• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coney's Indianapolis Carpool!!! [PREPARATIONS ARE BEGINNING; POST IN THIS THREAD!]

Coney

Smash Master
ally's right, i'm going to go all the way to IL the night before, since he's offering free housing. so long as he gets to sassy's the night before, i guess we'll go off and do our own thing. we're already driving ten hours, what's three hours more, you know?

REGARDLESS, everyone needs to find a way to sassy's on thursday night. we'll talk about it more there.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hmm........

Will I be driving to Sassys place and leave with Ally and Coney?

or

Will I be driving to Aposls place?

This will be interesting. :chuckle:

GIMR - Call Coney AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and get this situation ORGANIZED. Lets all agree on something simple. I think that leaving at 3 PM is a bad idea since it will give players only 3-4 hours of rest.

Ally, PM me your itinerary so I can pick u up at the bus station! Are u arriving on Thursday? I need to know! haha.

Coney

Smash Master
okay, i just talked with GIMR, i need to get this out:

ally, i'm not willing to take you if it's not completely cleared over with GIMR and aposl. i originally was okay with it because i was offered free housing and all that, but i honestly can't tread on the business practices of several of my close friends. if you made that arrangement with them about the sponsorship, it's up to you guys to settle how you want it to play out. i hope you understand. i'm not saying NO WAY YOU CAN'T RIDE IN MY CAR but handle your business with them first, i don't wanna be in the middle.

regardless, i'll be driving five people, i don't care who, to IN and IL, if that's what we're doing. i can't in good conscious agree to let ally ride in my car after he's made extremely important arrangements elsewhere.

wow, this whole thing is so dramatic!

we'll resolve this all by thursday. i don't even know if we can stay at sassy's house, it's just the meet-up point. if anyone has a bigger house closer to VA or something that we could all stay at, we should probably do that.

or are you okay with it, sassy? :<

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
ummm the 'sponsorship' (which I thought was a TAKE IT or no ride) was a 'if you want it' so I don,t need it at all to be honest, and also, by looking at GIMR APOSL schedule, drivers are going to get to IN around 2 am and wake up 3 hours after to drive more? Isn't coney trying to get good amount of sleep XD? I don't think GIMR and APOSL are going to really care since I don't want their sponsor thingy + he said WE all need to get there... somehow. + I'd rather sleep closer to the venue than wake up 3 hours later and get in a car again *=.=. Chu I'll pm you my stuff soon. I'll talk to GIMR but I seriously want to ride with Coney ESP if boss is in that car lmao.

BMX

Smash Lord
We can use my house as a meetup point if anything wrong happens.

I'll be at Chu's place at Thursday night. Midnight at the lastest since I'm working all day Thursday.

My number is 703-586-0502.

Coney

Smash Master
what the latest time you will be willing to leave on friday coney?
not late, at all. i'm driving maybe 10 hours to indy, maybe 13 hours to illy...not gonna sit around, you know?

i guess i'll say that i'm honestly not willing to leave later than 10 AM. this is why i'm saying, if you're coming with me, get there the night before or very early saturday night.

boss8

Smash Hero
ummm the 'sponsorship' (which I thought was a TAKE IT or no ride) was a 'if you want it' so I don,t need it at all to be honest, and also, by looking at GIMR APOSL schedule, drivers are going to get to IN around 2 am and wake up 3 hours after to drive more? Isn't coney trying to get good amount of sleep XD? I don't think GIMR and APOSL are going to really care since I don't want their sponsor thingy + he said WE all need to get there... somehow. + I'd rather sleep closer to the venue than wake up 3 hours later and get in a car again *=.=. Chu I'll pm you my stuff soon. I'll talk to GIMR but I seriously want to ride with Coney ESP if boss is in that car lmao.
awww i heart you to ally.......xD

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
this is aposl, this is what it be at the moment

Coney has got bmx, chu, ally, and boss(maybe)

We got neo and ps, need three more, deez might be one, so ill reserve him one. Everyone else is 1st come first serve. I really suggets Candy an Korn come and team cuz there is only 2 good teams going... just saying. Cuz M2K is going to VG only now, which means ally and chu, + PS, and Boss will **** Illinois. So what it is yo?

ChuDat

Smash Master
GOOD **** GUYZ! We finally have a plan :chuckle:.

Coney, so what time should we leave? I think we should leave by 10, 12 at the LATEST. The earlier the better. I believe it will take us about 14 hours to get to Illinois with stops and stuff. Are we still meeting at Sassys? Where do u live? Would it be better if we left from my place? BMX, Ally, and Boss(assuming he is going) will all be at my house on Thursday night/Friday morning. Hmmm do u want to spend the night at my place on Thursday? I'll make sure you get a bed since u are the driver haha. If u spent the night at my place on Thursday night, we can just leave Friday morning once everyone wakes up. Also, my house is closer to IL than Sassys place. Let me know what you think of this plan.

Also, let BMX and I know if u need help driving. We can divide the trip equally.

Good **** man, see u on Thursday @ 3:15 PM :chuckle:. ALSO, do you think u could find the address for the bus station in Springfield? Send it to me asap, thanks man.

We can use my house as a meetup point if anything wrong happens.

I'll be at Chu's place at Thursday night. Midnight at the lastest since I'm working all day Thursday.
Soundz good. See u thursday.

HERE'S MY NUMBER IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS IT -

Coney

Smash Master
GOOD **** GUYZ! We finally have a plan :chuckle:.

Coney, so what time should we leave? I think we should leave by 10, 12 at the LATEST. The earlier the better. I believe it will take us about 14 hours to get to Illinois with stops and stuff. Are we still meeting at Sassys? Where do u live? Would it be better if we left from my place? BMX, Ally, and Boss(assuming he is going) will all be at my house on Thursday night/Friday morning. Hmmm do u want to spend the night at my place on Thursday? I'll make sure you get a bed since u are the driver haha. If u spent the night at my place on Thursday night, we can just leave Friday morning once everyone wakes up. Also, my house is closer to IL than Sassys place. Let me know what you think of this plan.
sounds good to me! if it's that much closer i can come to VA, especially if my entire carload is there anyway. PM me your address please, i'll spend the night so long as i get that bed, hahah

i told ally this before but honestly, i wanted to thank everyone for coming together on this and being so accommodating. it really seems like everyone's trying to help one another, nobody's leaving each other out in the cold, that's good

BMX, we can practice our teamsies at chu's house the night before. dthrow to doosh!

ChuDat

Smash Master
sounds good to me! if it's that much closer i can come to VA, especially if my entire carload is there anyway. PM me your address please, i'll spend the night so long as i get that bed, hahah

i told ally this before but honestly, i wanted to thank everyone for coming together on this and being so accommodating. it really seems like everyone's trying to help one another, nobody's leaving each other out in the cold, that's good

BMX, we can practice our teamsies at chu's house the night before. dthrow to doosh!
lmao @ dthrow to doosh.

Yeah no problem man. Thanks for frikin driving!!! Don't worry, you will get your bed haha.

Also, I don't have a Wii, could you or BMX bring one Thursday night so we could practice?

I'll PM u my address.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys, DONE DEAL!! If you still want to go to Indianapolis with us, PM GIMR ASAP. I think he still needs people to ride with him.

BMX

Smash Lord

Yes, we can. I'm glad this whole this is done and planned.

lmao @ dthrow to doosh.

Yeah no problem man. Thanks for frikin driving!!! Don't worry, you will get your bed haha.

Also, I don't have a Wii, could you or BMX bring one Thursday night so we could practice?

I'll PM u my address.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys, DONE DEAL!! If you still want to go to Indianapolis with us, PM GIMR ASAP. I think he still needs people to ride with him.
Finally. ^_^

And I can bring my Wii for thursday.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff Chu. Yea, it's better if you guys stay in VA this time for me. Work screwed me over pretty bad this weekend, even though I put in for this a month ago and preregistered =/. I work at 8 AM on Friday and I'd rather keep my roommates from b*tching at me for another week so I can house some people before Viridian. Good luck guys!

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
btw we worked things out with Ally, so we're all cool.

I'm thinking about renting the U-Haul Thursday night instead so Me, Hat, and Random Smash who wants to ride in a U-Haul and get some sleep friday nigh you know?

If random smasher wants to come with Me and Hat(gotta get that spot taken) hopefully Aposl can bring 'em to Illinois.

Also, if we stick to the original plan, one person it gonna have to not go to Illinois, here's why:

P~S was gonna drive in the U-Haul, and Aposl was gonna drive P~S to Illinois, that means one person would have to be bumped out of the car. If there is any one who JUSt wants to go to Indy, text me. 443-370-2042

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
uhh yea...to make things easier...im going to ann arbor to pick up Reset and L_cancel

im leaving friday at 6am to get 2 ann arbor at 3pm and then drive to the econolodge and get there at like 7 i guess...

so basically what im saying is IM NOT IN ANYONES CAR...and NO i dont have any more spots because of the people im picking up in michigan

ooh and can i have sassys registration since he his not going?

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
uhh yea...to make things easier...im going to ann arbor to pick up Reset and L_cancel

im leaving friday at 6am to get 2 ann arbor at 3pm and then drive to the econolodge and get there at like 7 i guess...

so basically what im saying is IM NOT IN ANYONES CAR...and NO i dont have any more spots because of the people im picking up in michigan

ooh and can i have sassys registration since he his not going?

good stuff TKO

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
You guys should leave earlier than 10.

Snow nonsense and what not.

Just a suggestion, I want you guys to get there early and have plenty of rest.

As my swim coach says "early is on time, on time is late and late is don't show up to practice"

EDIT: TKO's got the right idea. 6am all day everyday yeaaaaaaah

Top Bottom