• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critical Hit 4 Results

Niko_K

Smash Master
I too have some matches on wii's if there are any matches with green peach in there just PM me your wii FC and brawl Fc so you can send it to me.

I also left my wiimote at the venue :( Whoever has it might as well keep it. Same with my sensor bar.

I don't know what the heck happened with this tournament but all around it was generally a flop due to the turnout, cash withdrawl, and BRACKET MANIPULATION <----Don't deny it.

Could we get a full explination of exactly what happened by chinnesah? Why there wasn't pools. Why the seeding was very so rigged (I heard chillin discussing moving himself around in the bracket. KingAce had to play like 5 MD guys in a row..NJ was playing themselves, etc.) All in all it was a poorly ran tournament but the players are what made it worthwhile... M2K must be pissed and within good reason. I could've won 50 bucks too xD.

Though I guess it's time for shoutouts. I really enjoyed socializing with everyone and had a great time meeting all the US players as long with playing friendlies with a lot of you (especially my ditto's with Azen)

Shouts:

Canada: We definitely showed them that we aren't suck. Amazing stuff KingAce. That super gimp on Chu was just genius. You had the toughest time in brackets for sure. Forte, Boss, Chu, G-Reg? Who else?!?! Thanks for driving Ambrose, you really are a trooper. Percon is just too good. JL <3 jeje.

ChiboSempai: You were the first person I got to play with. Impressive ROB I must say. Had great matches with you and for some reason I don't think I would've gotten my head in the game without warming up with you. GG.

Plank: Thanks for everything dude, sorry for breaking one of your chairs as well xD. Guess I'm a little bit overweight from all the McDonalds I was eating. Had a great time staying at your place and now I can see why you were in a rush to get with that girl. GG. Thanks for getting me real money too xDD.

Thumbswayup: TEAM P.Diddy!!! We totally crushed. I never expected us to do so well, and I'm sure you didn't either. If you're still into brawl the next time I come around you and I should team again. We almost had plank and g reg. So close! Awesome diddy and great **** man.

Crismas: Hanging out with you was just such a blast. Funny how we managed to place the same in bracket, yet I had some remarkable accomplishments. That dominoes was **** good as well. Can't wait to come to NYC/NJ and play with you guys. Keep reppin peach!

LightXdream: WTF 9 hammer? Don't hax that **** ever again! haha j/k. Had a great time playing with you in the bracket. Marth vs Peach is hard :( Though I did it ;). Had a fun time hanging out with you and crismas and I will definitely attend your NY tourney!!

Dark.Pch!: Thanks for telling me I suck! Then seeing the bracket and telling me I did terrible too! I think everyone here saw that I did great and just got bracket *****. Though I guess no johns. Ill place better at a tournament that is ran properly.

Inui!: You're gay. Don't quit out of matches you disrespectful fool. Now I know why everyone with a brain hates you. Thanks for complimenting me on being the best peach main. Though I don't think its true as of yet. Go play melee and get away from brawl if you don't like it.

Sebreik: You are a beast man. Your DDD is just great. Loved playing friendlies with you at planks, both melee in brawl. Just try not to be so self centered next time, no hate since I understood you were caught up in hype. But think of your surroundings. Good stuff man. You truly ****.

OffTheChain: Had an awesome time playing with you, really enjoyed the nice things you said about me too :p. Thanks for comparing me to Azen btw xD, its really flattering. Hope to come back and play more with you. Wendys was massively funny as well.

Slikvik: Had a great time playing peach dittos! I'm starting to like the matchup more and more, especially after the amount of matches I played that were the ditto. Thanks for recognizing me as a skilled peach user. You're great too! Hope to hear more from you.

Azen: Awesome time in peach dittos for sure. Too bad we couldn't complete our set. I took the first match and you took the second. Almost came back from %169 to your 0% :( Though you're just too smart for that to happen. Hopefully you weren't sandbagging because I'm pretty proud of that xD. I learned a few things from your peach as well. I'll be back!

M2K: Had a great time playing friendlies with you, though doubles was king of distracting you eh? :p. I totally loved your WTF reaction to my footstool combo's. Was it a first? Your MK is a beast and I doubt Ill be on your level anytime soon. Sorry about what happened with the pot.

Ninjalink: **** you know some weird *** ****. Bowsercide cancel? wtf was that xD. You're rob and diddy are both ****. Though don't even try to say diddy isn't your main. :p Had a great time playing with you. GG.

Doom: I actually am kind of disoriented and forget about that thing we both agree on. Add me on aim at nikosmsh to refresh my memory. I didn't get to play you much sadly due to distractions but I will be back and we can get way more matches in then. Nice meeting ya!

Boss: Great mario man. First time I've ever played against one too! Glad to see other people evolving metagames of more underused characters. Stick to it. GG.

JCaeser: After playing Chibo for about an hour and switching over to playing your rob I noticed a substantial difference in playstyle and skill. You gave me a rough time and handled the matchup amazingly well. Sadly I didn't get to come over because Ambrose wanted to drive home this morning instead. I plan on coming back though.

Heat: Also a good mario. Had a fun time playing you in brackets and hope to see you again soon! Peach is pretty good eh ;)

Chillin Too bad we couldn't do our Wolf vs Peach MM. I think I may have won ;). Your MK took me in bracket though, so that counts more. GG's man. Had a great time playing you.

There is definitely a bunch of people I'm missing right now and I'm sorry. 13 hours of traveling does that to you.

GOLDONE07

Smash Cadet
btw, just so people know, they GUARANTEED a certain payout for this tourney, which was 5000 dollars, and for what happened, me and Azen splitting top 2 in singles, and winning teams, ME and AZEN ONLY GOT A LITTLE OVER 300 DOLLARS EACH INSTEAD OF WHAT WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN, WHICH WAS 1,500 DOLLARS EACH, EXACTLY.(900 each for splitting top 2 in singles, then 600 each from teams). For the given attendance, it was supposed to be at ABOUT 2 OR 3 TIMES MORE. 61 people entered I believe it was, and 45 dollars to enter.

the point is, they made a GUARANTEE, then not only after that, the pot got ***** pretty badly.

it was a really fun time, but that payout stuff.... me and Azen should have almost 5 times as much. All the hardest people came, but all the scrubs didn't show, and this was probably due to a storm which happened the night before/morning of, and the tourney host making a decision which only benefitted HIM instead of being fair, and then ****** the pot.

I don't care what anyone says in response to this, but getting nearly 5 times less than what was promised, is STUPID
I WILL TELL YOU GUY'S ON THING ABOUT ME AND MY GROUP IS THAT WE ARE ABOUT FUN ,FOOD & MOST OF ALL BEING FAIR!!!! THAT TYPE OF BULL WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AT A HARRISBURG BALLERS CLUB EVENT. I CAN GUARANTEE THAT!! IF WE GET 64 WE CAN PAY OUT $1200 IN WINNINGS
1st $1000
2nd $200

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Niko save it please. You were talking a big game saying you gonna rep Peach and such and look at how you did. Honestly I would not care how you do or have a problem with you. But you always come to me with something random and whatnot just to show that you are better than me. any lil thing you can find to make you feel good about the poor job you did. I rather not have problems with people. Peach mains mostly. But you always do this to yourself. I knew you was gonna do bad.

You talked all of that and look, second tournament in a america and you did badly.........again. Seriously stop sending me IM's on MSN how you are better such and do terrible. Just stick with canada. You dug your own grave for me. Nothing can save you or make you look good out of this. Dont ever step up to me in america again like how you always do when you always get beat up coming down here.

If you play it cool and not act and talk like you always do, maybe I would not have a problem with you and we be cool. But after this, I see no need to waste an effort on you. and I advise you to do the same

Niko_K

Smash Master
I knew you was gonna do bad.

. Nothing can save you or make you look good out of this. Dont ever step up to me in america again like how you always do when you always get beat up coming down here.
I knew you was not gunna make it. Why do you need to come here to argue, jesus.

And if it matters I managed to beat azen in a peach ditto. Though weather or not he was sandbagging isn't to my knowledge. I didn't really even get beat up, I did fine.

</3 yknow you was hurtin mah feelins with postin words of hate liek that

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
^^ Not the place.

Niko give me ur aim!!!

BTW dark I seen your peach...he does play better he got bracket ****ed...you know sometimes it happens to you so do not pull that do i have to remind you of all those times you didnt get 9th place at MM

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Niko save it please. You were talking a big game saying you gonna rep Peach and such and look at how you did. Honestly I would not care how you do or have a problem with you. But you always come to me with something random and whatnot just to show that you are better than me. any lil thing you can find to make you feel good about the poor job you did. I rather not have problems with people. Peach mains mostly. But you always do this to yourself. I knew you was gonna do bad.

You talked all of that and look, second tournament in a america and you did badly.........again. Seriously stop sending me IM's on MSN how you are better such and do terrible. Just stick with canada. You dug your own grave for me. Nothing can save you or make you look good out of this. Dont ever step up to me in america again like how you always do when you always get beat up coming down here.

If you play it cool and not act and talk like you always do, maybe I would not have a problem with you and we be cool. But after this, I see no need to waste an effort on you. and I advise you to do the same
blah blah blah

Niko is much better than you, imo. He only placed low because he fought Chillin early and then me right away in losers.

Niko said:
Inui!: You're gay. Don't quit out of matches you disrespectful fool. Now I know why everyone with a brain hates you. Thanks for complimenting me on being the best peach main. Though I don't think its true as of yet. Go play melee and get away from brawl if you don't like it.
When I'm at last stock 100% and you're at two stocks with 0%, there's absolutely no chance of winning because death combos, reliable gimps, safe ways around campingm and stuff like that don't really exist in Brawl.

I play both.

@NinjaLink:
RedAxelRanger (2:59:05 AM): LOL @ ninjalink saying diddy isn't his main
lol

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Ninjalink: **** you know some weird *** ****. Bowsercide cancel? wtf was that xD. You're rob and diddy are both ****. Though don't even try to say diddy isn't your main. :p Had a great time playing with you. GG.
Im tired of repeating myself. If i dont main him i dont main him. Its not my fault thats what im known for and the fact ppl wanna play against it. Btw i did fight u with ike as well if u didnt remember but :ohwell:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm so sorry. You came to me on MSN with stupid crap and insutling me out of nowhere, so I had to post that to make it even.

Like they say in the hood "don't start no ****, won't be no ****" And I was not here to argue, I just made a statement about you since you wanna IM me being stupid. But don't worry there wont be a fight in here. The damage is already done. I got nothing more to say. There is no need for me to fight with you on this anymore.

Also Snakeee. Good stuff on taking out chu in losers (If I heard correctly) You have become godly. We gotta play again soon, its been a while. also congrants on 9th, despite the turnout.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Niko give me ur aim!!!

BTW dark I seen your peach...he does play better he got bracket ****ed...you know sometimes it happens to you so do not pull that do i have to remind you of all those times you didnt get 9th place at MM
How long ago you seen my Peach?..excatly you have no clue how it is now or seen me play resently. so if you are gonna defend him cause you are coll with him and have something against me then fine. you do that. and when with my bad brackets worst I ever did was 13th in brawl, and never went below that. And the last tourny you seen me in I got 7th at the weeklie.

blah blah blah

Niko is much better than you, imo. He only placed low because he fought Chillin early and then me right away in losers.
You not speak of me nether when you have not seen my peach in tournaments playing nore you ever playing me to begin with. you are judging this by one side. Where is your info on the other side...which is me. You know nothing of my Peach so you cant just go saying he is better.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I guess marth isnt ur main cause he isnt as good as ur other characters.......

Just kill it.
Nah, Marth's my best and I use him most of the time.

Drk.Pch said:
You not speak of me nether when you have not seen my peach in tournaments playing nore you ever playing me to begin with. you are judging this by one side. Where is your info on the other side...which is me. You know nothing of my Peach so you cant just go saying he is better.
I watched it place low in tournaments and I have indeed seen you play, but it was a while ago.

I'm just taking an educate guess that Niko is better.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I watched it place low in tournaments and I have indeed seen you play, but it was a while ago.

I'm just taking an educate guess that Niko is better.
De que wha? Only tournament you seen me play in was montage. and I got 9th out of 62. you call that low?

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
It was a fun tournament, with a nice venue and good players. Except for the payouts, that was quite disappointing.

shout outs:

Plank - thanks for the housing. We had a close set. I'm glad I still stuck with ICs on rainbow cruise. And also, I lent niko my controller and he left it at your place. Could you keep it with you...and perhaps one day when we head down to MD, i could pick it up, thanks.

Sebirek - Your DDD is amazing. Good job on placing 3rd. That down-B hammer you pulled off on neo was impressive lol. You repped florida well.

M2k - Only got to face you in a couple half-stopped friendlies, but it was ggs. Great mk.

GodismyRock - That ICs cg you showed me looked sick. Your yoshi is pretty good for just starting to play him a week ago. Not much ppl play yoshi, hes got some pretty neat tricks.

Blackwaltz - Nice olimar. That purple pikmin to f-air combo was pretty sick.

JCaezar - GGs, I really thought I could make that 3 stock come back on jungle japes lol. But imo, you should ban castle seige if you are facing a DDD player.

Biglue - hahah WiiTroopers! I've only met 2 other people from your clan. Bug, Jigglethepuff and Meehow. You have a good luigi, but you always got that DDD to worry about...

G-reg - Nice n-airs and grenade usage. I found it quite hard to approach you.

Chillindude - You should of stuck with falco, not resort to mk! jk. Good matches. I guess you haven't faced an ICs who cgs like that.

FOB - That combo with wario I did against your TL...wow. I try to do it every now and then but can't believe I pulled it off. With more practice you could do much better. Your b-air combos were nice.

Canada -

KingAce - I'll never get over your side-B suicide vs azen...sigh. You had that match, but **** happens o well. That gimp vs chu dat was so random... lol. Good job on 5th.

Percon - Your kirby is getting really good. RoyalCrush did well. You do so well carrying phil in doubles haha. jks. Congrats on 4th in teams.

JL - MK is the answer. Also, next time you face phil you to need bring a jar full of flies and put it beside him. It will seriously mind game the hell out of him. haha.

NikoK - Noo...My new controller......Niko.... Anyways, You were so unlucky with the seeding. Don't stress out about it, your peach is really good. I really wanted to see that MM with you and Dark Peach...o well, I guess next time.

Wow, good **** guys. No shame in going down to those guys. Ambrose, did you go Climbers the entire tourney?
I went mostly ICs. Also used DDD/g&w a few times.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
time for shoutoutz!

this was a really fun tourney! outside of all the probs that happened, i had a great time. it ran smooth, and it was at an awesome venue. i also got to meet and play a lot of new smashers.

lightdream - im really sorry about the teams thing. i had no chance to really practice with you at all before the tourney, and blackwaltz (the one who drove me) had no teammate. i felt bad and we also had time to practice before hand, so i decided to team with him. i had no way to contact you earlier cause i wasnt at a comp where i could use aim, as the last time i was on was pretty much thursday night and i didnt decide on teaming with him till friday. plus it didnt seem like you were really hyped to team or anything so i didnt think it would be that big of a deal. i figured you could team with your gf or something. sorry man, i really didnt mean anything by it. also with arrogance, i really dont try to come off like that. i can understand how i may seem it sometimes online but smashboards is what it is, its all text, and im really bad just talking and thinking without really thinking it through. you know im a nice guy tho lol.

niko - your really cool. you were also the first good set of friendlies i had that day and it really warmed me up great. you really should have place A LOT higher, but you got ultra bracket ****. plank 1st round with neither of u having a bye? woooooowwww lol. your easily the best peach iv ever played, the best iv seen (i havnt seen all the great ones though so idk lol). def keep comin down to the US. cot4 will be awesome lol.

m2k - yet another bracket match lost to you lol. the ultimate practice on friday was awesome. everytime we play a lot like that i feel like i reach the next level of my skill, and you also helped me get my falco good enough to where i almost feel confident with using him in tourney now (though i forgot to in this tourney lol). too bad you didnt win much money, though im sure youll get a bunch more in the near future with tourneys. keep up the great work.

chillin - i wish we could MM lol. il also open it up to a melee money match as well. i love fighting fox in melee. that was one hell of a bull death on the last match of u vs seibrik.

ninjalink - you main diddy. hes your best character by far and seem to rely on him much more than others. you also said you lost every diddy match earlier, but you beat korn with diddy :) lol

snakeee - man i just cant beat you with rob lol. looking back at it i really should have given my falco a shot. good stuff as always.

boss - close MM, your mario is too nice

inui - i guess you got a lil cooler along this trip (that almost hurt to say that lol) (except the housing shenanigans lol)

atomsk - the only person iv seen go to dennys and get nothing but 2 desserts lol. **** all of md/va in MM's! lol

blackwaltz - your olimar is too nice, and your mad cool. besides some friendlies a couple months ago this was the first time iv gotten to talk and hang out with u a lot. great job in teams, we did awesome with some nice wins and almost beat inui atomsk and got a lil close to greg and plank. thx for the ride

slikvik - nice seein ya again. come back to nj lol. youv gotten like 8000x better since rage studios lolol

jcaesar - thanks for the housing man. sorry we got there so late but we had no choice but to leave the day before cause of the storm. sorry for all the inui shenanigans, i liked rob hq lol.

crismas - thx for the sticker. fun melee friendlies

fob - nice toon link, fun set in bracket

dksmash - your mad cool man. i wish i could have made it to the smashfest thing you had. cool dk, and great matches.

neo - stop letting me ledgehog you lol

lobos - best player iv seen with a classic controller. your toon link is crazy good, its the best iv seen

pyronic star - sorry, but i just dont like money matching olimars haha. i dont like the matchup.

chozen - yoshi is too cool. mad fun non-rob friendlies lol

chineasah - nice set in bracket. diff character in each match... you really dont see that often. it kept me on my feet, and i couldnt get used to any of the matchups.

i think thats everyone... sorry if i missed anyone

tourney stuff - it sucks that it was only one day, but it was still mad fun. there was some extreme pot ****, but stuff happens. i wish crews was done. not sure who made the bracket, but whoever did should do some more research on the players to avoid things like the terrible location/crew/skill seeding that happened.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
haha i just realized i got tooken out by 2 canada people. Yea ambrose i do gotta watch out for that ddd infite :(. Guess i cant ever go full luigi all the time xD. But yea congrats on ur placing man ur ics are beast too :). O and percon good games in the losers bracket. I thought i had that first game but u played smart and pulled through. That second game even though it was pretty close i felt that u had just outplayed me, i gotta work on the kirby matchup. But congrats guys and know that i hold no hard feelings against yall but hopefully ill get yall next time :)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
well i had fun in tourny

i had more fun mm fourte chu neo and seibrik afterwards :D

i only have one shoutout

Chillin- I'll get you next time XD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Shoutouts!

Oh and to add to the results I think Chinesahh, P~S, and myself got 33rd

but great tourney none the less, although they cut a "guarantee" I guess it wasn't guaranteed that much but they might have to do a pot tournament from now on. I want to have more tournaments at Gaame Playe as it is so close to home, but people complaining so much (most of them didn't even enter). I don't want the guy to go out of business because a couple people wanted a bigger prize, you won, you got a prize, if you don't like it then just don't enter in the next one. Still he did guarantee a large prize but it didn't work out that well. Last time they certainly made some money off of it and this time they cut down the fees to cut their losses.

One way or the other- it was good times I would go back.

M2K- Great friendlies to start off the day (I was the guy who played you with glasses, tall, early in the AM) and i didn't know you were M2K, wow. Well you are amazing. I am so out of your league, I wish you were close that we could practice more often.

JCaesar- Good friendlies/friendly teams/giant pig

God Is My Rock- Great Name, Great tourney match. I felt like I had a good shot and I have you trouble on a R.O.B. match up that should be in G&W favor, so I felt good about that. Next time I won't be so bad with the counter pick, but great matches we'll play again soon I'm sure. Great name too.

Atomsk- great tourney set, good Dedede, I didn't feel totally outclassed and that gives me promise, since you got 13th, I could be at least that good.

Heat- good friendlies, good stuff seeing you there from magfest

Beta- good friendlies, good falco for a 14 year old

Slikvik- Good friendlies, great peach/G&W i got a lot better playing against them.

Travis- Thanks for hosting the tourney, it was lots of fun.

Snakeee- Good hanging at JCaesar's place, best ZSS ever.

Congrats to everyone and we'll play again soon.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Niko did you even do that MM with him? lol

edit: Nvm, you didn't, why not?

You didn't profit. Thats low.
MM did not happen cause I could not go. Last min nonsense.

And thats a dumb reason to say I scored low. 9th in a big turnout of 62 is not low reguardless if I won cash or not. You are not gonna take the credit for someone making it that far in a tourny with that many people and making 9th. I never heard of something like that. Boy that's a new one. Anything for someone to have their way eh? De que diablo.....

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
gawd i did so bad >.< lost to snake killer first round and then korn shortly after in losers :( and at first i wasn't even in the singles bracket, good thing i checked for my name...
good stuff to people i played

snake killer... your the 2nd DDD to make me hate the match up >.<
korn... what can i say, metagay is gay, esp when you use him>.< get worse with him then play me again haha
snakeee... awesome zamus, you must show me the way for the next char i may try to pick up :D do you have aim?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Shoutouts:

2: M2k - I have your blanket, I'm gonna sell it on ebay for $1000, j/k :p
3: Seibrik - We didn't get to play long and I didn't even get to play your DDD, but I'm kinda glad because I hate the matchup and you're amazing.
7: Ninjalink - You know way too much about this game and you're mad fun to hang out with. Sorry you didn't get money.
7: Ambrose - Good close matches. You're right about banning Castle Siege against DDD, but I was confident in my counterpick (you almost made an amazing comeback though), so I took my chances to try to get a good neutral. I also found out I can't rely on my G&W at all, that match was just terrible :laugh:
9: Plank - We didn't get to play at all but I still wanna do those MMs.
9: Snakeee - Your ZSS is just amazing, I had no idea how to fight her. I may try to pick her up as a secondary.
13: Korn - Fun hanging at Denny's.
17: Boss - You're crazy, liek srsly.
17: Slikvik - Argh we still haven't come into our stride as a team yet, but we know we have the potential to beat good teams. It'll come. Also it was great training with you, it's too bad we didn't do it before the tourney, I feel like I would've done a lot better. I'll get those vids up soon.
17: Inui - Wow please ***** more about my free housing offer. I mean it's partially Chibo's fault for not reading what I wrote about housing (like "Bring a sleeping bag!"), but did you really expect to have your own bed to sleep on when you got here? Don't be such an ungrateful d-bag.
17: black waltz - Great Olimar man. I have a lot of practice against P~S's Oli but yours has a completely different style. Either way I hate the matchup for ROB.
17: Thumbswayup - Good job on 17th, I think this is the first tourney you outplaced me. Your Diddy is getting scary. Well, to everyone except me of course :p
17: Chibosempai - Well it wasn't much of a ROB HQ but good **** for coming nonetheless. Next time don't bring Inui though.
25: Kirbstir - Mario golf, nuff said.
25: Yoster - Your Yoshi is officially better than your MK, now just give up on that stupid swordwielding puffball.
25: Niko K - Great Peach Canada guy. Even though I rocked you hard ;) I have a lot of practice vs Peach now though. Yours had a unique style. Can't wait for Kilogram 4!
25: JCeasar - It's JCaesar dammit! Don't you people know Latin? Geez!
25: GodismyRock - Wow my interview is gonna look so awkward. How long till it's done?
33. Doom - You gotta turn that picture into a motivational poster and put it up here.
33. PyronicStar - I knew you outplacing me that one time was a fluke :p
33. Lobos - Keep repping TL man.
33. theTantalus - Thanks for offering to help me out with the housing situation even though we didn't need it. You've really been stepping it up lately. You're ROB is getting beastly, but don't give up on Lucario either.
33. Chinesah - I know things didn't work out at all like you wanted or expected, and everyone's giving you a hard time about it, but you did the best you could and I personally had a lot of fun. I will definitely be coming to your next tourney (especially if it's Meta-free!).
ChozenOne - Hey man sorry for taking you out of teams, it sucks we had to play so early and I feel bad cause I know teams was the only thing you came for. Hope to see you at more tourneys.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
@jceaser
i soooooo knew that was coming -.- but yea, sorry for my name not getting put in... so i got randomly added to one of the 4 people that had a bi... which was the guy who got 3rd :( and then playing korn like 2 or three round later..... because you would have beat him... hey, we should bet on next tourny :p whoever places lower gives the other $10 :p

echos

Smash Journeyman
good **** everyone that came had alot of fun and got alot better

shout outs

P~S- thanks for teaming with me man

Forte- epic *** soul caliber matches we gotta do that again lol

Travis- for being the man

Lobos- good matches man your TL is bawlin

Program- Rack Ball

DKsmash- Ganon dittos were ****ing awesome

Rhyme- Close matches in the tourney man it could of went either way

and anyone else who i forgot :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
P~S, how about $5? Sorry you got bracket *****, it seemed to happen to a lot of people.

You spelled my name wrong on purpose didn't you? *******.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
shoutouts:

Azen - too smart as always, the match you vs seibrik first match was amazing..... you always could made comeback like that all the time lol

M2k - still **** as always, nice to see you again

KingAce - congratz get 5th! and nice to meet you :)

Ninjalink - ..gr i'll get you next time, we had some extremely close match.. :( and sorry if i act weird to you lol..

Ambrose - really good IC's, nice to played with you

Forte - too good, and lol rydia+rosa lol

Plank - thanks for some MK tips, oh well i'll do better next time :)

Neo - your marth is so fun to watch.. love how you just standing there when you edge guard then tipper lol

JL - your wario is really good..

Boss - shower..

Slikvik - you talked to me like boss does lol but glad we didn't have to fight this tourney!

Thumbswayup - good stuff, nice to hang out with you at Denny's

Kirbstir - mario golf is difficult to play....... lol

LightxDream - nice to meet you lol finally :) i called that hug homo! lol

Crismas - your stickers are amazing, and nice to meet you :)

EE - you're too funny, but sometimes weirddooo lol :p jk!

Yoster - sorry for made you drive too much :(

Niko K - gr... you already forgot about me :( but nice to meet you, your peach is pretty **** good. come to MD/VA tourney again..

JCeasar - Denny's was way too fun, nice to see you again :p

GodismyRock - gayuhz

FOB - nice to see you again, since a year ago ? lol :) your TL is pretty good

P~S - keep it up with your Olimar :)

boss8

Smash Hero
boss you aren't even gonna thank EE for buying you dinner wtf?
i already did WTF....

thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE
thanks EE

happy now???

Famous

Smash Champion
Too bad SoVA couldn't make it to this one...Financial issues. We'll all be there for the next one though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
17: Inui - Wow please ***** more about my free housing offer. I mean it's partially Chibo's fault for not reading what I wrote about housing (like "Bring a sleeping bag!"), but did you really expect to have your own bed to sleep on when you got here? Don't be such an ungrateful d-bag.
I expected more than a bathroomless shack in your backyard in which you did not even supply blankets and pillows.

When I house people, if I can't get them their own room at my hotel, I still get them pillows and blankets and they get to use a bathroom.

I need sleep and a shower to be awake the next day, so yes, I whined a lot about the housing situation.

I ended up sleeping in the car anyways.

Percon

Smash Lord
Azen: Ahah... didn't get to friendly you but good stuff in teams. You're a real smart player, and the owner of a very cool shirt ^_^

M2k: I was too shy to ask for a friendly (>_>), but again, good games in teams. You're crazy knowledgeable about the game, it's scary.

Seibrik: Daveeed! Nice meeting you! You're a super smart player too.... I believe the snake killer tag 100%. Crazy good D3. Close games, I'll remember to watch those swallowcides next time haha. I don't feel bad at all losing to you. If we're ever in a similar area we MUST smash again. You still owe me 1$ for that Smash64 MM but you bought me that frutista so I'll let it slide ;)

G-reg: GGs in doubles... and good friendlies too. I wouldn't reccomend G-dorf next time though.

Chillin: Not much to say, we didn't really talk but GGs in doubles. I would have liked to play you in singles.

KingAce : WATCH OUT THERE'S A FLY!!!

seriously though, grats on 5th.

Ninjalink: Nice friendly... lol nuclear explosion when UP-Bs collide...

Forte: OMG I'm SO sorry for tripping over the power :(

Ambrose: lol you actually did shoutouts. Good games, and I KNEW ICs was your guy.

Plank: Wow... thanks SO MUCH for housing. You're a great host and good player. Nice friendlies, and good games in doubles. Sorry for not drinking the entire glass of water.

Korn: Nice friendlies, sorry for tripping over the power. :(

Atomsk: GGs... nice DDD. PS1 is MY stage though, CP something else next time. ;) GGs in doubles too.

Neo: Beat me again... daaaamn. Good games though. Sickest marth ever. I saw your friendlies against M2K's snake... yeesh, you're SO good with the tipper dair. 0_0

Chu: I didn't know the drill thing... I feel dumb. Thanks for letting me know my match was underway at wendy's X_X Kirby Represent!

JL: Jar of flies. BRING IT.

Boss: Nice mario... close in doubles. Nice talking to you too.

Biglue: GGs... nice Luigi. First game was too close... I'll stick with Kirby from now on.

17: black walts: Nice Olimar, never played a good one before. You know some interesting tricks and fakeouts with him.

Kirbstir: GGs... good peach, you're also pretty friendly.

Crismas: GGs in melee... stitch plushie = win.

Valor: Nice games... you're pretty good, keep at it!!

Niko K: lol scrub... jk jk. You repped peach and Canada well. Crazy foo'

lobos: GGs to you as well... now I know not to go snake blindly and actually trust my Kirby. Classic controller WTF?

lightxdream: LOL I thought it was "Light Extreme". Nice friendlies, keep working on it.

Anyone else I forgot: Sorry :(

GPS: TURN LEFT

Eggm

Smash Hero
Dang, what a low turnout, yet extreme level of competition for such a low turnout. Sorry about that bracket Niko!
thats kinda what happened in melee after brawl. The turnouts lowered, and the level of competition went up. Its ALREADY happening in brawl tho cause the scrubs are slowly getting bored. When it does happen fully. The pros should return to melee since its more fun and all will be good in the world again. xD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I expected more than a bathroomless shack in your backyard in which you did not even supply blankets and pillows.

When I house people, if I can't get them their own room at my hotel, I still get them pillows and blankets and they get to use a bathroom.

I need sleep and a shower to be awake the next day, so yes, I whined a lot about the housing situation.

I ended up sleeping in the car anyways.
2 finished rooms with heat, insulation, and electricity attached to a garage qualifies as a shack? You city people sure are spoiled. I'm sorry my daddy doesn't work for a hotel chain, I'll remember to mention that the next time I house people.

The shower situation was an unfortunate mixup between me and my mom, who was kind enough to let strangers stay on our property in the first place. When people stayed here for CH3 the shower was broken at the end of the weekend, so she didn't want that to happen again.

The sleeping arrangements were detailed in the group I made for the people I was housing. It was on Chibo to tell you about them (but apparently he missed that part himself) because I didn't know who was coming with him until the last minute. It clearly stated "Bring a sleeping bag!" I don't have the means to supply blankets and pillows to 6+ people, but I gave you guys our sleeping bags and my own pillow.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

Niko- GOOD **** IN TEAMS! Peach Diddy is one hell of a team. I've never had a more intense teams set than the one we had vs Plank and Greg. Sorry I couldn't take them both out when it was 2 vs 1 against me :( MKs tornado is just too gay

Plank and Greg- great teams set guys, you two have gotten so amazing. I'm glad you're camping less these days and using more skill Plank. And GREAT job on beating NinjaLink's Diddy Greg. That was one of the best Brawl matches I've ever seen. I love how creative your Snake is, we gotta get some friendlies in at the next tourny.

JCaesar- HAHA I'll beat you yet :p

NinjaLink- I'm glad I forced you to use Diddy after beating your ROB. Great set we had, even though I have no experience on Halberd and it was counterpicked against me twice in two different sets for the third match (you and Chu lol). Awesome friendlies we had later too.

Chu- One of the closest sets I've had. You two stocked me first match, I two stocked you the second, and both of us at high percents on the last one. You started reading me perfectly and I couldn't kill you lol

Lightxdream- nice to meet you, you're really cool and our set was fun. haha don't feel too bad about it, Diddy is pretty gay :p

Chinesah- Nice tourny, it's just bad luck that the turnout was so bad and the pot got *****. Good stuff for hosting again. And great teams match with Kaiser, **** was so close.

Neo- awesome friendlies we had at the very end, your Marth terrifies me.

Korn- always fun hanging with you

EE- you're a funny guy phil, but sometimes you gotta know when to stfu in public :)

Boss- when you impersonated slik's laugh I almost had a heart attack from laughing so hard.

Yoster- you almost beat Azen with Yoshi! See I knew you hated using MK all this time :p Your Yoshi is waaaaaay better and way more fun to play against :) As always, thanks for the ride bro

Godismyrock- close set dude, I hate GAW so much lol. You were seriously making me sweat even when I had a good lead on you.

Top Bottom