• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
Propel is probably worse than vit-water, seeing as it's made by gatorade.

I'm probably going to play like poop tomorrow, what performance enhancing beverage should I bring? vit-propel?

Cort

Apple Head
I'm bringing my mind enhancing mods, aka Red Bull or Monster. Especially after sleeping for like 40 minutes and then playing video games for like 10 hours straight, everything seems slow and I play ridiculously well.

I don't even think I think consciously at that point anymore.

Nesskid

Smash Cadet
But wait a minute! Kelly Clarkson drinks Vitamin Water!!! (Read the 'Focus' Vitamin Waer label')
Guys, it's Kelly Clarkson. She can Rock, Roll, AND Pop, and it's all thanks to Vitamin Water. That proves Vitamin Water is like, pretty good for you. I'm mean guys, seriously, Kelly Clarkson...

Is this thread about water now?

_V_

Smash Ace
I do?

So, who wants to smash when I come??? 30th *****es. Get ready. I am getting better...I still suck a ton, but I am getting better, haha.

Cort

Apple Head
Hm, it seems we haven't really told anyone that we're going to Chris' tomorrow for 2 days.

She can rock, roll AND pop?

I'm never drinking Vitamin Water again.

Cort

Apple Head
Yeah, it is.

We should be recording a buttload of videos and I should be putting them all up relatively soon after.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
I drink 1 gallon per day. Every Day. Since like 10th grade. (No, that wasn't last year. I'm actually an old man.) I should definitely be high ranking.

Just put in for April 7th from work. I'm definitely going to be there, and show all you *******s my new luigi. I've mastered his forbidden techniques, and even learned how to misfire on command. It involves alot of screaming and spitting, though, so close proximity to my thaumaturgy is not advised.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
If submission is located seven inches into your Luigi's colon, yeah. I'll agree.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
lol rep is too good. Are the matches of you vs dorf up yet? I wanna see how you did vs his falco, he said he won most of them.

Cort I want my sweater back now... he said he gave you the green one but you only had the black one so is it still at his house? I am so confused.

Edit: As for good luigis in CT, since I don't really know many I'm assuming top 3 luigis in CT are Cort/Rep/then my friend Tom. >_>

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Yeah... You do destroy me. I'm going to improve my Marth until I **** your Falco.

_V_

Smash Ace
Nus' friend Tom has a really good Luigi. I think it'd suprise some people. And he is a good kid, so that makes him better.

And jeez Dorf I think Nus just owned you. I get more girls than both of you put together though, so HAH.

Edit//Hahaha Blue should have his own fanclub, that'd be sick. ChuDat stylez. St. Patrick's day on a Saturday...uh-oh. Haha. Last year there were kids passed out in the street at 4 in the afternoon here. It was amazing.

Top Bottom