• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combination of Domination

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Simply because it seems to annoy swordgard, maybe I'll actually work on timing out with PT.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Simply because it seems to annoy swordgard, maybe I'll actually work on timing out with PT.
Double facepalm.

The issue is you working on timing out people lol. Besides, I thought you were supposed to be pretty much "a whole lot better" since cot5. Shouldn't you be able to beat people regardless of timing them out : P.

And for the record, strong hat probably has a much better PT than you do, I just wish he still played the game seriously and used marth, was one hell of a marth.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh I'm well aware SG. I'm well aware.

I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too impatient to time people out.

And he very likely does have a better PT. But once again, am I not allowed to enjoy a certain MU?

i1337

Smash Ace

Cyan_

Smash Lord
woops forgot to give shoutouts

holy, fool, cruxis, gi, mikey and whoever else i missed - really nice seeing you guys again, hopefully again in the future

raynex - it is as great honor to be able to call you Bernard now. GGs as well, I still got a lot of practicing to do lol

unknown - nice seeing you again as well, wished we got to play but oh well next time

windrose - ^ that. and you actually remembered my real name that's awesome lol

anyone else I missed - was nice seeing you again :)

Jia

Smash Rookie
Is it too late to give shoutouts?.. oh well, here’s my first try at it:

Gichan – thanks so much for the tourney, don’t know what people are saying but I had so much fun! (I’ve only gone to tournies you hosted xD OPC and this one)
Raidos and everyone in the car – thanks for driving!! What an adventure to mcds.

Melee Singles
1: Raynex – didn’t play but I saw some of your matches.. so pro!!
2: Unknown – thanks for ****** me constantly haha, still had really fun friendlies
3: Weon-X – wish I had a cat that could kill spiders for me.. LOL great meeting you. Maybe we can friendly next time
4: sauc3 – awesome fox man
7: SummonedFist – lol figured who you are based on your avatar.. oh and dodged your mm, maybe next time
7: Reis – I got closer!! But sucks I had to face you first round .. AGAIN
9: Izek – great to see you again!
9: Watermelon – Thanks for punishing my rolls so I don’t do it again next time lol. awesome friendlies
9: Windrose – awesome friendlies :p
9: jMo - <3… why NOT
13: Kiwi – sooo salty… but I approve of that falcon punch
17: TG – Fun friendlies :D, your samus is really good
25: Linksta – GGs but it took forever finding you..
25: Beast – thanks for helping me look for the guy I had to play against ^^^ and great friendlies
Really awesome meeting everyone :D and hope I meet/play more people next time! :)

unknown522

Some guy
That long *** post by swordguard was really good.

Also, Gi didn't mention me for finding players for matches and constantly checking the bracket! I'm mad salty now.

jk, all love.

Good work on hosting guys, keep it up.

Top Bottom