• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critical Hit 4 Results

Niko_K

Smash Master
Sabreik only got 80 dollars for third....

I say M2K should follow suit and give the store owner a hard time...

echos

Smash Journeyman
Can't we all just agree to play more Mario Golf?

EE, you're welcome for getting you that hole 4 birdie chip-in when you came up short on reaching the green =p
lol i agree with you kirbstir :)

and thanks percon for remembering me enough to post a shout out, appreciated.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Man, m2k, stop talking about this already.
**** happens, get over it. Please stop making such a big deal out of it.
*****ing over this isn't getting you anywhere and I doubt you'd ever want to take another smasher to court over not getting paid $5000 at a tournament. Man, I haven't even made more than $300 at tournaments. You should be happy with what you got.
I'm not even sure I've made more than $100 and that would be from money matches and random 3rd and 2nd placings at small tournaments.

Smash is all about having fun. Did you have fun at the tournament? If so, then be happy with what you got. You were paid $300 to play a game. Congrats on your winnings m2k.
If you did not have fun at the tournament then you should probably stop playing smash since you have lost the core component of it.

Foxy

Smash Master
Man, m2k, stop talking about this already.
**** happens, get over it. Please stop making such a big deal out of it.
*****ing over this isn't getting you anywhere and I doubt you'd ever want to take another smasher to court over not getting paid $5000 at a tournament. Man, I haven't even made more than $300 at tournaments. You should be happy with what you got.
I'm not even sure I've made more than $100 and that would be from money matches and random 3rd and 2nd placings at small tournaments.

Smash is all about having fun. Did you have fun at the tournament? If so, then be happy with what you got. You were paid $300 to play a game. Congrats on your winnings m2k.
If you did not have fun at the tournament then you should probably stop playing smash since you have lost the core component of it.
He tries to make a living off of Smash, it isn't just about fun for him. If you were working and you were offered a spot in a business venture that guaranteed you a 5k bonus and after doing your part you ended up receiving almost none of the promised total, you'd be pretty pissed.

Seriously, the tourney looked like a huge deal with the gigantic pot advertisement and guarantee, people have a right to complain. They basically got robbed, whether it was the organizer's fault or the hurricane's.

3GOD

Smash Ace
It's amazing to me how many people are seemingly happy that M2K didn't get the amount of money he was supposed to get for winning despite the fact that he has studied the game and practiced in order to be one of the best...

...it's kind of like those people who want to tax the rich despite the fact that most rich people have worked hard and lived below their means to become wealthy.

forute

Smash Ace
dksmash, turbo, fakekraid, thanks so much for the housing, pso's too fun
Percon, don't worry about it, I doubt Korn minded it, either
Korn, we have to do FFIV if we team 8)
M2K, yeah, I knew you liked it all along ;P
Hurricane, bad **** throwing rain at us
Kirbstir, ..starring Daisy 8) Sorry I had to quit
echos, indeed good SCIV matches
Program, Vader dittos yesss
Inui, have some refinement, that's really quite rude of you
Anyone I'm forgetting, sorry

Inui

Banned via Warnings
IDK about that man, I acted like I was gonna land in front of you, I air dodged to your back, you grabbed air, and I D-Smashed you. You didn't DI and DIed.

You seem like you're trying to act nice now though so I'm not going to argue with you.
I SD'd at 20% in the first match and it was still last hit. You probably wouldn't have won the set if I didn't SD. That's what I was really referring to. The gay d-smash thing was just silly Brawl nonsense as usual.

Toasty said:
If it was Chibo's fault for not informing you of the situation, then ignore what I'm saying...
Okay.

Forte said:
Inui, have some refinement, that's really quite rude of you
You're right. My bad. I could have worded that better.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I SD'd at 20% in the first match and it was still last hit. You probably wouldn't have won the set if I didn't SD. That's what I was really referring to. The gay d-smash thing was just silly Brawl nonsense as usual.

Okay.

You're right. My bad. I could have worded that better.
How the hell do you suicide in brawl? That game is baby proof.

pockyD

Smash Legend
hard for people to understand that SD's don't "magically" happen

good players will SD less than bad players; if you SD, you probably messed up, and it's probably because you did something stupid that someone playing better wouldn't do

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
@ Mew2King

hey man i got the utmost respect for u as a smash player but is it worth the effort of actually trying to bring these people to court for a couple hundred bucks. what happened to smash being for fun. I mean you did have fun right man. its not like you havnt won a tourny before. haha but ya man good job to all that did well. looks like it was a good tourny.

@ NinjaLink

good job man 7th huh not surprised tho. thought u might off done even better, like top 3 but hey u did well. Sucks u didnt get money tho. Also as much as u might not want it I believe diddy is your main or your best. Naner mindgames and combos are too good. Dont get me wrong your ike is the **** too but i think diddy just allows u the oppotunity to **** more cause he is more broken lol.

I cant wait for the next one, I will def be there.

BTW is NYC smash weeklies still goin now that school started if so i will see u there fri :)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
@ NinjaLink

good job man 7th huh not surprised tho. thought u might off done even better, like top 3 but hey u did well. Sucks u didnt get money tho. Also as much as u might not want it I believe diddy is your main or your best. Naner mindgames and combos are too good. Dont get me wrong your ike is the **** too but i think diddy just allows u the oppotunity to **** more cause he is more broken lol.

I cant wait for the next one, I will def be there.

BTW is NYC smash weeklies still goin now that school started if so i will see u there fri :)
Thanks for the comments but i've said it before. Just because the character looks the most impressive doesnt mean its my best nor my main. I dont main him or rely on him like some ppl said. If u havent played all my characters then it'll be kinda hard for you to say whos my best.

Brawl weeklies hasnt started back up as of yet but there are melee bi-weeklies i believe.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Thanks for the comments but i've said it before. Just because the character looks the most impressive doesnt mean its my best nor my main. I dont main him or rely on him like some ppl said. If u havent played all my characters then it'll be kinda hard for you to say whos my best.

Brawl weeklies hasnt started back up as of yet but there are melee bi-weeklies i believe.

ah no problem i have only seen u play diddy and i believe ike at the smash weeklies in NYC but i was only there like 5 times cause of work lately..

and ooo melee bi weeklies, noice. i have been waitin to see if melee can comeback. i can start to play samus and shiek again haha.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
No one cares Ch0zen One.

Christians are the fall of everything good in America.

Edit: And lol @ the rep thing.

Weren't you one the Greenest members because you a couple other kids kept + repping eachother, lol?

Yeah you were.

You Cort, Brookman, and such.

Eat **** kid, lol.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
What does anything in this entire thread have to do with Christians?

And why do you randomly hate an entire group of people? That's pretty much the definition of bigotry.

*predicts a comeback like "Christians, THEY'RE the bigots!"*

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
No one cares Ch0zen One.

Christians are the fall of everything good in America.

Edit: And lol @ the rep thing.

Weren't you one the Greenest members because you a couple other kids kept + repping eachother, lol?

Yeah you were.

You Cort, Brookman, and such.

Eat **** kid, lol.
I think i'm going to turn the other cheek seeing as you are a completely ignorant child not worth my or my God's time.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Yep, just ignore Doodah, LOL.

Look at the recession were in.

Who's fault is it?

The christians.

Who's a christian?

BushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBush.

What ever happened to separation of church and state?

There is none and there never will be again.

God isn't real you fvcks.

GOD=Gold Oil and Drugs you ignorant morons.

Anyone who blindly believes in false hopes/beliefs(God, Jesus, the whole Bible) is not smart in my book.

When all you christians die and just die(there is no heaven and hell) you'll see how your lives were wasted not smokin pot or fvckin hot chicks.

FL learned how christians are when it comes to tourneys(Maverick not Exarch).

Also, LOL @ no friends from some kid who doesn't even know me.

Come to Florida, out from behind your computer, and see that I have no friends.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yep, just ignore Doodah, LOL.

Look at the recession were in.

Who's fault is it?

The christians.

Who's a christian?

BushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBush.

What ever happened to separation of church and state?

There is none and there never will be again.

God isn't real you fvcks.

GOD=Gold Oil and Drugs you ignorant morons.

Anyone who blindly believes in false hopes/beliefs(God, Jesus, the whole Bible) is not smart in my book.

When all you christians die and just die(there is no heaven and hell) you'll see how your lives were wasted not smokin pot or fvckin hot chicks.

FL learned how christians are when it comes to tourneys(Maverick not Exarch).

Also, LOL @ no friends from some kid who doesn't even know me.

Come to Florida, out from behind your computer, and see that I have no friends.
This whole thread is full of hostility

THIS IS NO WAY TO FIGHT A WAR BOYS

Seriously, if you're gonna argue about Christianity, go to GameFAQs, we talk about Smash around here. I believe in God. I respect that you think i'm an idiot. But here isn't really the place or the time. Keep that stuff to PM's or GameFAQs they love discussing that stuff.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
i got back into 100% melee a month ago (well i still play brawl but only if its at a melee tourney and i main gaw in that game to get through matches lol)

im trying to get a ride to massmadness and **** and nj plays mad melee :)

thanks for the compliment though lol :)

florida is mostly melee still right?

Top Bottom