• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combination of Domination

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Yee, definitely coming to this. If Ryhme can't get enough money for doubles, anybody wanna team with me?..

Mikey7

Smash Lord
This is in 19 Days.
May the OP Please be fully updated before then? Most preferably during this week.

I'll bring my Wii + Brawl.
Not sure about my Tv, I still need my Dad to Drive me there(He lives in Sauga).
again, tell me what you want to know ill post it

holy: no attendance list unless gi is up to it, and personally i dont give a crap about the attendance list and am not gona get on gi's case to do it. everyone who goes to these knows whos going to be there generally. everyone who has never gone to one of these and wants to go to these - theres 9 pages worth of posts by people.

-Googs

Smash Lord
poke you're being too nit-picky,
who from mtl is coming i'm to lazy to read
whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitby is going to pictochat so hard you guys aren't even gonna know what hit you

whyyyy won't my sig work

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
poke you're being too nit-picky,
who from mtl is coming i'm to lazy to read
whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitby is going to pictochat so hard you guys aren't even gonna know what hit you

whyyyy won't my sig work
Fine *Waits* =_=

I'll take Diddy on FD over Picto anyday.

Also, because it hates you.

sauc3

Smash Lord
brawl is at like, 23 confirmed (6 maybes)
melee is at like, 11 confirmed, but the top 3 plus like 10 others usually show up unannounced ready to take everyones money.

entrants if anyones interested
brawl:

googs
gichan
poison mist
supreme dirt
looftwaffles
avaricex
holy
hells
guard
patches
cruxis
tin man
iliad
XP
leafshadow +2
anthony
mprime
cmedu
peachy desu
crypticsushi
pokemastr
rhyme
mrl

mikey7 (ruentering lol)
fuddo (maybe)
srtm (maybe)
meekspeedy (maybe)
kingkong ad (maybe)
marmitonkiller (maybe)
snake23 (maybe)

melee:

darkisda
crobeastness
summonded fist
europhoria
riddlebox
izek
zef
sauc3
windrose
anthony
idea

let the name searching chaos begin

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
entrants if anyones interested
brawl:

googs
gichan
poison mist
supreme dirt
looftwaffles
avaricex
holy
hells
guard
patches
cruxis
tin man
iliad
XP
leafshadow +2
anthony
mprime
cmedu
peachy desu
crypticsushi
pokemastr
rhyme
mrl

mikey7 (ruentering lol)
fuddo (maybe)
srtm (maybe)
meekspeedy (maybe)
kingkong ad (maybe)
marmitonkiller (maybe)
snake23 (maybe)

melee:

darkisda
crobeastness
summonded fist
europhoria
riddlebox
izek
zef
sauc3
windrose
anthony
idea
no avaricex
wat?

10wats

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Amount of Set ups/ Wii's/ Brawl/ Etc.
based off the T.O's + sauga alone 5 wiis and say 3 or 4 tvs minimum

we need about 10 for things to go smoothly.

hamilton usually brings 2-3 tvs

hopefully others will too.

good reminder though

EVERYONE BRING SETUPS

and thx sauce

Tin Man

Smash Hero
^ Yes that a lone is fine, but if you can bring a TV, that's even better. The more the merrier.

@ Poke: It doesn't seem Mikey is concerned at all with this kind of thing. Probably in the SSF4 community, they have an understanding to bring setups and whatnot while it requires more encouragement here.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
^ Yes that a lone is fine, but if you can bring a TV, that's even better. The more the merrier.

@ Poke: It doesn't seem Mikey is concerned at all with this kind of thing. Probably in the SSF4 community, they have an understanding to bring setups and whatnot while it requires more encouragement here.
on srk we rent hd lagless setups + xboxes. totally forgot this community works together, lol.

snake23

Smash Cadet
Who else is 100% confirmed for this tourney other than 1pokemastr? So for super street fighter arcade edition it is only on 360 not ps3 as for the venue fee is it still $10 and $10 for singles in street fighter?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Alright, so it's finally been updated. I am truly sorry for how long it took. Coming from a guy who advocates to always ensure your threads are updated for hype and I didn't fulfill that role. I have been working waaaayy too much and everytime I had free time and was on the computer my internet was just absolute trash. My internet was so slow it didn't even allow editing the first post, what the ****...

Internet always worked at night and at that time Michelle usues it to do her online work, which is much too important. I'll see what I can do to fix my connection.

In the mean time, everyone PLEASE reconfirm your set-ups for either games. Be it GCs, Wiis, tvs, I'd appreciate it. I'll be on this thread much more now. Let's get tnis ****ing hype start biiittcchhees.

By the way, thank you Sauc3 for that list. I went through nine pages writing names down, and then see your list LOL.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Who else is 100% confirmed for this tourney other than 1pokemastr? So for super street fighter arcade edition it is only on 360 not ps3 as for the venue fee is it still $10 and $10 for singles in street fighter?
i only play it on 3ds

snake23

Smash Cadet
I wasn't asking if you play it on 3ds mprime i wanted to know what the total is to enter for super street fighter 4 arcade edition for the tournament on july 9th.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
^^loooooooooooooool

anyone wanna MM me other than googs? the people who know i wont MM them dont ask haha

Gichan

Smash Champion
1. No stream, it's a senior centre. Yes, it sucks, because this tournament is meant for beast status, but the hype will still be there.

2. You pay $10 venue fee ONCE meaning if one would like to enter brawl singles, melee singles, SSFIV: AE it's a total of $40: You don't pay venue fee multiple times per game.

3. If specified, the game is played solely on ONE system. That does indeed mean that all games on 360. No ****ing waahs, it's our choice. Sorry boys, get dat converter.

4. Sorry ceX

5. I STILL NEED SET UPS FOR SMASH GAMES!

6. Pharaoh I would really like an MM, but after bracket because I have a feeling we'll probably meet.

snake23

Smash Cadet
Have a good time guys and girls i am 100 percent confirmed to not come to this tourney if it was closer i would come to this one i don't drive so i cannot make an exception this time.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
For this tournament it is only a maybe for me i am not confirmed to come to this one it's actual too far for me unless i get a ride i won't be coming.
Back in my day I walked uphill both ways, 26 hours each way in a single day just to play 64. And I liked it too.

Top Bottom