• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combination of Domination

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Our MM is gonna be epic. no more tripping into uptilts. Should've seen what i did to raidos and darkshadow's snake last tourney ;)
those are small time punkssss they aint got nothin on my 2009 snake

@patches sure, ill use snake

@ Gi awww yeaa for suree

@mprime im down

Gichan

Smash Champion
Just an update that was posted in the original thread, pretty damn exciting, knowing omega he's going to add to the prizes.

Raffle

Omega Collectables will be hosting a raffle for some fantastic prizes! The raffle draw will take place towards the end of the event at the discretion of the Tournament Directors.

1 FREE ticket with each venue fee registration

Additional tickets can be purchased from the Omega Collectables table

Prices:
1 Ticket - $2.00
3 Tickets - $5.00
7 Tickets - $10.00 (BEST VALUE)

Prizes:

Official Wii/Gamecube White Japanese Controller ($50.00 Value)
PS3 Tekken 6 Wireless Fightstick Bundle ($70.00 Value)
Nintendo & Street Fighter IV T Shirts ($25.00 Value)

and more prizes to be announced

And btw guys, please reconfirm set-ups!

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Finally I can Login to this Site =_=

Arigatou to Razor, Her help won't go un-noticed.

Anyway, Thanks for the.. Awkward looking Update, I appreciate it!
Now then.
Since my Dad is Driving me, i'll be Bringing my 21" Tv along with me and my Wii + Brawl.
He should be Dropping me off.. 30 minutes Before this thing starts.
Oh, and my Wii mote of Course.

CroBeastness

Smash Rookie
just to be clear, when exactly does the brawl and melee tournaments start and what time will they most likely end?

and would it be possible to enter both of them if they start at the same time?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Thanks for the set-ups guys, keep them coming!

And CroBeastness, if you look under schedule you will see that we are trying to get the doubles events for both games at 12pm, realistically it will probably start at 12:30pm due to seeding. I assume that singles will be starting around 2-3pm, both games will be beginning at about the same time and it is still possible to join both, I just announce your matches apart. And if I do announce two matches of yours at the same time, simply remind me. Trust me, I try to be as lenient as possible on those who join multiple events.

Melee bracket WILL end earlier, I say around 6-7pm, while brawl ends about an hour to an hour and a half later than melee. It really all depends if the players do not loaf about and get straight to their matches when announced.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
^^loooooooooooooool

anyone wanna MM me other than googs? the people who know i wont MM them dont ask haha
I'm pretty sure I owe you a mm from a long time ago so I'll try to get that in even though I don't play anymore. w/e characters are fine (unless you specifically want to play my Ness, Pika, Falco, or Dedede...but I'm probably the last person you would want to test matchups with at this point lol).

CroBeastness

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the set-ups guys, keep them coming!

And CroBeastness, if you look under schedule you will see that we are trying to get the doubles events for both games at 12pm, realistically it will probably start at 12:30pm due to seeding. I assume that singles will be starting around 2-3pm, both games will be beginning at about the same time and it is still possible to join both, I just announce your matches apart. And if I do announce two matches of yours at the same time, simply remind me. Trust me, I try to be as lenient as possible on those who join multiple events.

Melee bracket WILL end earlier, I say around 6-7pm, while brawl ends about an hour to an hour and a half later than melee. It really all depends if the players do not loaf about and get straight to their matches when announced.

ok thanks. now my last question is - if i only want to enter the melee tournament, can i register right before the tournament starts like at 1:30 or do i have to register right away at 11:00?

Gichan

Smash Champion
CroBeastness, come at like 1pm, any later than that and we may be under way into making the brackets.

Yeeeee KK!!! You're a beast!

Just a reminder though, tournament format for all games is straight brackets, double elimination!

CroBeastness

Smash Rookie
CroBeastness, come at like 1pm, any later than that and we may be under way into making the brackets.

Yeeeee KK!!! You're a beast!

Just a reminder though, tournament format for all games is straight brackets, double elimination!
so wait, does that mean there will be no losers bracket

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
double elimination means theres both a winners and losers bracket

hes just saying there wont be pools at this tournament, because there are so many games being run and time constraints and stuff

Gichan

Smash Champion
I still don't see any set-ups being confirmed, or re-confirmed.

Come on melee scene, you uys have shown strong *** support in the past let me see that again.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i still dunno who im teaming with for melee, jack? james? tasty? bueller?
we can likely team. like 90% likely. i didn't know mike was going tho... i'll ask what he's upto?

lol, nice, um i think im gunna have to get back to you, cuz im pretty sure im teaming with one of those three, cuz jack might bail on tg and team with mike, and if he does then im prob teaming with tg, but if jack doesnt bail, then i think i said id team with james. sry

bail on tg? what/who's tg? lol. and again i didn't know mike was going... he's like in kingston how's he going? or is he back in gta?
double elimination means theres both a winners and losers bracket

hes just saying there wont be pools at this tournament, because there are so many games being run and time constraints and stuff
lol, so... bracket based on skill level?

my bad for not keeping up with this thread but kurtis i'd definitely like to team since you're only really available in the summer when tristan's around. if mike isn't going or doesn't team i'll 100% team with you. i'll have to talk to him on what he's up to tho and i'll def get back to you. i think us teaming would be awesome tho (Y)

Mprime

Smash Ace
i just found a word that smash boards does not censor.
PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
penis is a medial term mprime.
you vagina
I don't know why but I just died at this post.

You up for a MM though Cruxis? I probably won't enter the tourney but I might still feel like playing lol.

Anyone wanna team with a scrubby Falco in Melee?

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
yo are people going to this etc.

been mad busy this summer haven't even played

this seems like it could be fun and it's mad close

etc.

Top Bottom