, sign up asap. The more people we get signed up soon, the more likely we are to get more sponsors, which means more free sandwiches like at the Fall Fighter stuff. Think of the sandwiches!!!

Ok, so confirmed in my car are Ferdi, Yang, and Jamaal. Yang and Jam, you guys gonna do the meet up with me at Park Meadows deal? Makes things easiest for everybody, I thinks. Mikeeeeeee, are you riding with meeeeee?
Hello? Helllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Hiiiiiiiiiiiii. Mememememememememe. I don't want to drive down there aloneeeeeeeeeeee. D:

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Jamaal: Your team is weak, fought Dorfs tougher than me. Wasn’t one of you known as GannondorfMan33? You’re both a couple of blond bombshells and blond-a$$ punks. If you thinkin’ you can beat us, you gotta be drunk! That was a perfect hit, got Flux screaming in awe. Tony don’t mean ****, Sonic is yo flaw!

Tony: Who do you think you are? The Men in Black? You’re as threatening as the Little Cricket, and that’s a fact. You got your team name matching your skin so well, but on the inside, both know you’re as white as hell! Sidestep noobs, I’m gonna mind game you.

Jamaal: You’ll be counter-picking Jiggz before the time that we’re through. You’re off the stage, Up B, look now I’m grabbing you!

Flux: You can’t keep up with me you effin' grounded sleeze. Your nades aint gonna stop my powerful Up B. Once you were the best Snake in all of New York. Now you’re nothing but a guy who’s getting hella worked! I’m sidesteping your c0ck! (Recon: Pssh get lucky!) Smashing Down A to get rid of a stock!

Tony: Is that all you got, you cocky lil’ freaks? We’ll shoot you down, and Andross will recognize me. Your Lucas is as deadly, if not more so than you. And that’s not saying much but it’s true, haha…

Jamaal: PSI f*ck You. You got lucky when Recon missed his tilt. But with Flux gone, your a$$ is gonna wilt!

Tony: You think you’ve won, but this round robin’s only begun, you got three more teams to handle, son!

Flux: And f*cking motherb!tch you fathertits f*ckin’ ****-hoes! f*ck my c0ck , f*ck my a$$, f*ck my f*cking a$$hole ya a$$ holes!

Halfro: Hey you all, you f*ckin’ did it! I didn’t really expect it, hey, I admit it. Here, have some girls, go on, hit it and quit it.

Jamaal: So that’s how you actually play real Quiddich! Let’s hit up the food court and get us some chow! The matches only gets harder from now! Third round starting, let’s roll on in. It’s that one guy Dave and his teammate, his friend!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I guess Tony gets the last spot in my car.

And yeah, I think Jamaal and I told Moblin that your name used to be different until you lost it in a bet.

Edit for rap ownage: ZeroX and Over9000 aren't signed up for the EFL tourney, Jam. Your song starts with an imaginary match.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Cant wait to see you guys tomorrow. Im bringing me Wii and ill be around at 10. :p

Ill also bring my capture card.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Awww, so you dropped ROB already? That's fine. Everyone plays Falco nowadays anyway, amirite?
I'm afraid you'll just never know who I'll play against you until the moment of truth.
But you're the one who set up the rules. Double-blind. Too bad you gave away who you're playing already.

When have you actually won something outside OR? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Just last weekend :^p
Oh, didn't know you know, I beat all of NorCal a few months back and took top 4 in a few big tournaments. Trashtalk works on some people, others it tends to backfire. Hahaha

How many tournaments has your Pichu won that actually had decent comp? How many has his won?
More than your main ;^D

Oh, also, I hate to break it to you, but in Melee, there's this thing call crouch canceling. It makes Pichu useless. Have fun nairing all day long and eating a full stock from it.
Y'know you can Grab in Melee? Someone tries to CC me I Grab > U-Throw and get get a CG on some characters, leading to U-Tilts/U-Airs and edge-guards.

I like how garbage players playing garbage games act like they're good. No one is good at Brawl. Period. Never will be. Get butthurt, internet celebrity.
Ess See Arr Yuu Bee

Remember how Forward placed at AZ One Two?
Give Forward a PM and ask about when we stayed at EOW's place. He didn't beat me once. Not with Snake, not with Pit, not with Pokemon Trainer. When I went to bed he stayed up practicing against a R.O.B. CPU.

EDIT: Hey, T0mmy, I just realized something. You told me who you're going to play for the whole set in Melee, but not in Brawl.
You don't know how to play this trash-talking game, do you? You've shown your hand, can't bluff, and now you're desperate enough that you think you can trick me into telling you who I'm going to play against you? Heh heh heh...
Sorry, when you lose, you'll be surprised which character you lose to.
btw, I offered you a challenge against my Pichu because you're not worth my high-tiers until you can beat my bottom-tier.

Just callin' ya out, mangz. Don't feign confidence. We know you're full of crap.
I love this trash talkin', I don't get to do it often ^___^
See you at Genesis, you're reppin' CO in our match <3

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yes Sliraobe, there will be doubles. We know it isn't listed, but it will be before singles. Probably doubles starting at noon, then singles starting once doubles gets closer to done.

And tommy, I know you're a busy man, but please try to respond to **** talk faster than 7 days apart, or not at all. If you can prove anything, it'll be in the game, not in responding to week old taunts. I mean, really, are you Dark Peach now?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ferdi, want to get to my house around 9? I've gotta run an errand on the way down to the springs, so the others can meet us at Park Meadows around 9:30/40. Or, you can go to Park Meadows around that time, your call.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
i could probably drive to your house or we could meet somewhere else.
Also I'm a way better teammate =p
Edit: david just said i can sleep over at his house so you can pick me up from there?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
You got 2 options ferdi: Be at my house at 9am, or be at park meadows near the california pizza kitchen by 9:45.

Jam and Yang, be near the california pizza kitchen by 9:45. I has spoken!

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
For all of you guys going to the Road to Cutthroat tournament on Saturday, May 16, this is Sliraobe God (Neil) on Alphabravo's account.

We should be heading over to CO springs from Albuquerque and we may need some help on the way. This wasn't really our best organized trip :p

Neil (505) 400-9215
Dekar/Casey (505) 715-0076

Ravin

Smash Lord
If you guys need information on how to go to entertainmart of where to go around entertainmart for food and ****. Ask Greg for Ravin. He should point me out. I know where a lot of **** is. Not to mention a starbucks right across the street and the mall.

See you guys in a little bit, i should be heading over there at about 10 to get there about 1015 or 1030. Im about to call Greg and see whats up.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Look at this loser with the double post.

Im bringing my capture card **** :p

Also is there anywhere i could hook Wifi up to? If not ill just play Warzone 2100 while I wait.

Top Bottom