• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
Shmink what freakin' school do you go to?

I <3 college. A month off for winter, 2 weeks off during each semester, and 3 months for summer! Yay!

Cort

Apple Head
That's weird, Nus. Brookman was more confused on the top couple of places and didn't discuss any of the bottom half, really.

I think I explained things to him, though. Atleast, it makes sense to me right now. >_>

Renth

Smash Hero
Yey, I'm #3 (: Take THAT Lock! WahAHahHAHAhA

I still say it's ON between me and Nus. IT'S OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOn
Or... is it ON between me and Brookman..? O SHI~
Me and SwiftBass had some great games, really close most of the time.
Good Job Tim.

I might have to make a trip out to CT sometime.

Nesskid

Smash Cadet
Don't push your luck, Justin. :O
Just trying to create a healthy competitive environment which would help inspire players to get progressively better over time. (:

omg a Lock post, probably cause he wants his place back on the rankings since Justin probably started making fun of him for it.
Let it be known that the number three slot has been taken by A TYRANT! WAHAHAHAHHAHA!! WHO BENEATH ME CAN END MY REIGN OF TERROR!?!

Cort

Apple Head
Just use Peach against Ice Climbers, spam dsmash. It's not hard. Quit playing hard characters >_>

Honestly, you could have half a brain and beat pretty much any Ice Climbers except Chu's using Peach with barely any experience.

Now that I've completely foiled any way of Justin moving up in the rankings, it's time to lay more smackdown. The only reason you're up there is because you beat Brookman in 1 set at IVESTICLE, he's beaten you in 2-3 sets previous to IVESTICLE, and I think the placement was being fairly generous. JV has beaten you before (a Peach, woah!) so I again remind you it was fairly generous in placing you there (mostly due to... there's really no other players too worthy of the spot, you just happen to be the most worthy). Lock is off for obvious reasons, but we all know how good he is.

If you don't show up to any events in the near future you'll be bumped off too, and you'll have to consistently prove that you deserve the spot. (Nus has beaten Dazwa in tournament, Shmink has beaten Wife in a money match) which are both good reasons to consider them threats to your ranking. I suggest everyone just going Peach against you and see how you do then... ;)

Anyway, I'm done being a butthead. I think.

Step it up more, Justin. Just trying to create a healthy environblahblah.

edit//

In conclusion, if you expect to see an increase in your rankings you need to ****ing go to many tournaments and prove yourself in them. And take me with you.

Also money match everyone (especially KNOWN players...)

Nesskid

Smash Cadet
I've been wanting to play against you for a while now Cort. I already said I'll be at Vesticle. I know Peach is a hard match up for Ice Climbers, but that's what I've been training for!
See you there (:

Brookman

Smash Hero
(Nus has beaten Dazwa in tournament, Shmink has beaten Wife in a money match)
Dazwa also got beat by velocity and wife also got beat by shminkledorf, making those victories hold less water.

In conclusion, if you expect to see an increase in your rankings you need to ****ing go to many tournaments and prove yourself in them. And take me with you.
For real.

Cort

Apple Head
So was I

Kidding lols

shmink beat Wife in a mm, therefore his victory "held less water."

edit// Kidding is ____

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
If you get around to it, can you guys update my info in the player finder section?

Hartford: Jam Stunna Luigi/Roy/Fox

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I drink water.

Fox is so fun.

Yeah awsmsean, if it turns out Cort does have work Tuesday and you came over to this side I'm sure we could still play at his house for a little depending on what time he works. Then we could go back to my house making the whole thing more enjoyable if you came here. ^_^

Cort

Apple Head
I won't know about my next week's schedule until Friday.

I'm off tomorrow/Thursday but I have big plans so I won't be available to play.

_milktea

Smash Lord
This thread is lacking.

Ugh, my stupid senior project tournament is supposed to be coming up soon. We were going to hold it on March 24th, we're not sure anymore though. Once I find out more information I shall post.

I'm going to steal IVESTICLE'S rules and miraculously figure out what that weird bracket program is so I can possibly run this. If not, I'll just do it the Manchester way! *Draws brackets out on paper.*

Edit: Crap, I don't know how losers brackets work ;_;.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I drink water better and more than everyone, that makes me the leader.

Good luck Lil, I'll try and go-if we can?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Brookman does drink a lot of water, lol when he bought that humongo bottle of water on the ride to vls2.

Yeah the bracket maker program would make it easy but I'm sure someone could help you if you had to do paper pencil. 3/24 though... you should've mentioned it earlier nube.

Cort

Apple Head
Brackets on paper might be easier for a smaller tournament anyway.

I want in on this water drinking club. President should be the one who intakes the most water on a usual day, which might be... me.

edit// I had this quick reply typed up for like 40 minutes but never bothered submitting it.

Cort

Apple Head
Regular water is the best. Everything else is garbage and causes cancer. The end.

There are some tasty flavors of vitamin water. I have 200 calories worth of lemonade Gatorade for my break pretty often. It's really tasty and stuff.

I've also bought 3 liter Poland Spring bottles for a dollar now almost every single day I've been at work, since they're still on sale. <3

I can't wait for tomorrow and stuff.

Top Bottom