• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
well, if you can pick a main and stay with it the game will have that much more meaning to you as you notice yourself improving with that character. At least, that's what it has been like for my skills with Ganon. (meager as they are)

We'll tell the guys to play melee or something. It's not like they notice the difference. xP

dota - tf2 - ventrilo (oxygen.typefrag.com, 17285)

yiou should get on vent now im waiting in here. get steam too cuz tf2 is having a free weekend starting today you can load it and play it for freee until like monday its probably on sale too so good deal good deal

btw huge update today for spy/sniper its gonna be awesome! weather effects in maps new maps everywehre new gamemode + ambassador :) GET IN VENT

slow ***

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'll be on shortly, I've got tf2 pre-loaded, but I gotta go run an errand or two before I can play. I sowwy mike. Also, I got ventrilo so I'll be all set when I get back. <3

Ravin

Smash Lord
Sorry about the Melee videos guys. I was at the ER this morning. Im really sick and cants do much right now.

I'll be on shortly, I've got tf2 pre-loaded, but I gotta go run an errand or two before I can play. I sowwy mike. Also, I got ventrilo so I'll be all set when I get back. <3
you still ahve to update i think when the thing comes out. also me and my friends (like 10 people prob) are gonna achievement farm and have some fun on my private server

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Zajice, you should play Melee more if you want to get stomped less.

Kash, Doc ditto MM when you come up?
I hear you main Dr. Mario now. Glad you found the shining jewel of awesomeness hidden within that deep and dark character select screen.

You'll win, but sure. It'll be fun. I still need a place to stay.

Don't lie. You didn't throw up, Mexicans are a very clean people. Why do you think they're all our janitors?
Yeah, but they make really crappy janitors.

It won't let me play, says I need to buy it =( =( =(
I think it is free starting this weekend. Wanna house us D:?

Underload

Lazy
Somebody NEEDS to bring a Melee setup this weekend. I want to learn how to play Melee so badly, I have more fun with it now than with Brawl, tbh. Brawl's cool, but Melee's something new to me. I won't get far with playing just CPUs, so I need some real players to do stuff with. I just want to sit down with somebody really good at Melee, play them, and let them point out what I do right and wrong with my Falcon.

...please?

Ravin

Smash Lord
Im doing better. After spending 8 hours in the ER. I have sever bronchitis. It had almost gotten to the point to where it was going to start eternal bleeding. I was already coughing up blood from how dry and horse my throat was, my cough was getting worse. So now I am on some antibiotics and steroids to clean it up.

Im still needing bed rest.

Flux, have you uploaded all those videos yet?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Im doing better. After spending 8 hours in the ER. I have sever bronchitis. It had almost gotten to the point to where it was going to start eternal bleeding. I was already coughing up blood from how dry and horse my throat was, my cough was getting worse. So now I am on some antibiotics and steroids to clean it up.

Im still needing bed rest.

Flux, have you uploaded all those videos yet?
hope u get well

Ravin

Smash Lord
Waiting on this stupid medical bill.

My two meds im tanking only costed like 4 a bottle. But the doctors wanted to take an xray of my chest because at the time I was coughing up blood.

So I hope it isnt too high. Need to call Peaks Vista today to see how they will handle the situation.

Meds seem to be working also. Just a wet cough now, like a normal cold. x.x

Top Bottom