• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
That's great. I'll go all Peach and when people ask me if it's okay to wavedash I'll just look at them all angry and say "No! I play honorably and don't use glitches."

I never wavedash with Peach >_>

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cool, I could probably win that tournament since I don't wavedash at all with sheik. I just hit direction and a and I win... *going with not sucky mode after reading King's post, alright!*

_milktea

Smash Lord
Thanks Cort :). I don't even get a grade, it's dumb. We just have to do a senior project, it doesn't really effect us at all. Except, if we don't do it we don't graduate? Or we don't walk while graduating XD. Come for the fun! WOOHOO! <333 CTers.

G4CE

Smash Rookie
I'm coming out straight with this; I basically suck. :) I just love the game.

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Okay so I met a lot of you today in Manchester. If you didn't know who I was, I was the Yoshi player with the I Heart Pikachu shirt.

So I start off the day practicing with Brookman. Wow was that a poor matchup. He pretty much owned my face and made me cry. He uses fast characters. I got a couple good combos in on him though, and I definitely killed him twice in one game.

Then the tourney starts and I pulled V in the first round. Lucky, lucky me. Actually V and I had a really close second game. I think if I had air dodged instead of double jumping I would have had that game. First game he owned me because it was on Yoshi's Island and I just can't play on that map, ironically. JV will testify to that he 4 stocked me on that map. FD/Kanto I fare much better on. In retrospect I should have struck that map from the Random, forced a repick.

Then I played Pipe a lot. He beat me every time, but we both admit that I should have won against Peach/Sheik, I just choked. I am not a great player against Fox. I really just know how to beat Marth, because my friend plays him all the time.

Anyway, to that one kid who wanted a "run at yoshi", next time, next time. Other than that, I think we have established that I have at least a little bit of skill, so put me on the player finder, I want to play with you guys some more.

Andover/Manchester >> Samikay >> Yoshi >> Aim: Mascheratathreat

Silvadragon

Smash Rookie
Hey whats up , many of you dont know me since I just joined this board, but I was Ray that green samus player. I think i placed like 7th or at least thats what the guy told me who was running the turney. I heard people meet up and play together alot, and I just wanted to let you know put me up on the player finder cause im always down for some smash.

AIM = Mrho237

Cort

Apple Head
Silvadragon, are you the Asian kid that goes to Central?

Manchester was pretty amazing. I wonder what I should blow my 350 dollars on?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yesh, also milktea is having one after that you should come to.

We should redo power rankings after esticle or milktea's since there doesn't seem to be any ct tournament after that. I wanna actually see if I can take on Nesskid... I must find out how to win with falco! Just gotta smash DI that chainthrow... >_> Also I think V will be stepping it up at esticle to further prove himself though he lost to the falco kid today which was disappointing.

Cort

Apple Head
Connecticut Power Rankings 3/31/07

1) some kid from uconn (asian invasion?)
2) joel
3) bombsoldier
4) aniki
4) NusCirtap
5) Aiser's Ice Climbers
8) asian invasion
9) http://youtube.com/watch?v=x-wHzlfLKbM
10) spawn
11) Brookman
12) Cort
b) Cort's left testicle (that hurts)
1\3) I fell down
14) I don't even remember
15) KoreanDJ going to Maine instead of Manchester (Maine had 13 attendees! :urg:)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
aesir: That list is amazing also spawns marth = good

_V_

Smash Ace
I always lose to random Falcos x.x

I will fix this! I need TEH BOMBSOLDIER to practice with me this weekend.

I <3 listening to music while I play...makes me less nervous and I don't play as ****ty as I usually do.

Top Bottom