• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combination of Domination

Patches

Smash Master
**** that iliad. Me and raidos got dis. See if you can get me a spot in the hamilton car, and ill come up the day before.

:phone:

snake23

Smash Cadet
I am really rusty at smash since i don't own brawl and melee anymore i stopped playing melee for 5 years since 2006 as for brawl i haven't touched that since 2009.
I only play super street fighter 4 on ps3 not 360 so i won't bother entering for arcade edition since i already know it is going to be on 360 and i don't even play mvc3 on 360.
I might come that day for melee and brawl but probably just to watch.

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
Hello, I'm going to be in Ontario at the time and I was hoping to come to the tournament. One question I do have about it that is a factor to me going is the Brawls singles layout. I am not a great brawl player yet and I'll probably get knocked out 2nd bracket or 4th bracket if double elimination. If that is true, about what time would I get knocked out. Also, since I'd like to watch it, when would you imagine the finals to take place? I'll be about 3 hours away from the venue when I'm in the country so I'd have to probably leave at 9:00 to get back at midnight. If you have any guesses as timing it would be greatly appreciated.

crypticsushi

Smash Rookie
When's the latest one could show up and still register for Brawl singles? I only ask because I'm a little far away and my ride has other plans, so I need to know my timing options to help accommodate my ride as best as possible.

idea

Smash Master
oh, kurtis, i'm probably going, we could team again =)

if i feel like i'm playing well enough, maybe we could even switch it up and i could be the fox for once.

edit: does anyone know what my options for housing by the way =P

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Hello, I'm going to be in Ontario at the time and I was hoping to come to the tournament. One question I do have about it that is a factor to me going is the Brawls singles layout. I am not a great brawl player yet and I'll probably get knocked out 2nd bracket or 4th bracket if double elimination. If that is true, about what time would I get knocked out. Also, since I'd like to watch it, when would you imagine the finals to take place? I'll be about 3 hours away from the venue when I'm in the country so I'd have to probably leave at 9:00 to get back at midnight. If you have any guesses as timing it would be greatly appreciated.
if you think youll be out early in the bracket, you should be done by 4-5ish.

from experience, finals will never be done by 9. never. 11 at the earliest, but this is huge with a lot of stuff running so it might be even later than that.

theres no point in staying to watch it anyway,
its just going to be another exciting MK ditto, filled with strategies and techniques that none of us have seen ever before!!!!!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
When's the latest one could show up and still register for Brawl singles? I only ask because I'm a little far away and my ride has other plans, so I need to know my timing options to help accommodate my ride as best as possible.
If you're just entering single, I'm pretty sure you just need to register before 2pm.

*Edit
This topic seriously need some serious updating.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Team with me for Melee, Kurtis. I got the dopest Marth, you don't even know.
haha, ill bet its sick. we should team one of these times for brawl if peachy cant make it or w/e.

oh, kurtis, i'm probably going, we could team again =)

if i feel like i'm playing well enough, maybe we could even switch it up and i could be the fox for once.

edit: does anyone know what my options for housing by the way =P
lol, nice, um i think im gunna have to get back to you, cuz im pretty sure im teaming with one of those three, cuz jack might bail on tg and team with mike, and if he does then im prob teaming with tg, but if jack doesnt bail, then i think i said id team with james. sry

there's no pools at this so if ur gunna be out early in bracket then expect to be done within 2-3 hours.

idea

Smash Master
lol, nice, um i think im gunna have to get back to you, cuz im pretty sure im teaming with one of those three, cuz jack might bail on tg and team with mike, and if he does then im prob teaming with tg, but if jack doesnt bail, then i think i said id team with james. sry
ah, that's okay. jack/james, we could team if either of you are still free the day of =P

snake23

Smash Cadet
If i can get a ride that day from a friend i will bring my gamecube with my memory card if not than i won't come to this event.
I do not have a copy of melee anymore i sold mines a few months ago since none of my friends play melee since brawl came out.
I do not own a 360 anymore i haven't had one since 2009 of november. Could some update this thread asap this is really outdated for a thread.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
This is in 19 Days.
May the OP Please be fully updated before then? Most preferably during this week.

I'll bring my Wii + Brawl.
Not sure about my Tv, I still need my Dad to Drive me there(He lives in Sauga).

Top Bottom