• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nvm... Cort just explained everything to me... basically.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm not really sure how I feel about the new rankings, We'll see how things go later I guess. If it is more based on tournament results/who someone has beaten in tournament, shouldn't lil be above shmink?

y2kbakura: MIDGAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8-)
The Brookman06: hmm?
y2kbakura: see gotcha
The Brookman06: TECHSKILLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y2kbakura: lmao
The Brookman06: see, gotcha.

Thusly I conclude: Mind games < Tech zkillz

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha at Cort's houseee...remember? It wasn't like super close, but I think I only 2 stocked you and you have never used Peach before x.x

Cort

Apple Head
The list is also somewhat based on who we lost to tournaments, and Lil doesn't exactly place well often either.

Shmink has beaten Wife in a money match, granted he got ***** the next day.

No johns.

_V_

Smash Ace
If I win the tournament tomorrow can I be #1 in CT for like a week or something, then back to my normal spot :D:D:D? Hehehehe

I don't know why...it'd just be funny.

Edit//There is absolutely no chance of me winning...don't worry, I know.

Nesskid

Smash Cadet
Yey, I'm #3 (: Take THAT Lock! WahAHahHAHAhA

I still say it's ON between me and Nus. IT'S OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOn
Or... is it ON between me and Brookman..? O SHI~
Me and SwiftBass had some great games, really close most of the time.

Cort

Apple Head
Well, you were "too tired" to contribute, we can make another one anytime anyway, if it's needed.

Also, I have tomorrow (Monday) off from work. If anyone wants to play, stop by whenever.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Just painted a new controller. The picture makes it look like a Japanese one, but it's really blue. The picture makes it look teal.

Shiiinyyy.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
the only day I could feasibly do anything this week is wednesday and even that could be sketchy. next week I'll be in florida.

edit: rep, those are all so sick. I want one. how muchhhhh?

Rep

Smash Apprentice
We should. But you can't have too many people over, remember? T_T

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
HOLY **** REP, ill pay you 15 for one that color, its SO prettyyyyyyy

Edit: ont he 25th DNA is running a smash tourney, theyjust told me today, this isnt VLS or anything cus im not running it, but im gonna help out.
Naturally. you should come if yoru free.

Holy pewp i want one fo those controllers.

pewp pewp de woop

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Well, something I shold note is that this color is a "Pearl" color, therefore it's quite shiny... It makes the normal colors look dull. If you don't want it to be shiny, well...

Rep

Smash Apprentice
It has a little more traction that an unpainted controller, but it's not sticky. I can actually control how slippery / sticky a controller turns out in the end. This controller was originally very sticky, since I used an enamel paint, but I didn't like the stickiness, so I sanded it and repainted it. Now it looks like this. If I don't use clearcoat, the controller turns out pretty slippery... Maybe a little more than a normal controller, but that shortens the life of the paint job.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I want my asian yellow rep. =( Do you have a pearl yellow? Also get the controller to paint to cause I have a feeling I'll buy the newer version and not be able to tell it apart from the old one. I'll pay for everything even though I just ordered the japanese one lol.

Also next week is my vacation so I have Tuesday/Thursday COMPLETELY free. Therefore I'm willing to go around CT to play people I usually don't on those days but it means none of you high school youngins cause you'll be having school. But yeah, I will decide who I feel like going to depending on a few things: How difficult it is to get to your house, if you'll feed me, if you can record matches! Though I probably will wind up doing something other than smash since you nubes will be having school/work those days.

I agree with brookman, a couple small changes should be made but mainly on the bottom half so it doesn't really matter cause who really cares about the bottom half? Excluding steve of course. I love that guy.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I agree with brookman, a couple small changes should be made but mainly on the bottom half so it doesn't really matter cause who really cares about the bottom half? Excluding steve of course. I love that guy.
*heart is shattered*

Yeah, so I can't play electronics until the 19th... wish me luck on not killing myself. Once it's the 19th, I'm obviously going to suck since I'm used to practicing like 15 mins+ everyday. Is anyone free next Monday?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Lucky...

I also wanted to note that I just realized I'm the highest ranked asian now. ^_^

Also I just cut my hair, I wonder if that'll have an effect on my smash skills. I was gonna go PC style but I realized my asian hair doesn't grow that way and I'd just look silly.

Edit: LOL spawn

Edit2: Lucky sheepyman...

Top Bottom