• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Unfortunately we confirmed have a trash matchup against Jiggs, we're a dragon and it's a Fairy type
Dragon Fang: reverses type match-up against Fairy-Types (Dragon is super effective on Fairy and Dragon is immune to Fairy attacks).

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Found some nice images on the wonderful world of the internet and spiffied them up into icons for anyone who feels like using them :drshrug:

GoldenMapleLeaf

Smash Cadet
Man I wish the e-shop had 1$ and 5$ options (you can call me a scrooge, but this annoys me) so I'd be more willing to put a set amount of money into it. That way if I want to spend 11 bucks or so on DLC, I won't have to put 20$ in there to do so. As of right now I'm just getting Corrin when the new DLC drops tomorrow partly because of this.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Man I wish the e-shop had 1$ and 5$ options (you can call me a scrooge, but this annoys me) so I'd be more willing to put a set amount of money into it. That way if I want to spend 11 bucks or so on DLC, I won't have to put 20$ in there to do so. As of right now I'm just getting Corrin when the new DLC drops tomorrow partly because of this.
You can just put the amount required for the purchase no? Or are you wanting that exact amount BEFORE the release?

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
If you can I'm gonna feel stupid as hell.
You need to use a credit card of course, but it's possible. It'll use the amount you have remaining and then subtract that from the total cost before charging your card.

Since I don't have a credit card (yay for being a broke college student without a real job), I typically just use eshop cards and leave the extra on the system for future purchases (like Fates and Smash DLC and now the Pokemon Red rerelease). Then when I want to get something bigger, I borrow a friend or a parent's credit card and use up the remaining balance.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yeah when buying things from the eshop or w/e you can just pick the option to only add the necessary funds for the item you're wanting. Don't feel dumb though, I wasn't aware of the option until I tried buying Pokemon X a while back.

Edit: Good point, I forgot to mention this method is only usable with Debit...and maybe credit cards.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I was pleasantly surprised when they said that Corrin would come out tomorrow. Unfortunately something's come up, and I can't get him until Friday at the earliest, but I DID finish my payment for Fates Birthright.

Either way, I can tell this month is going to be pretty epic.

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
The DLC comes tomorrow. I just need to know at what time the eShop would most likely update.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
This week is sooo busy for me. Today I have to finish some homework, not that hard. Tommorow I have a quiz in Literacy then more homework cause she gives me a ****load of homework. Then I come home and lab Corrin and Bayonetta HARD. Thursday I have a french quiz and its also study for the match test on friday. Yipeeeeee! I also have a science quiz on friday. And a history quiz on tuesday. And in stead of studying for all, besides math, I am going to be labbing Fatesonetta.

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget
This week is sooo busy for me. Today I have to finish some homework, not that hard. Tommorow I have a quiz in Literacy then more homework cause she gives me a ****load of homework. Then I come home and lab Corrin and Bayonetta HARD. Thursday I have a french quiz and its also study for the match test on friday. Yipeeeeee! I also have a science quiz on friday. And a history quiz on tuesday. And in stead of studying for all, besides math, I am going to be labbing Fatesonetta.
take it from me, dude, it's not a good idea to play games instead of studying.

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
Welp can't get Corrin till Saturday (hopefully) but when I do I'll finally find a character forum where I can actually settle in and call home (and hopefully git guy enough to actively participate in MU and advice on the char in general)

GoldenMapleLeaf

Smash Cadet
Fuuuu.

Ah, well, I got an e-shop card for this anyway, so it's not too bad. Good to know for the future. Thanks.

madluk

Smash Cadet
NNID
Madluk4745
dont listen to him just do everything today and youll be good, smash 1st always

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
^
This.
Hard work and studying = Better grades = Better higher education = Better jobs available = More money to spend on basics and treats like games.
The games should be an incentive to do a block of studying with small breaks for refreshments and the bathroom.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
The thing is

The only HARD thing MIGHT be math. When cloud was released, I had a huge science test and did not study at all and got 100. Literacy my grade actually means nothing because I got a 105(extra credit) and she is just making us do a retake but is using the highest grade. Science is eclipses(why I mentioned umbra a few other posts assuming I said that in this thread and the Bayo thread) French we are having a huge review tommorow and It is like je me reville(it is like a stupid word box easy stuff) Math is like maybe the only hard thing.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Unfortunately we confirmed have a trash matchup against Jiggs, we're a dragon and it's a Fairy type
buhnOJK.gif

My first visit since page 8 or so and this is what I see first.
Well I'm not maining Corrin anymore I'd rather not lose to one of the worst characters in the game tyvm maining Bayonetta now.

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
View attachment 94841
My first visit since page 8 or so and this is what I see first.
Well I'm not maining Corrin anymore I'd rather not lose to one of the worst characters in the game tyvm maining Bayonetta now.
But Dark is weak against Fighting and about half of the roster uses their fists.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Unless they're all using Megapunch and Megakick lol
What even were they thinking?

Also, Corrin, being a Dragon/Water type, has very few weaknesses himself. Dragon, Fairy... isn't that it? He's one of the mist resistant characters in Smash if that's the case.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
No problem, jiggly don't have stab fairy moves in smash, he will only be imune to our pure dragon move (good part is that some of moves are water type that kills zard)
Not so fast.
With customs on, we Zards have our own super-effective move to use against you.

Top Bottom