• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Community Mafia: El final

Swiss

Smash Lord
Waitin' on some substance from Clown.

Waitin' on Seph to learn to play.

Waitin' on Vrael to say what he REALLY thinks. That bush has been well and truly beaten man. Spit it out.

Swiss

Smash Lord
And since no-one else did...

@ Swords, why, when people are finding you scummy, do you charge in and make a post which is quite possibly the most useless post I have ever seen in my life.

Explain:
Why that was useful
Why you aren't scum

Wrt your question - Try taking a stance yourself first.

Purple

Hi guys!
I'm just going to coast until I win the game because I win by myself obv.

But I'm just saying that so maf doesn't kill that cuz i'm cop

But i'm also anti-town cop u see?

*am i doing it right*

X1-12

Smash Champion
some people could call this a slip,
I don't really think its going back on what I said maybe it was wishy washy but meh, who cares? I was fishing for info + reads

@Seph, When are you gonna contribute in a no parroted way?

@swords: pretty much the same question..

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't know what to make out of Clownbot's reaction to my fos. I just can't say whether it's genuine or just a lousy attempt to disregard the whole thing. I still think Swords is a good lynch candidate...

Tom sharing exactly the same reads on players as I do, however, is a rare sight.

:059:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Then you need to step your game up Gheb, cuz Tom be good.

I like Swiss, hate how there is no "dumb or scum" to him, just "dumb".

X1 is worthless, he doesn't antagonize as well as I do and doesn't make the right conclusions from what little info he gets.

Gheb, I don't like how you're so quiet while still posting. Strikes me as very careful to color inbetween the lines, but that's just instinct.

Hunch that Roxy is town.

Like Swiss' avatar.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What do you mean by quiet? If it's my early inactivity, then it's because I was at a tournament. Other than that I have voiced my opinions pretty clearly so far. My main suspects are Swords and Clownbot so far and anybody who read my posts should be aware of this fact and why I think they are suspect.

On the other hand, I find it hard to tell who is voting / fosing X1-12 and for what reason. They are the ones I'd call quiet.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What do you mean by quiet? If it's my early inactivity, then it's because I was at a tournament. Other than that I have voiced my opinions pretty clearly so far. My main suspects are Swords and Clownbot so far and anybody who read my posts should be aware of this fact and why I think they are suspect.

On the other hand, I find it hard to tell who is voting / fosing X1-12 and for what reason. They are the ones I'd call quiet.

Your vote on clownbot was definitely outside the lines, that's true.

But for the most part reading your posts I see this:

Jus' sayin'

Swiss

Smash Lord
Seph, where you @?

Whatcha think of Swords?

X1, you think Swords is the play toDay don't ya? amirite.

I'm just gonna go ahead and parrot (ish) Ghebby boi - why y'all be votin' X1? If y'all could explain that I'd appreciate it. Musta missed it (i no rite, soz). Dumb not scum.

Btw @ OverSwarmie look @ Swords - he's scum as well as dumb.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@Everybody

I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK, SO I'LL BE HELLA MORE ACTIVE. Unfortunately, my little sister has grown an odd fetish with the computer. I'm on mine right now, but I can't fully catch up until I get on my dad's computer. Mine crashes every 30 minutes. So I won't be able to take notes on the computer.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Unvote X112

I feel better about him now, though I still have my eye on you X1.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@Everybody

I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK, SO I'LL BE HELLA MORE ACTIVE. Unfortunately, my little sister has grown an odd fetish with the computer. I'm on mine right now, but I can't fully catch up until I get on my dad's computer. Mine crashes every 30 minutes. So I won't be able to take notes on the computer.
...............pics? I'm more curious than anything.

I want to hear more from clownbot. I want to hear more from Tom. I want to hear more from Roxy.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm thinking everyone here just had a case of "X1 is dumb and therefore sets off bells in mah head" syndrome. I can't discern whether he's scum or not atm, personally. I just know I don't like him being around either way. Still not a good lynch choice D1 atm though.

#HBC | Gorf

And for the 30 mins that I'm on the computer, these pop ups come up:

There's a lot more than just those two, but Google only provided those two pics.

#HBC | Gorf

@Roxy

I'll definitely say at around 2. I don't want to read through what I've missed until I get on my dad's computer.

#HBC | Gorf

@Overswarm

So you're looking to see an 11 year old girl hunched over the laptop? No thank youz.

I'm gonna ask my neighbor's dad if he can just wipe the computer. But I always forget when I'm at his house.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
jesus christ gboy lol. your computer is ****ed LOL. install avg anti-virus once you have your computer wiped or whatever and run a scan on it once a week. and quit visiting strange and kinky websites!

OS you calling a lot of people dumb this game

comfortable with my vote. id like to see clownbot and vrael step it up.

a wagon has formed.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So you're looking to see an 11 year old girl hunched over the laptop? No thank youz.
It was a joke, yo. I wouldn't suggest calling it a fetish though ;)

Purple

Hi guys!
And? A lot of people ARE dumb. Do you disagree?
I think your insults are just going to get people wanting to lynch you lol.

But anywho. It looks like you have a security suite-esque virus, if that's the case you probably won't be able to install any anti-virus program.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
comfortable with my vote. id like to see clownbot and vrael step it up.
Sorry I've been a bit inactive and haven't really added much, I'll try to contribute more. Seems like most of the discussion happens while I'm asleep haha.

So him being dumb and potentially causing a problem end-game isn't enough reason?
Why are you so bent on lynching him? Yeah he certainly isn't playing well but it seems like a lot of you have tunnel vision just because his play is bad. It's early, stop focusing so much on X1 when there's five days to the deadline.

Roxy, anyone else you see as suspicious enough to warrant a vote?

X1 who are you thinking?

Purple

Hi guys!
You know me Vrael, I don't even vote that much in-game, what makes you think I'm so strongly bent on lynching him in the first place? I'm only asking a question to OS.

To answer your question I really have no one I'm buzzing to vote today, at least not yet.

#HBC | Gorf

@Overswarm

It's a fetish when she's been on since 8 in the morning, waking me up just to put the password into the computer, till 12 30.

And yea, I kinda caught on to the fact that it was a joke lol.

Purple

Hi guys!
Not a fetish, more of an obsession, I think you have the terms wrong.

Holy **** De-Rail, Gordito all of this time couldn't you be reading the thread?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Not a fetish, more of an obsession, I think you have the terms wrong.

Holy **** De-Rail, Gordito all of this time couldn't you be reading the thread?
You let the cat out of the bag too early :p

I wanted to see how long he'd participate in a back-and-forth that was pointless and then ask him something about the thread.

Either way, I still think Gordito is dead weight.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
You know me Vrael, I don't even vote that much in-game, what makes you think I'm so strongly bent on lynching him in the first place? I'm only asking a question to OS.

To answer your question I really have no one I'm buzzing to vote today, at least not yet.
Seemed like, from your post, you had pretty strong feelings, but if it was simply a question then never mind.

Top Bottom