• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combination of Domination

snake23

Smash Cadet
Here let me put this in simple plain english for you for those of you on this thread that do not fully understand what i am trying to say.

I just met meekspeedy on saturday which was 3 days ago as a friend i don't want to attend his funeral, how is that me being inconsiderate? No I am not sheltered i actually go out everyday and do things with my life i don't lock myself up in own room.

That message was a serious message you got the wrong impression of me when you read my post on this thread, i was not trolling gichan i was thinking about the well being of meekspeedy.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Sorry crowbar, can you repeat that again? I didn't catch it.
lolololololol

so i posted shoutoutz yesterday and the lag ate them, and they took forever to write up (srsly like 20 minutes lol)

i'll post again when im less frustrated with smashboards, ggs all. fk camping i lose to that **** all day.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
1: Holy :metaknight: ($185) - Good shiz as usual Marco Polo. Not too sure what else to say but yous gay as hell >__>
2: SwordGard :popo:/:snake: ($92.50) - Like I've told you before, my brawl intuition has a lot of respect for you. I like seeing you lose then seeing your hands move insane next match and ****** the person hahaha.
3: Tinman :olimar:/:diddy: ($55.50) - Dat non taking seriously. Our bracket match was a lot of fun hope for us to play again in brackets.
4: Cruxis :snake: ($18.50) - 2009 Snake gets ***** in first match then ***** hard the next two matches haha. Like what you told me, we gotta play some matches but we couldn't this tourney since there wasn't enough set ups =/.
5: Stroumbert :falco:/:falcon:/:metaknight: ($9.25) - Our car ride was fun but like Holy, yous gay as hell too >__>...
5: DarkShadow :kirby2:/:rob:/:falco: ($9.25) - KingKong status. Fails hard at two tourneys in a row then randomly makes a comeback. Am I gonna do the same thing as KingKong by quitting now? We will see.
7: GUARD :fox: - Your face when Tin Man was getting chain grabbed was ****ing hilarious.
7: Googs :diddy: - Dude really close games. I can't wait for us to play some more, we can probably help each other out in matchups etc.
9: Iliad :marth: - We didn't get to play this time around but you without shades = what the ****.
9: Sauc3 :metaknight:/:dedede: - Man, you almost had me on the second game when you were predicting my Phantasm recoveries. I actually started to get scared but then I had to force myself to calm down and just read everything from there. But very very clutch MK, I can't slip up on it. I wanna face "Xyro's #1 Fan" though ;)
9: Meekspeedy :sonic:/:metaknight: - Easily the best Sonic around. Puts mines and Holy's own to shame lol. I still don't understand why you went MK first match... Second game was wayyy too long lmao. I started to get aggro since I'm not a patient player(major flaw of mines)
9: jMo :metaknight:/:olimar: - We didn't get to play this time around but wtf, you went Olimar? Trying to follow Master Negromar footsteps? lol
13: Hells :toonlink: - You were seriously on fire this tourney until later on in the day. I hope you keep that status for a long while.
13: Peachy :peach: - Reallllly good shiz vs Swordgard.
13: Mr. L :luigi2:/:snake:/:metaknight: - See? This time I went da Kirbster, no more MK for me, **** him LoL.
13: i1337 :dk2: - You wanted to play friendlies but lack of setups... =/ Next tourney for sure!
17: MPrime :metaknight: - Can't believe you ditched Snake completely for that plague! But whatever works for you. Your Metaknight is actually really good though.
17: cMeDu :metaknight: - Dat Best Wolf Status? **** that, you use MK. >___>
17: Poke :falco: - We didn't get to play I think?
17: Gi :wario: - We jamz next time yow.
17: Buenob :rob: - Good games in brackets. I don't see why you didn't CP a bad stage for Falco. But still, repping ROB I gotta keep giving you props for that.
17: Culex :metaknight: - You wanted to have some friendlies but lack of setups lmao.
17: PoisonMist :luigi2: - This man was high out of his mind LMAO. Or just tired? (burned out ;))
17: Raidos :snake: - We shall play next time.
25: ceX :metaknight: - I remember seeing that MK using a lot of ftilts in a match xD but that's about it.
25: Strong Hat :pt:/:marth: - Dat no playing status. Shoulda use your real name instead man... Would of gotten a better seeding >___>.
25: Crowbar :diddy: - I don't think we met.
25: Snow Shard :metaknight: - Same as above.
25: RedX :metaknight: - Same as above.
25: Leafshadow :rob: - I'll continue giving you advice's if you'd like man. But like I said, should really pick up a secondary. We'll talk more next tourney.
25: KongMetal :sheik:/:diddy: - I told you I hated fighting Sheik with Snake XD. I like fighting Sheik with ROB, Kirby( Dat Swordgard Status) and others but I honestly hate fighting her with Snake. We should play some more again.
25: fUddo :pit: - We didn't get to play this time around.
33: Trick Broom - We didn't get to play.
33: Snake23 :marth:/:luigi2: - Fun friendlies man. Continue training, you'll get better for sure.
33: CPU - We didn't get to play. But I do remember seeing the nick a few times.
33: Beast :fox:/:marth: - Don't worry man, first tourneys is always rough. It takes time. I hope you come to the next one so we can have some friendlies etc.
33: D - I don't remember seeing the name D...
Shoutouts to Linkster or Linkstar and the other Melee players I was playing with. I'll be participating next time ^__^.
Also shoutouts to that cold room that is easily top tier of that venue.

LOL@ Snake123 post. You sound like an angry parent man. I'm sure Gichan didn't know it would of been THAT hot in there.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Sauc3 is My number 1 fan? I'm honored that a ddd/mk guy cares about a little ol samus player.

:phone:

PoisonMist

Smash Journeyman
Originally Posted by snake23
Yes gichan that was a horrible idea what were you thinking hosting the melee and brawl tournament in a such a hot room with no ac what so ever.

Seriously i say that each of us pitch in to get the smash players and everyone else in the room extra water coolers so that literally everyone can keep hydrating themselves and get a portable air conditioner asap that will definitely cool everyone off all at the same time and also water is 100 percent has to be at all other tournaments there is no excuse on not to bring water coolers to these smash tournaments and cups for everyone to use.

Next time i don't want my friend meekspeedy passing out or dying on me because of heat exhaustion i am holding you fully responsible for that gichan it will be because of you being inconsiderate and only focusing on holding the tournament and not the players health that this will happen make it a top priority to bring water coolers, extra cups for everyone to use and a good decent portable central air-conditioning for everyone to share for the next tournament do i make myself clear?

|Yo snake why dont u bring water coolers, extra cups for everyone to use and a good decent portable central air-conditioner....... All your posts make me laugh idk why

-Googs

Smash Lord
if you take out QC players me tin and cruxis got top 3, that's funny.

long write up after...just got off work.
if anyone saw anybody go into my red van though that'd be sick...really missing my ipod

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
Really sorry about the septuple post. I was trying to put it up right before site maintenance yesterday and it kept giving me the 503 bad gateway. I figured it never went through... my bad :p I fixed it as best as I could.

CroBeastness

Smash Rookie
darkshadow96 is a troller putting luigi and original marth beside my name.

i use fox, white marth (super WHITE marth [couldnt use him in the tourney, was too nervous]) and captain falcon (not in this tourney tho. didnt get a chance to use him)

let me just say, i vow that after every tournament i enter i willl have atleast 1 more win than the before it, as long as i dont fight meta knight. the creator himself (sakurai i think) said that he wanted to make everyone even in brawl so there would be no gap between the really bad players and really good player. so i guess he wanted all the bad players using meta knight and pros use ganondorf.

and ill try to go to a & c games on the 23rd. already booked it off work and the 30th.

http://www.acgamesonline.com/

scroll down on the link to see the calender

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
darkshadow96 is a troller putting luigi and original marth beside my name.

i use fox, white marth (super WHITE marth [couldnt use him in the tourney, was too nervous]) and captain falcon (not in this tourney tho. didnt get a chance to use him)

let me just say, i vow that after every tournament i enter i willl have atleast 1 more win than the before it, as long as i dont fight meta knight. the creator himself (sakurai i think) said that he wanted to make everyone even in brawl so there would be no gap between the really bad players and really good player. so i guess he wanted all the bad players using meta knight and pros use ganondorf.

and ill try to go to a & c games on the 23rd. already booked it off work and the 30th.

http://www.acgamesonline.com/

scroll down on the link to see the calender
Oh yes, I just remembered. You used Marth versus "Strong Hat" (Suzaku).

(I'm the person that was wearing all red that you were speaking to.)

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Haven't touched the game in 3 months before the day before tournament and it's always awesome to see the people.
I used MK once in brackets, it more or less went Falco/Gnw/DK/MK
The venue was hot as a mofugger but everything else was still bad ***.

1: Holy ($185) GG's and nice talking to you bro, needs to play you MOAR.
2: SwordGard / ($92.50) GG's need to play MOAR against you as well.
3: Tinman ($55.50) Nice seeing you again, needed to play friendlies.
4: Cruxis ($18.50) Thanks for the hook ups, unfortuantly they won't get played and just collect dust. We need friendlies.
5: Stroumbert // ($9.25) Awesome games, CF dittos are the greatest. Alas I couldn't beat you and you're solid. 56 cent MM.
5: Darkshadow / ($9.25) Bro, we needed MOAR friendlies, lack of set ups.
7: GUARD GG's needs MOAR friendlies.
7: Googs We needed friendlies, to bad work is a killer. Have yet to play you.
9: Iliad Not right now you don't. Glad with your placing.
9: Sauc3 / If you don't use it, you lose it.
9: Meekspeedy Making me proud son with your sonic, damn the off ledge MK. I still think you should've been ****** up more though. How'd you get 9th lol, should be top 5
9: jMo / Don't think we played and we need MOAR friendlies.
13: Peachy Tried to help you out lol, we need MOAR friendlies.
13: Mr. L // GG's none the less, still was ****ty but next time after my rust has been cleaned off. Them fries!
17: cMeDu That 10$ mm, he took awhile to find a tv. Awesome games, I'm always learning that MK ditto. You're too good, need MOAR friendlies always.
17: Poke Thanks for the tips, we need MOAR friendlies.
17: Gi The Baby Bird! I put that smile on that face when I mentioned "Waiting" aha, too good. Try doing the Baby Bird or Hamburger to your buds one day. Hamburger=2 kicks and the BB=3 kicks. GG's with that GnW vs Wario, I'll get you next time. Since you learned the secret technique of B.B I got *****.
17: Culex Cause a few women is never enough, needs MOAR women.
17: Raidos 17 eh, holy I thought you got higher, damn bro needs MOAR placing aha. See you Friday bro.
25: ceX Thanks for the tips man, I'll try to keep all of it in mind. Need to become more sexier. I'm still shocked after seeing those vids and you lost, dammit was hoping you'd ****.
25: KongMetal You're too good man, I think you can place higher then this. GG's in friendlies but always need MOAR friendlies.

Gi-Thanks for the great tournament none the less, taking the weight of the Ont Smash community on your shoulders. You are a true OG. Whether the venue was hot as a mofo, I must've lost a good 5lbs. Respects for a great tournament.

Mikey-Nice seeing you again homie, to bad you wont get back into the scene and kill it up. Good **** helping with tournament, you and Gi running a smooth tournament.

Carter-Good **** to see you again homie, been a good year aha wtf. You need to bring women for me at the tournament. I know you got that pimp side bro, chicks be following you everywhere you go. Got them hoes in different area codes. I'll take you up sometime on that offer of York and respects for the water. I did forget to remind you about something during tournament, but it came to me now and I'll never live it down bro...."Goodnight Carter Carter" haha, one of the Best smash memories.

I NEEDS TO MOVE TO SAUGA! HAMILTON HAS NOTHING ON SAUGA *****ES, WTF IS JUICE!? SEEN THEM WALKING DOWN THE STREET AND WHEN I WENT TO THE BANK, MMMMM aha.

Iliad

Smash Lord
K guys for everyone ****ting on Snake23...

Lay off. From what I could tell chillin out with him and his general english, he's special needs. That's not a joke. So I don't wanna see anyone trollin' this man. Mad disrespect for all the people ****tin on that man's posts.

I realize you've edited your post and **** bro, but in the future, when you wanna give feedback for a tourney, negative or positive, send Gi a PM, don't put him on blast in the middle of the forums.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Special needs is no excuse.

I'm special needs and I deal with life just fine
except when I don't

Though I do agree that it is a little much.

-Googs

Smash Lord
1: Holy ($185) gg's ma dude, sucks facing you 2nd round almost every tourney but oh well
2: SwordGard / ($92.50) glad you came back dude, hope to see ya again soon
3: Tinman ($55.50)
4: Cruxis ($18.50) man you surprised me, your the only snake i honestly feel like my options are limited. I did better against ally's -_-
5: Stroumbert // ($9.25) About time you came down, good **** dude. Your physics shirts rule
5: Darkshadow / ($9.25) i had you game 3 twice motha****in rob
7: GUARD you sweat a lot but it's cool man
7: Googs 30+ hours no sleep good shi bro
9: Iliad- Looks like whitby outplaced hamilton... weird. gg's man your one of the main reasons i come to tournies.
9: Sauc3 / still havent got to play your mk :(
9: Meekspeedy good job finishing lower than whitby man! :D
9: jMo / gg's dude, didn't think i was gonna 2-0 you... lol
13: Hells no practice...get top 15... ahahh gj
13: Peachy top 10 next time? learn the mk mu and you'll do fine
13: Mr. L // back to the hyperbolic time chamber we go
13: i1337- i played SOOO gay on japes, sorry man
17: MPrime- pick up your phone lets hit my bong and train
17: cMeDu- dat york mk status. Remember what i told you against diddy
17: Poke- 17th..gettin better ;D
17: Gi- 17th dude! Woaaaaaaah didn't even lose to whitby D:
17: Buenob- good seeing ya again, gl with your new job
17: Culex- we GOTTA play next time
17: PoisonMist- yo come back your jokes dude, dont use mk or luigi though..
17: Raidos- dat hamilton placing.... gg's man good time smoking
25: ceX impressed me for someone who doesnt play this game
25: fUddo. Next tourney come find, we`ll friendly and i`ll teach ya some stuff. my wifi pit to good
33: Snake23 / ggs man, your chill, come back to more tournies. my roy is better than your ganon forever...

Aight shoutouts aside im so salty, not neven at the placings though. My problems with this tourney...

VENUE: First off, the venue was way to small, this has been addressed by others, so I won`t go into it. It was also way to ****ing hot, that has also been addressed. What I don`t understand is, WHY would you deep-fry and cook in a building that is already way to hot to begin with. Terrible idea.

T.O yup im going here. Bracket was supposed to start at 3 (well even earlier but 3 was the time tinman told me around 2 because it was running late)... it didn`t start until 4. WE SKIPPED POOLS TO SAVE TIME but dont start the bracket until 4 anyways...that was ********. Other than that, I honestly felt like I was the only one other than GI calling matches. I had to work at 11 and thought because there was no pools it would be done at 7-8...but no lol. Tin was busy watching matches and doing other ****, to where it was only me progressing matches and forcing people to play after the 3rd round....not cool.

Seeding: most of the bracket was pretty well done, except i had to face holy round 2...for the 120901 time in a row. I lived in QC for 9 months and played holy way more than i ever played anyone in GTA. I`ve been to 2 gta tournies this year...and about 6-9 in quebec. Don`t seed me as GTA... i come to these tournies to play GTA people because I dont get to as often as QC. Not cool, this has happened before, but this time just pissed me off. I rather face the other 1st seeds than holy because ive played holy so many times now. My personal seeding is another issue..I dunno myself what i should be seeded...hopefully after this tourney i will be a higher seed.

MY IPOD WAS STOLEN FROM MY VAN Yup. Someone opened up my van door and took my ipod. I wouldn`t be so upset if it didnt mean so much to me, Ive had that ipod for 5 years now. It has over 80gigs of music. It is a black 160gig IPOD CLASSIC. It contains music that is legitimately impossible to get back. If anyone knows me they know how into music i am, and a lot of my friends are musicians. My ipod contained several demos by so many people that are no longer available, some of them are my friends demo`s who passed away last year.... I dont mean to be a bummer or anything but the ipod did mean a lot to me, its not the price of buying a new one im worried about, its certain songs I can never get back that were pretty important to me.

If anyone knows if there were cameras there that would be awesome. If whoever took it is reading this..please give it back, I dont and wont get the cops involved or anything stupid like that, its not my style, i just want my music back man, i`ll even pay YOU 50$ to give it back... it just had some stuff that means a lot to me

IF ANYONE SAW SOMEONE GO INTO MY RED VAN PARKED ON THE CORNER OF THE PARKING LOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I won`t be going to any sauga tournies again.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
MY IPOD WAS STOLEN FROM MY VAN Yup. Someone opened up my van door and took my ipod. I wouldn`t be so upset if it didnt mean so much to me, Ive had that ipod for 5 years now. It has over 80gigs of music. It is a black 160gig IPOD CLASSIC. It contains music that is legitimately impossible to get back. If anyone knows me they know how into music i am, and a lot of my friends are musicians. My ipod contained several demos by so many people that are no longer available, some of them are my friends demo`s who passed away last year.... I dont mean to be a bummer or anything but the ipod did mean a lot to me, its not the price of buying a new one im worried about, its certain songs I can never get back that were pretty important to me.
man, we had issues with imature people in the past. From manually "writing" stupid **** on someones Wii to geting stuff stolen. I really wish I knew who did this to ya Googs...

Seriously... wtf is wrong with people sometimes. Some people work their butts off in order to buy a product.... that's because they got off their lazy *** in order to get what they want.

Steeling is NOT tolerable and I will NEVER have any respect for this...(obviously)

Other than that, I will only be going to tournaments in Toronto if I know the venue is great. If like 6 events are taking place, screw that....I'm not going. If someone gives me a ride I'll think about it. Want it or not, geting a ride is WAY less expensive than taking the bus or the train.

Oh and Strombert..... THANK YOU for that car ride. I appreciate it very much.

idea

Smash Master
maybe it'd be better to hold the events on different days. and rent the venue for 2 days. or is that too much of a risk then, having to pay double the rental fee?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Prolly those ****** SF4 kids and MVC tards who stole your ****. They all look poor as ****.
Most of them were dressed as gangbangers, too. Not pointing fingers, but I can't see anyone from the Brawl or Melee community stealing your iPod. I know tons of people from both communities.

Hype

Smash Lord
We've had theft problems in the brawl seen before (Fool's Wii, Averace had something stolen but I forget what, carter got his games stolen, someone stole a camera from this venue in scarborough, maybe other stuff I'm forgetting/don't knw about) .

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
1: Holy ($185) - Hope you had a good time being housed at my house, shame we didn't get any friendlies in though. Good job on 1st again
2: SwordGard / ($92.50) - Good job on 2nd
3: Tinman ($55.50) - You'll beat Holy someday
4: Cruxis ($18.50) - Good **** getting 4th, shame we didnt get to play due to lack of TV's
5: Stroumbert // ($9.25) - Dat free status. Hope to see you come down here again
5: Darkshadow / ($9.25) - Well i will say im happy you didn't go MK this time lol. 1st match was blehhh, 2nd game was mad close D:
7: GUARD - Fun friendlies at my house man. Gotta play some more once you come back
7: Googs - Thanks for the ride home bro. Also really sucks someone took your ipod =/
9: Iliad - Nice seeing ya again ;D...Shame we didn't get to play
9: Sauc3 / - Knocked my team out of doubles, yet again lol...good games though
9: Meekspeedy - I still haven't played your Sonic yet
9: jMo / - Good job almost beating Stroumbert
13: Hells - Good games in doubles
13: Peachy - I'll admit I've never been so pissed off about a lose before lol...I had the lead and then you were bringing it back and i ****ing killed myself D=...Good games in singles&doubles though
13: Mr. L // - Dat free Luigi
13: i1337 - Pretty impressive DK you got there
17: MPrime - Keep practicing that MK
17: cMeDu - Step it up. Your better then 17th
17: Culex - Great matches in brackets. That 2nd match was the campiest game ive ever played in lol
17: PoisonMist - Dat pocket MK
25: Leafshadow - Sorry for going MK on ya. I was still upset over my lose with Peachy and i really didn't wanna lose and Luigi sucks against ROB
25: KongMetal / - FREE. But seriously, moar friendlies next tourney!
25: fUddo - Good matches in dubz
33: Trick Broom - Good matches in dubz

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Actually.... only like Marvel and Street fighter were supposed to take place. Thanks to Gichan, we were able to have Brawl and Melee too. Thank you Gichan.

I won't lie though, I hated this venue. It was very small for the amount of people that we were and I had a total of 2 friendlies....wtf. lol

It would of been better to have just waited and get a venue only for Smash Brothers (I think one is happening later this month in Toronto). What I like in touny's isn't only to show off and place high.... but also to have fun playing LOTS of matches.

All in all... I still had fun and I would love to come back.

you are full of crap. i hated this venue but i had a good time? dont come back to this venue then. blame brawl community for not providing tvs. maybe you should look into the event you are attending b4 complainign about there being too many people and games.

Aight shoutouts aside im so salty, not neven at the placings though. My problems with this tourney...

VENUE: First off, the venue was way to small, this has been addressed by others, so I won`t go into it. It was also way to ****ing hot, that has also been addressed. What I don`t understand is, WHY would you deep-fry and cook in a building that is already way to hot to begin with. Terrible idea.

T.O yup im going here. Bracket was supposed to start at 3 (well even earlier but 3 was the time tinman told me around 2 because it was running late)... it didn`t start until 4. WE SKIPPED POOLS TO SAVE TIME but dont start the bracket until 4 anyways...that was ********. Other than that, I honestly felt like I was the only one other than GI calling matches. I had to work at 11 and thought because there was no pools it would be done at 7-8...but no lol. Tin was busy watching matches and doing other ****, to where it was only me progressing matches and forcing people to play after the 3rd round....not cool.

Seeding: most of the bracket was pretty well done, except i had to face holy round 2...for the 120901 time in a row. I lived in QC for 9 months and played holy way more than i ever played anyone in GTA. I`ve been to 2 gta tournies this year...and about 6-9 in quebec. Don`t seed me as GTA... i come to these tournies to play GTA people because I dont get to as often as QC. Not cool, this has happened before, but this time just pissed me off. I rather face the other 1st seeds than holy because ive played holy so many times now. My personal seeding is another issue..I dunno myself what i should be seeded...hopefully after this tourney i will be a higher seed.

If anyone knows if there were cameras there that would be awesome. If whoever took it is reading this..please give it back, I dont and wont get the cops involved or anything stupid like that, its not my style, i just want my music back man, i`ll even pay YOU 50$ to give it back... it just had some stuff that means a lot to me

IF ANYONE SAW SOMEONE GO INTO MY RED VAN PARKED ON THE CORNER OF THE PARKING LOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I won`t be going to any sauga tournies again.
hey guess what, eat a gigantic ****. no one cares its over. never come back. we do not need this ungrateful crap, if you ever come back to a tourney where im cohosting, you will not be allowed back in. eat a ****. f you.

complainig about the brackets starting + finishing late..........have you ever been to a tourney.............

glad your stuff got stolen from you. ungrateful a$$hole. maybe next time you can not be a total idiot and LOCK YOUR DOOR. like honestly, how stupid do you have to be to not lock your door. ****head. ps: also learn to read beacuse i posted multiple times in the thread that there were no pools for this

for real: both of you can go f yourselves. so what you didnt like the venue, neither did anyone all they said were oh it was hot and make like 1 comment making a joke about it. NO CRAP IT WAS HOT, you think i care now? do you honestly think i didnt notice? WE KNOW YOU IDIOTS

gi and the other poeple who hosted this tourney will fully appreciate this post its insulting and uncalled for. im just keeping it real

on positive notes:

good to see everyone again, missed u guys : ) poison mist, culex, iliad, sauce, carter, fatal, gi...you know what if you talked to me at all im glad to see you theres just too many of you lol

nice to see all u new guys, like that guy i met int he parking lot before

thx to everyone who helped out with the venue

great job to danny for running hte tourney, very successful.

maybe next time ill join...........but of course im way too cheap for that : p

thx to everyone who made this thread hilarious

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
1: Holy ($185) - Shame we didn't get a single match in... Grats on numero Uno!~
2: SwordGard / ($92.50) - Aww we need to have more friendlies :p Was very fun playing my First IC main! :p
3: Tinman ($55.50) - Baka you never play me! Though I appreciate the hype you gave me for my match lol <3
4: Cruxis ($18.50) - 4th... wow! To think we couldnt play each other... I missed out on a fun match, and nice to meet you!
5: Stroumbert // ($9.25) - Grats, don't think we played outside dubs.
5: Darkshadow / ($9.25) - Don't think I played you... :/
7: GUARD - Didn't play you outside dubs, but it was fun~
7: Googs - It doesn't help peach has nothing on Nado lol... I know the MU it's just lame when nado is spammed.. :/ Grats on your placing~ I hope your ipod shows up soon!
9: Iliad - We never seem to play each other... lol ever since that one time... XD Grats on placing!
9: Sauc3 - ToT Darling... you did what you had to... *sniffles* lmao was fun in dubs and hope to brawl you again!
9: Meekspeedy - We didnt have the chance to brawl, was nice seeing you again!
9: jMo - Was fun in dubs!
13: Hells - I dont think I played you...
13: Peachy - Give up on Peach she's a lost cause on MK T^T... Maybe... go ZSS or the free Zelda lol
13: Mr. L - To be honest... That shoryuken caught me off gaurd... I started to worry I would lose that Match. Don't take the loss too hard... it was close, and I'm sure it could have gone ethier way. Hope to play your weegee again soon!
13: i1337 - We didn't get the chance to play haha. :p
17: MPrime - Nice seeing you again! Next time I'll be super lazy and keep your seat... :p
17: cMeDu - Nice seeing you again~
17: Poke - Baka... shame that windmill went against you. If you could only Dacus that would make the MU MUCH easier. Though was fun~
17: Gi - No worries, you will get em next time... perhaps we should devise a plan so genious that our mains will topple over the MK MU! Thanks for the venue~ and Hope to play you soon.
17: Buenob - Don't think we got the chance to play~
17: Culex - Haha nice seeing you again! Haha I sooo hoped your plan would have worked lol... Marth XD We should play again sometime! Shame we couldn't this tourny.
17: PoisonMist - I dont think our paths crossed this time round. :p
17: Raidos - Had fun in dubs!
25: ceX - Dont think we played.
25: Strong Hat - ^
25: Crowbar - ^^
25: Snow Shard - ^^^
25: RedX - Nice meeting you, and our friendly was fun~ Try not to stale dsmash with MK even though it's such a good option. It's how I lived for so long. :p
25: Leafshadow - Baka, you'll get the next time! Brampton Rep~
25: KongMetal - Maybe we will go team smexy next time... dunno who's showing up to the next one haha.
25: fUddo - Nice seeing you again, your Pit is looking good! Can't wait to play you. ^-^
33: Trick Broom - I dont think we played.
33: Snake23 - Don't think I met you.
33: CPU
33: Beast fox/marth
33: D

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
1: Holy ($185) - Dat 4 TV status. Oh well, it was fun talking to you, we're gonna get some friendlies in SOMETIME amirite?

2: SwordGard / ($92.50) - douchebag doesn't remember my name. :(

3: Tinman ($55.50) - DAT 1 MAN HYPE LOL HAHAHA grats on third ;D

4: Cruxis ($18.50) - Egypt 9 months, come back **** tourney.
You go hard.

5: Stroumbert // ($9.25) - CAPTAIN FALCONNN

5: Darkshadow / ($9.25) - No I am da bess wolf, mk is just a mask.

7: GUARD - Didn't play cause there were too many tvs

7: Googs - Eek your diddy was really scary o.o
Grats on 7th, and I think it's really crappy that you got your iPod stolen. I hope you get it back somehow.

9: Iliad - Dat falco 3 stocking me. Felt good ;D

9: Sauc3 - Made me feel bad in melee :(

9: Meekspeedy - Get more sleep next time, and I hope you don't die at a tourney...

9: jMo - aaa

13: Hells - didn't play D:

13: Peachy - Nice talking to you, kept me amused pretourney <3

13: Mr. L - I'll try my best :D

13: i1337 - DONKEY KONGGG

17: MPrime - We haven't played since first tourney :O

17: cMeDu - Oh hi!

17: Poke - Didn't play you either

17: Gi - Thanks for co-hosting!

17: Buenob - Didn't play you either

17: Culex - Dang, that 10 dollar money match was super close, i'm sure you'll get me next time. I really enjoy the mk ditto, you need to stop trolling in tourney LOL, but im glad you still have fun with the game :D

17: PoisonMist - Didn't play you

17: Raidos - Who are you...? Nah mcdees was tooo fun. I'll play LoL with you once I'm not being buttraped by homework.

25: ceX - MELEEE

25: Strong Hat -Good game, nice marth

25: KongMetal - TEAM YORK REPRESENT <3 ty for teaming with me

Cruxis

Smash Lord
1: Holy ($185) - how am i supposed use snake against somebody whos brother is the best snake in the world? also **** you for swithcing to mk >:\

2: SwordGard / ($92.50) - didnt get to play you but nice to see you havent switched to mk good for u

3: Tinman ($55.50) - man i love you as a person but i hate u as a player ur so gay one dayi ll learn the olimar matchup then ull see

4: Cruxis ($18.50) - sex

5: Stroumbert // ($9.25) - ggs man i know youre salty abt it so ill replay u again anytime, its like i said nobody plays like i do anymore so in a way that works to my advantage haha

5: Darkshadow / ($9.25) - hahaa ur a funny guy bro i wish i got to play u next time for SURE yo, seriously biggest blackest player in the scene

7: GUARD - ggs man, yeah we are 1-1 now!! we gotta see next time who will boost that up, playing you was nerve wracking man i was soo nervous

7: Googs - my sexy mofo im sorry to hear abt what happened to ur ipod honestly trust im sick of the stealing here. but yo props for u not sleepin for a whole effin day and still comin up to 7th thats sick

9: Iliad - PRINCE GHALYYY haha ggs man thats KARMA for tryin to effin take me to japes thats what you get! bet you love that comeback i did first game hahahaha

9: Sauc3 - didnt get to play you this time but good seein you again bro

9: Meekspeedy - damn yo like i said you were sleepin on our first match and then out of effin nowhere you went super sonic second two matches, forreal that was sick im so impressed and im so happy you dont play like motherfucking boku

9: jMo - that MM dont count dawg i got u next time ;)

13: Hells - ggs man your TL is sick

13: Peachy - heard so much abt you but didnt get to play you, oh well, next timme for sure

13: Mr. L - didnt get to play u either damn, too little setups, nexxxt time

13: i1337 - didnt get to **** u this time, maybe next time :troll:

17: MPrime - im salty next tourney $20 MM i got you

17: cMeDu - nice seein u again bro those wolf dittos dont count next tourney $5 on em!

17: Poke - eff i didnt get to play you either, shieeetttt next time for sure

17: Gi - nice seein u again bro didnt get to see that wario but good job hosting man seriously

17: Buenob - thanks for the ride man!! funny times haha

17: Culex - thanks for buying so much off me i appreciate it man, we gotta play next tiem

17: PoisonMist - didnt get to play you next time bro

17: Raidos - AHHHHH 2009 ALL DAY SON gg snake dittos bro, but i laid a pharaoh curse ontario's snake, that position belongs to me!!

25: ceX - nice seein you again man ggs

25: Strong Hat - didnt get to plkay u shieettt

25: Leafshadow - hahaha ggss mann much better than wifi ;)

25: KongMetal - haha small fukken world eh cant believe u went to my high school i wanna see u come out more often, my advice drop shiek!!!! use diddy!!!

@mikey: good seein you again mann i guess thats the difference between u and me, we both think the game is stupiddd but you were able to drop it, i still cant haha

@everyone who bought games off me: thanks yo i appreciate it

Top Bottom