• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
You deserve a legit apology for my bull****! Especially since you had some faith in me for such a long time. I'm sorry I ever lead you on dan.
So you admit you're fake? :D

Regardless. If you're pursuing coding, hit me up if you need help. Languages may be different, but the logic behind it is still the same.

Oh, and be prepared for many frustrating and AH HA! moments. And sleepless nights. Yep...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
This was all hilarious.

It's almost like some of us discuss more serious things in person or in private conversations, and use this thread just to discuss vidjo games and random stuff.

This was all an example of the latter.

Bees!

Smash Ace
For now Sunny will go under the "is rumored to be released as dlc, but has not yet been confirmed and may just be a npc that you run into at some point in adventure mode." also I second Dylan's motion. Because he is sexy. wow 2 pages of stuff appeared magically after I posted this. mmhmm.
Also this place is good for moral support and irreverent silliness. Both make it pretty awesome to post here.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
So you admit you're fake? :D
FFFF CATS OUTTA THE BAG!
Maaaaybe but i'm sure if I keep denying it people will just forget about that lil slip. :D

I'd totally appreciate the help man. But ya might have to dumb things down for me. Haha. I have this big ol 1000+ page game programming book I bought awhile ago. Everytime I read it, I read for say about an hour. No how much progress I make? 1-2 pages worth. ;~; I sit there like just trying to absorb the strange coding language it throws at me. It really is like learning a language though, to tell machines what to do.

every time you say that I want to do comp sci less and less dan...
Computer science? You? Hm never woulda guessed. Give it a shot dood. Yea its pretty stressful, but I think you should see it threw for a bit. If ya don't like it after awhile of studying it then I can understand.

This was all hilarious.
Not as hilarious as your face!

Sorry i'm not gonna respond to that seriously.

Oh also what bees said. This is my last post on this thread for a bit since I think I should take a break from it for a bit. Gonna probably appear as a NPC you see in a walmart or mcdonalds. I might be unlockable if certain conditions are fulfilled like what character your playing as. Or if you have the item "Chocolate chip cookie" in your inventory and offer it to me. :3
(Its sad that DLC has become the new "Unlockable." What happened to getting characters via actually playing the game? :<)

Steam

Smash Hero
SO GUYS (MENO AND BEES (and fish too...)) NOW IS ABOUT THAT TIME WHERE WE PLAN GENESIS ****.

we should try to have an MSN/Aim/Skype/Whatever convo about it sometime soon >.>

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
"We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
Or rats’ feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death’s other Kingdom
Remember us—if at all—not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men."

Stanza I, T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

I don't think I understand Tim's use of latter either. Also Sunny, you perhaps have dodged a bullet. Competitive gaming may not be for everyone.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Sunny, just come to something. Even as many as a couple of us are interesting and friendly people in person.

I recommend Spencer and Jorge.

SO GUYS (MENO AND BEES (and fish too...)) NOW IS ABOUT THAT TIME WHERE WE PLAN GENESIS ****.

we should try to have an MSN/Aim/Skype/Whatever convo about it sometime soon >.>
Yes! Indeed. I'm always on aim.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I recently went back to playing CS online, and I realized I like it way more than MvC3.

But I still like MvC3.

HAI MARRONATOR

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Wow, it took me about one hour to read all the post I didn't get to see since i last logged on here. Well... it's good to see all you guys are doin fine here. So many random discussions happen every second and sometimes I'm glad I'm not in them.

An update for me in life: I graduated in less than two weeks, I finished performing Les Miserables with my APA class, I'm search for scholarships and still haven't gotten one yet :/, got accepted into a university and finally discover my major for now. Also AP tests are going to kill me soon and it's not funny. ;.; Well.... off again till next time, bye for now. ;)

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hi Chunky! Also guyz! I am going to go to the tourney June 11th in New Mexico. I will be taking a greyhound down. anyone else going? Also confirm me for Genesis I am going no matter what.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Hi Chunky! Also guyz! I am going to go to the tourney June 11th in New Mexico. I will be taking a greyhound down. anyone else going? Also confirm me for Genesis I am going no matter what.
I would go and also bring my schnauzer, but I don't have enough money for any OoS tourneys right now

Steam

Smash Hero
I don't think I'll have anything going on.

will see how much money I have then.

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
yeah yeah **** you guys to
Even though im in the better position in going then jorge is...waiting on him to pick classes for the summer and seeing what date he is leaving for the east for vacation and stuff

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
...starts off now im interested, late june im going for sure, then mid july or a week before I say im not going
yeah...I suck I know, I wasn't trying to be mean in my last comment I posted sry...
I'll see what will happen with jorge and his plans, see ya guys later

Top Bottom