• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combination of Domination

Gichan

Smash Champion
Alrights, so I read some posts while at work but wasn't able to post.

I'll explain one more time about the situation with the venue and people's complaints.

1. The heat, ok, it ****ing sucked! I KNOW ALREADY! Like I was ****ing dying as much, if not worse, as you guys. I nearly passed out a ****load of times because of forgetting to hydrate due to being so damn busy with the ****ing tournament. My throat was parched at the end, and throughout, of the tournament and I couldn't believe how much I needed a drink that when I had one I must have creamed my pants.

2. The whole thing about too many people in the room: Too many games. Alright, it was definitely a surprise that that many people even showed up for a tournament in Sauga, and I'm glad it was the case. But a tournament is a tournament, there are times people are crying for one, and when they get it, cry some more. There is no way that venue can be used for two days if people are complaining about $10 venue fee, what the **** do you think we'd have to charge if we did it another day, or made it a two day event? Venues are not cheap, back then $5 was possible, not anymore. Let alone venues that allow the hours that we need for these tournaments.

3. Food...ok I understand where you guys are coming from but do you know how many people ate? How much food was consumed? I'm telling, if there was no food and drinks, people would be crrryyiinnng just as much, if not less, of the cooking that took place. The heat was unbearable, but if people wanted a drink from a convenience store, good luck to you, the closest one was like an 8-10 min walk away.

4. Seeding. Googs, you are right, that sucks. But from your posts you seem to be claiming a high *** seed, which I don't understand how you can warrant for that. Your gta placings till now have been 13 and 17th, and the first one you came to in Jan you lost to pharaoh and raidos, not holy. I don't know what you want man, but I hope you get the seeding you wanted next tournament. Sauc3 is another guy who puts up with Holy every tourney, but you know what? Who the **** wants to play Holy? That's an automatic loss, we've all been there and done that with ally and holy

5. Schedule....wtf...this one made me ****ing blow up inside. I waste my ****ING TIME doing this **** to get the tournament count up for our scene and there's a waah about 2 hours of which was next to impossible for me to close? I had no microphone, or even a megaphone, to call out matches. I ahd to bug Tin for his loud *** voice to get some matches. So what did I do instead??? Run around finding you ****ers to play your matches. Talk about heat, I was nearly always moving. With lack of set-ups, that show lack of support from the community, I think I still did great. Not as good as OPC, but still a good job. I was ****ing stressed and when my T.Oing skills are questioned, **** that, not gonna just take it. I don't mind feedback on certain things, but like a situation like this tournament, there was not much I could do. That venue wasn't necessarily that small, just a lot of stuff in it. I couldn't reach you guys with my voice, and even the louder ones could not be heard here and there.

6. I saw Tin being blamed for not announcing matches, he was not co-hosting this at all, he did me big favours by calling out some matches, and by doing the seeding, which prsonally I trust a lot. To anyone else who were calling some matches I ****ing thank you so much cause there were times I really just wanted to throw the towel and not host this one, dat heat man, it contributed to much to the stress I had.

7. GUARD, if you don't like multi-game tournaments and don't wanna come to GTA for them, fine, by all means. There's always those 15 man tournaments at KK's place that I hear also reaches like 40 degrees cause he ALSO does not have A/C.

I'll be honest for this one, I did not enjoy hosting, co-hosting, this one at all. I did not have much fun and I was dying throughout that day. Lack of set-ups pissed me off to and just overall wanted to have fun like the rest of you but was denied due to time restraints and ****. I've considered all my tournies, hosted or co-hosted, as my babies, but this one I would have loved to abort.

And Googs, I'm really sorry for you man. I know how it feels to lose a friend and just hang on to something of theirs, in your case, damn, that's special and it's sad to hear. I hope someone forks it up. But I gotta say, Hype brought it up, smash scene isn't that innocent, we have had our deal of theft whereas I hear SRK community have not had an issue like that in a loooong while...

That's all for me now. Man the time spent on this I could have done some shoutouts....oh well.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
7. GUARD, if you don't like multi-game tournaments and don't wanna come to GTA for them, fine, by all means. There's always those 15 man tournaments at KK's place that I hear also reaches like 40 degrees cause he ALSO does not have A/C.
Oooooh King Kong oops.

I appreciate the effort put in for the tournament though...you guys gotta give the man slack; especially when no one else (save Tinners) puts up any sort of venue or work. It's one thing to have your cake and eat it too...then there's like throwing it back up and asking why you're hungry again :\. I also apologize for holding up the bracket any if I did...though I did try and find people to do matches asap.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
?????????

I hope you're talking about King Kong :p

My house tournaments **** :p

-Googs

Smash Lord
hey guess what, eat a gigantic ****. no one cares its over. never come back. we do not need this ungrateful crap, if you ever come back to a tourney where im cohosting, you will not be allowed back in. eat a ****. f you.

complainig about the brackets starting + finishing late..........have you ever been to a tourney.............

glad your stuff got stolen from you. ungrateful a$$hole. maybe next time you can not be a total idiot and LOCK YOUR DOOR. like honestly, how stupid do you have to be to not lock your door. ****head. ps: also learn to read beacuse i posted multiple times in the thread that there were no pools for this

for real: both of you can go f yourselves. so what you didnt like the venue, neither did anyone all they said were oh it was hot and make like 1 comment making a joke about it. NO CRAP IT WAS HOT, you think i care now? do you honestly think i didnt notice? WE KNOW YOU IDIOTS

gi and the other poeple who hosted this tourney will fully appreciate this post its insulting and uncalled for. im just keeping it real
do you realize how dumb you sound. My point about pools was that we skipped it to save time, which is an awesome idea, except it was pointless because he still finished on the same time. I was under the impression that it was going to end earlier, because bracket was supposed to start at 2. The excuse "Have you ever been to a smash tourney before" isn't a valid reason... just because other tournaments make mistakes its not justified to make the same mistake, when this tourney you went out of you way to avoid it. Thats terrible logic. I didn't make a long stupid post about the heat or the venue, because it was already addressed by other people so don't overreacting just makes you sound even more dumb.Your glad my stuff got stolen? That's pretty ***ued up dude. I'm mad, and upset something got stolen from me, so I voice my opinion and you tell me im an idiot and say your glad my stuff got stolen? How ignorant dude. Your overreacting, immature and a totally unprofessional person for running this kind of event how poorly you did. You will not need to worry about me coming back, because like i said before, i'm never coming to a tournament hosted by saugua. I don't care if you were og's in the smash community, you're an idiot. I'm not mad at GI, i know he did the best with what he has like always, its just a shame he had to work with such unprofessional and ignorant people running the venue. I'm not salty about my seeding, I'm just saying i'd rather be seeded at Quebec because i have played them way more often and am going back in just over a month for another long period of time, so I really wanna face to GTA guys a couple more times plus I feel like i still haven't played them all (Culex, sauc3 etc). I'm not trying to womp but i feel I was justified to voice my opinion on this. I mean tournaments aren't all perfect, and if you can't take constructive criticism then they're never going to be better. I wasn't rude in my first post, it just sounds like a couple people are insecure about the way they ran things and got way to defensive.

TL;DR: Saugua, I hope you trip on a **** and choke to death

tha_carter

Smash Ace
I dont get it - if you have a problem, why not address it during the tourney. People didn't like the heat/lateness and got refunded. Running home to your comp and writing paragraphs until your nose bleeds wont help.

The TOs had unexpected issues and tried their best to deal with it. Do you people know how stressful TO'ing is? Its not like they get paid. Theyre doing it for the communities benefit - not theirs. If you dont like the way things are going, you can always try to help out.

Be a little more appreciative.

LOL wtf does this even mean. Im actually really curious to know what got censored. ahaha

CroBeastness

Smash Rookie
i dont know why everyone is bit-ching about too many tourneys happening at once. it made the venue more livelier (especially those mvc3 guys) and some ppl like me also want to train in other fighting games not just smash bros like street fighter 4. its very convenient to have all the main fighting tourney's in the same place at the same time.

and they were selling nice really cold water for $1 so if it was too hot, stop complaining and by one. i honestly felt 10 times better after having one

Iliad

Smash Lord
Honestly though, the MVC and SF kids stealing from Googs shouldn't be brushed off. I don't care if he should've locked his door. The man was on no sleep, came out from a night shift factory job. He then jumped mikes car when the battery died on us, and prolly forgot to lock his car. And some kid steals his ****? Nah, thats not something you rag on him for.

Gi. **** the haters.

Mikey. I understand u mad, but uncalled for bro. Thats like me saying to Joe that i'm glad his wii got stolen, idiot should've been babysitting it the whole time.

-Googs

Smash Lord
I dont get it - if you have a problem, why not address it during the tourney. People didn't like the heat/lateness and got refunded. Running home to your comp and writing paragraphs until your nose bleeds wont help.

The TOs had unexpected issues and tried their best to deal with it. Do you people know how stressful TO'ing is? Its not like they get paid. Theyre doing it for the communities benefit - not theirs. If you dont like the way things are going, you can always try to help out.

LOL wtf does this even mean. Im actually really curious to know what got censored. ahaha
I had a problem, I voiced them there, but nothing was done so instead i was the one who had to call out matches. I'm voicing my opinion here so perhaps it won't happen again. I understand completely how difficult T.O'ing is. There was no unexpected issues. Nothing came up that they shouldn't have been ready for. No one came obscurely late. They should've started singles when they said they were, and been more strict and assertive.

What I was saying to sauga is that I hope they trip on a cock and choke to death

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
wow.... you organizers need to expect critisism without being so pissed off.

If the tourny was great, then we'll say it's great... if the tourny had bad stuff about it, then we'll say it had bad stuff about it. You guys shouldn't take this as an insult. Instead, you should take all of our opinions and make a better tourny next time.

.....stop being soooo defensive......

swordgard

Smash Hero
If you complained at any point, you should read this. But first things first, stop hating, start thinking.

To all of you, please stop acting so self-rightous like the fault is upon everyone elses. In fact most of you are much more responsible towards making tournaments like these worst than they really are. Stop hating on each other so hard and start considering than there might be more to it than what your thinking, and that not everything is always tailored around your needs. If you are not happy, you opt out. Otherwise, you help. If you don't, you're just being self-centered.

So, many people complained about the heat at this tournament. Most of the issues that people complained about revolve around this. Here is how this tourney was set to be: MVC and street fighter tournament. Gi then asked if he could co-host for a brawl/melee tournament, and the other TOs said yes. Mikey expected around 20 people to show up, and both him and Gi assumed there would be plenty of space for both tournaments. This was not case, but this was entirely due to a lack of communication. Gi did not expect the venue to get so hot due to too many players showing up.

1st issue, the heat. If this tournament was going to happen, it would have to be incredibly hot in there. Street fighter and MVC wouldn't be the ones to go, smash would be. Plain and simple, this was a sf and mvc tourney before being a smash tourney, so don't complain about venue when you are not even the target audience. There were simply too many people, no AC can cool such a crowded place, there was in fact an AC as far as I could tell(it was hanging at the top of a wall actually). Now, as for the important part, GI did not promise you an awesome venue, he told you there would be a double elimination tournament. None of you made any inquiries as to what the venue would be like, ask for any information or even google it, so yes you can have surprises when you arrive there. Not happy with it? Don't enter the tournament, nobody's forcing you to. Getting cool beverages/having a cooler venue and other things as such are not Gi's responsability in any way, he is hosting a tournament, everything else is just him trying to please people. If the venue is too hot, simply play your matches then go wait outside or in the cool room. Keeping your water in the freezer and then using it as a cooler helps, then rinse/repeat. TOs were the one suffering the most from the heat, as they had to stay in the venue the whole time in order to run the event.

Before you bring out the "its so far I don't want to travel then just leave" john, this is why you ask questions before-hand, you are the one travelling, its your responsability to find out whether going is worth it in the first place. Again, if you think 10$ is too pricy for the venue, then find cheaper venues yourself, or figure out whether going in the first place is worth it. Getting informed is your responsability. If you pay for the tourney, then you agreed to pay for that amount, you can ***** about it all you want, but you agreed. If you simply agreed because "there are no other tourneys", then thats the issue of each and everyone one of you who doesn't host tournaments. Getting the venue for 2 would have made it much costier and definitely out of the question unless people pitched in for the venue.

As far as beverages and food goes, there were some available at the venue. 10 minutes by walk to get beverages/food isn't that far either. Bring your own snacks, problem solved. Plan ahead, don't assume everything will be given to you, thats how you can make sure to stay in a good spot. Before you complain about TO's not planning ahead, maybe you should too.

For the record, seeding was done by a combination of 2 to 1 from quebecers, so if you want to complain, don't complain to Gi, complain to us. Remember that you did lose to tarex last time googs. But I think one of the issue stems from the fact that tinman only uses seedings "1 to 10" in tio rather than make it fully seeded, which results in partially incorrect seeding.

Time issues: There were some unforeseen issues. Me and Gi were late to the tournament due to the lift being a bit late, followed by having to go back to the drivers house and finally hitting a huge traffic jam, so that didn't help. Furthermore, Gi was the only one hosting this. I do think Gi should have asked for help, but many people are unwilling to help TOs during tournaments(want to play friendlies instead), which slows down tournaments. Please keep into consideration that the TO is no more payed than the players, and as such helping him would be really only helping yourself and others. Our tournaments are grass-root tournaments, and as such players are about as responsible as the TOs for having a good tournament experience. TO's, don't be affraid to ask, players don't be affraid to take the initiative to help. I am as much guilty as everyone in not helping Gi make this tourney run faster, as such I lose any rights to complain. If I were to complain, it would be about the others not helping, not about Gi being limited by being only human. I do understand that the tournament was not on time, and that late driver is not an excuse, only an explanation as to why it happened. Steps will probably be taken so that such things don't happen again. But don't take the schedule for granted, things can and usually go wrong, if you are short on time due to the bracket starting a bit late, maybe you should be prepared to forfeit if it runs late. You can still retract from teh tournament instead if it starts too late.

Calling matches is important, but you should go and check the bracket every now and then to see if its your turn to play. Time-wise, I feel like DQing people should be enforced more, otherwise the players are to blame very often for tournament delays.

Tin was not co-hosting, his responsability in this is about as much as everybody elses.

Please everyone who keeps on hating, think before you speak. Mikey might has gone overboard when he told people to pretty much **** off for being ungrateful, but it is true that many of the comments made prior to this were uncalled for overall. You can't expect everything to be perfect, so you get information in order to make a decision before-hand. The TOs were not perfect, but the players definitely weren't either. Meekspeedy can say he was dying inside the venue for example, but he did choose to stay inside most of the time. You cannot hold the TOs responsible for your own lack of preparation towards tournament, all what they do is hold a tournament, they don't promise an experience. You can try to find solutions for next tournament in order to avoid situations like these, or you can ask questions and not go if you think these situations will happen again.

Finally for the ipod thing, it sucks. You left your door unlocked, someone stole it. Thats all we know. It shouldn't happen, but it does anyways. You are not in any way responsible for the theft, however I hope this serves you as a lesson, people are not to be trusted, secure your things, and make backups. It sucks, but now you have to live with it since you did not do either of those. However, this does not give you any right to be mad either at the tourney hosts or at the SF/MVC players. In fact Iliad that was a completely baised statements, we have no evidence as to whom would have stolen such ipod, and claiming its these players is just plain wrong. Bring evidence or stop pointing fingers, hell, statistically speaking chances are this is a smasher as there were more smash than SF/MVC players I believe. It could even be someone completely unrelated. You have no reason to discard smashers from suspicions, "looking poor" is in no way enough to consider them as suspects. So cut it out. I do suggest that you make your post on the shoryuken boards too though post, about looking for your ipod, since there is a possibility it could be them.

As I stated:

To all of you, please stop acting so self-rightous like the fault is upon everyone elses. In fact most of you are much more responsible towards making tournaments like these worst than they really are. Stop hating on each other so hard and start considering than there might be more to it than what your thinking, and that not everything is always tailored around your needs. If you are not happy, you opt out. Otherwise, you help. If you don't, you're just being self-centered.

I would like to thank everybody who made this tournament possible, and Gi for housing me. Not everything was perfect, some was the TO's fault, most wasn't, but I definitely didn't help out as much as I could have either. Next tournament I will.

Shootouts later.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Damn...I feel like a kid after that post LOL.

The reason why I don't ask for help is I feel bad to do so. I don't mind asking Tinman cause I know he knows what is needed so he knows what's up. Others might feel it's a drag and might end up not being responsible or dependant.

Honestly, if I just had something to make announcing matches easier and the laptop was placed in a more convenient location I think I could have done a better job but I ****ed up in that respect, at OPC I had a microphone and was at the table nearly the whole time and everything ended at like 9pm.

I asked a bunch of people throughout to help me get the people who needed to play their matches a couple of times but either; a) They couldn't and gave up in like less than a minute, or b) Got distracted and forgot. Occasionally there were those who actually did try to help me get the people, RBox is a great example, and sauc3, googs, etc.

The truth is, these tournaments are a community effort in which most responsibilities lie on one or two people mainly, and I go to these tournaments knowing what I'm getting into. This one was my **** up, but I feel I just had too much bull**** against me to do better.

Lessons to learn: TOs ask for help, community bring set-ups!!!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Aiight ppl, imma put my 2 cents in on da seeding.

Long story short. I did 2 sets of seeds. Workin around the seeding Tio literally restricts me too (da 1-10) then seeding the 10 individually, the 9's, the 8's, etc (until the inidivudals don't mattr no more).

Dat being said, looking at the top 4 1st seeders, 3 were Quebec (Holy, Swordgard, Stroumbert). That means that I had to line ppl up as best I could but then i was already matched up with Darkshadow (me being the other 1st seed). So basically, nothin I can do. Got ppl to check mah bracket, they all agreed, and **** started runnin.

And for what its worth, legit liked this tourney. The only thing I would look into is DQ's, but dey aren't well received by yall. I noticed its mostly from the ppl gettin food. If your gettin food, take it to go, and come right back. I can think of 2 situations where DQ's could have happened (maybe more). I could explain but I'll prolly only do that if ppl really wanna know.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Michelle: <3
lololololol : p no racist of course

do you realize how dumb you sound. My point about pools was that we skipped it to save time, which is an awesome idea, except it was pointless because he still finished on the same time. I was under the impression that it was going to end earlier, because bracket was supposed to start at 2. The excuse "Have you ever been to a smash tourney before" isn't a valid reason... just because other tournaments make mistakes its not justified to make the same mistake, when this tourney you went out of you way to avoid it. Thats terrible logic. I didn't make a long stupid post about the heat or the venue, because it was already addressed by other people so don't overreacting just makes you sound even more dumb.Your glad my stuff got stolen? That's pretty ***ued up dude. I'm mad, and upset something got stolen from me, so I voice my opinion and you tell me im an idiot and say your glad my stuff got stolen? How ignorant dude. Your overreacting, immature and a totally unprofessional person for running this kind of event how poorly you did. You will not need to worry about me coming back, because like i said before, i'm never coming to a tournament hosted by saugua. I don't care if you were og's in the smash community, you're an idiot. I'm not mad at GI, i know he did the best with what he has like always, its just a shame he had to work with such unprofessional and ignorant people running the venue. I'm not salty about my seeding, I'm just saying i'd rather be seeded at Quebec because i have played them way more often and am going back in just over a month for another long period of time, so I really wanna face to GTA guys a couple more times plus I feel like i still haven't played them all (Culex, sauc3 etc). I'm not trying to womp but i feel I was justified to voice my opinion on this. I mean tournaments aren't all perfect, and if you can't take constructive criticism then they're never going to be better. I wasn't rude in my first post, it just sounds like a couple people are insecure about the way they ran things and got way to defensive.

i expected this reply from you, so naturally im not surprised. youre one of those knows it all and is never wrong types, typical. maybe you should read more before you run your mouth about crap you should nkow but dont. cant be mad at those poeple, too many of them in the world, just gotta understand there is no talking to them which is what im gonna do after this post

another thing: you cant be like oh gi is not included in my flaming of the TOs. you know why? HE COHOSTED. no matter how much you say gi is not included, guess what, every time you insult this tourney you are personally insulting gi too DIRECTLY. you are again full of it

hint: if im an idiot, how big of an idiot are you for not locking your doors.

this: i refunded 5 or 6 people. why? they manned up came up to me said hey, we cant take the heat we want out. im like cool. no offense taken or nothing, i understand. what did you do? probably randomly complained into a crowd of people who didnt matter that it was too hot, and didnt come up and tell me or danny or gi nothing - then naturally, can only complain behind a keyboard and not to my face.

Honestly though, the MVC and SF kids stealing from Googs shouldn't be brushed off. I don't care if he should've locked his door. The man was on no sleep, came out from a night shift factory job. He then jumped mikes car when the battery died on us, and prolly forgot to lock his car. And some kid steals his ****? Nah, thats not something you rag on him for.

Gi. **** the haters.

Mikey. I understand u mad, but uncalled for bro. Thats like me saying to Joe that i'm glad his wii got stolen, idiot should've been babysitting it the whole time.
do you know how many hours I worked this week? or the night before? hey didnt stop me from locking my car door, i must be einstein.

he knows that was stupid. he left it unhooked at a random tv. so yes, that was also stupid.

the only reason im glad your crap got stolen is becuase you personally insulted myself, and my good friends gi and danny. why? i think i know why but i wont say it beacuse youre just always right

so im done. maybe saying im glad your ipod got stolen was kinda mean, and i was wrong in that so i retract that statement. that aws made in pure anger. otherwise i mean every word of my other post. i do not put up with bs, ask anyone in this community. i called out every single bit of sketchy crap by pownz, lbt, and everyone. you are no exception, no matter how special you think you are.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Culex is the man! we're teaming next time for sure!

LOL @ P-D and KK wtf ahah

Swordgard and Gi have some really good posts. It'd be unfortunate if the few people complaining dont read them.

Thanks to the TOs and everyone who helped out! Hopefully next time itll run smoother, i dont know if i would have survived if i didnt discover the cold room! It was nice seeing you again sauga. And shout out to the various people from mvc2/sf/melee!

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea why people are complaining... a steaming hot room with men all around... baha what could have been better? XP
What the ****?:glare:

Swordgard with that eye **** of a paragraph lol.

Oh well, GI will get a good place next time. Let's move on yo!

LoL @ Tin Man's black man post :reverse:

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
I read every post esspecially Swordgard's.......... (geee Sword why soooo long man, I'm tired now.lol)

Anyway, I find that saying what we think about the venue in this forum is a great thing, whether it's good or bad. We should just learn from them.

I have no idea why people are complaining... a steaming hot room with men all around... baha what could have been better? XP
Tell me Peachy, what kind of men is your type???? Please be honest......

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Well if you MUST know what my type of guy is.... :3

He must be taller than me... which is not hard considering I'm 5'5 lol~ He must have wide sense of humour... why I say wide is because humour to me can be in everything, and I often go into random jokes which some may take too seriously when I'm only kidding. He has to have a mind of his own... I don't want someone who is exactly like me or to change for me... and to be honest I enjoy intellectual arguements, so it would help if he were to challenge my views on something. He has to be into movies, and enjoy a cuddle now and then, you know just to be with one another. It would be a bonus if he was a gamer, because I am lol... so then we could have that past time to spend together! He also wouldn't mind my extreme and probably annoying talking habit... which as you can read here is quite extensive! Oh yes, and he must accept me for who I am~ :p

Anyways, that's what I look for in men.. lol XD

Iliad

Smash Lord

He must be taller than me... which is not hard considering I'm 5'5 lol~ He must have wide sense of humour... why I say wide is because humour to me can be in everything, and I often go into random jokes which some may take too seriously when I'm only kidding. He has to have a mind of his own... I don't want someone who is exactly like me or to change for me... and to be honest I enjoy intellectual arguements, so it would help if he were to challenge my views on something. He has to be into movies, and enjoy a cuddle now and then, you know just to be with one another. It would be a bonus if he was a gamer, because I am lol... so then we could have that past time to spend together! He also wouldn't mind my extreme and probably annoying talking habit... which as you can read here is quite extensive! Oh yes, and he must accept me for who I am~ :p

inb4 kirby kaze

Gichan

Smash Champion

LOLOLOLOLOL. I would have said that if I wasn't too busy with posting defences.

You know, I've always wanted to ask but I just always forgot to bring it up. I'm just a bit confused with how girly guys pursue relationships within the gay community. Does it still happen? Or do all gay people look for manly men...it's a conundrum to me lol.

Yo GUARD, just come out already, you can stay at my place for a good time ;)

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Well, I guess relationships just happen like they do with straight communities. You find someone you are compatable with, and work from there. I myself have not been in the gay community because well, I'm not 19 so I cant go to bars or clubs and such... but I'll be 19 Aug 19th woo~ Also, let's face it... highschool not the best place to find open gay guys looking for a relationship... so yea lol. Also refrain from calling someone girly... fem is better. :p

I do want to bring up that it's not like.. gay guys are seperate into fem and masculine. So don't think all fem guys go with the masculine guys... more so making it out to be a kind of man and woman relationship. There are fem guys who choose to date fem guys, and of course masculine with masculine. There are guys that come off suuuper straight but are actually gay, that's whom I refer to as the masculine guys. So yea, no stereotyping! :p

As for who pursues who... I'm sure even in straight relationships it's a 50-50 :p As for who makes the first move... hmm good question!

Sanu

Smash Champion

wat a fag lool

Cruxis

Smash Lord
How did we go from shoutouts to arguing abt the venue to peachys love life?

:phone:

swordgard

Smash Hero
Well, I guess relationships just happen like they do with straight communities. You find someone you are compatable with, and work from there. I myself have not been in the gay community because well, I'm not 19 so I cant go to bars or clubs and such... but I'll be 19 Aug 19th woo~ Also, let's face it... highschool not the best place to find open gay guys looking for a relationship... so yea lol. Also refrain from calling someone girly... fem is better. :p

I do want to bring up that it's not like.. gay guys are seperate into fem and masculine. So don't think all fem guys go with the masculine guys... more so making it out to be a kind of man and woman relationship. There are fem guys who choose to date fem guys, and of course masculine with masculine. There are guys that come off suuuper straight but are actually gay, that's whom I refer to as the masculine guys. So yea, no stereotyping! :p

As for who pursues who... I'm sure even in straight relationships it's a 50-50 :p As for who makes the first move... hmm good question!
Them 50-50 matchups.

I definitely need to do shoutouts before this thread dies though.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
There are no 50-50 matchups in real life.
Or in Brawl for that matter.

Except maybe dittos but I'd argue against that.

Top Bottom