• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Quoted for truth. Haha best point ever.

Jam!! We better get to finish at least 1 entire match this time, or I will explode. Are you going to the Manchester tourney or 5esticle?
I'LL be at Manchester, probably around 11:30 or so. I won't be able to make it to 5esticle.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Oh sorry, lol I'm Turnip from Wrath the New Jersey Crew, I'm currently at School at Wesleyan, so if anyone wanted to like come here to play i'd be glad to host you for a bit, the people at the school that i've played really haven't given me a challenge yet. So i was hoping to branch out when i'm away from the people i play with in NJ

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I meant as in I haven't met you in person.

You could also give me your full name/phone/address/social security #/bank account #/credit card #/ any other # you feel is important for me to know that will strengthen our friendship.

Seriously though I hope you find a ride there, I don't wanna backtrack half hour or whatever and take an hour to get there. Sowwies =(

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Oh ok, i think someone miss read my post, i wasn't hoping for a ride to any tournament this weekend lol. I am just trying to introduce myself to the Connecticut Smash community. If anyone ever wants to play just drop me a line and we can work something out.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
YEAH i've been doing a lot of work for midterms lately so haven't been able to play much smash, and no i just meant stuck as in not in New Jersey were i'm usually playing smash with people to in middletown where my closest competition isn't competition at all

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I sir

do in fact play the massive role players

WorldofNolifecraft in fact
it ***** me
daily
oooh
how i need to buy command and conquer 3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Nevermind, I can't come tomorrow.

Squirrel if you're willing to drive to West Hartford at some point, you can come play me. I'm not sure when my next free day is though. You'll probably win, I don't really know much about how good NJ kids are besides m2k so it'll be interesting.

Edit: Come to the manchester tournament. >_>

_milktea

Smash Lord
YEAH i've been doing a lot of work for midterms lately so haven't been able to play much smash, and no i just meant stuck as in not in New Jersey were i'm usually playing smash with people to in middletown where my closest competition isn't competition at all
There's a lot of decent/good people in NJ. Post on their thread!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
aww... looks like I may not even be coming up at all yet alone will be able to make it to the tourney.

Regardless best of luck to everyone partisipating, I'll beat ya'll soon enough.
(Gotta throw a little cockyness in there, ya know.)

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Ok i'm going to have to respond to everyone in order so HERE WE GO!

Bluedeath -> Yeah WoW eats lives, my girlfriend and i both play and we kinda are on a break with it...Horde FTW time consuming though.

Nuscirtap-> sounds good i may be able to do that keep me posted.

Milktea -> I do post on their threads and i attend the TSA biweeklies, not many though i think i've been to like two so far, i actually went to school with many of the people that attend like Doyoung, a few other members of TSA, Mog87 and i'm a new member of the Wrath Crew. Its just I go to college in Middletown (Wesleyan FTL) and I just wanted to have people to play around here, extend my friend base in the smash community so to speak.

I gotta say though yeah there are lots of really good people in NJ and M2k is really really good, but i really just like playing new people and learning from everyone.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Lol yeah, my name on the forums was decided before I was given the name Turnip when i decided i would main Peach. My favorite matchup by far is Peach vs. Fox and I hate Peach vs. Falco so my secondaries are Doc and Marth lol I really haven't played a money match in like a year and a half, I really lost interest in them. I just like playing for experience and tournaments.

Top Bottom