• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT ZeRo's Coaching Program! (I'm back!)

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
When I start playing, i will probably have a terrible losing record, would anyone want to play me if my record is something like 2-15?
The only elitist people on that ladder are the top 8, really. Or whoever has like a bunch of points over you. This is because the point system is related to the W/L's. If you beat someone with more points than you, you win a lot of points. And if you lose to somene with way less points than you, you lose a lot of points. That's how the AiB ladder works.

But there are bunch of players at every "level" of points, so don't worry about it. Just play bro.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Ok i will. Thankyou, and its possible I might use marth or lucario also. I think mk is giving me too many bad habits like forgetting to di because I know I can just glide back, but with other characters if i forget to di, i wont be able to get back to the stage.

TSM ZeRo

Ok i will. Thankyou, and its possible I might use marth or lucario also. I think mk is giving me too many bad habits like forgetting to di because I know I can just glide back, but with other characters if i forget to di, i wont be able to get back to the stage.
That's up to you. Whatever works out for you, just do it :).

Aefice

Smash Apprentice
yo zero. i been watchin recent SRT japan mk's.

they doing dthrow - buffered ftilt

is that garanteed vs some chars at some %'s?

whats new? workin on any new tricks?

TSM ZeRo

yo zero. i been watchin recent SRT japan mk's.

they doing dthrow - buffered ftilt

is that garanteed vs some chars at some %'s?

whats new? workin on any new tricks?
Hey! What's good?

Nope my friend, It is not a true combo (not guaranteed). It only works if the person being D-Throwed chooses to DI horizontally away from the MK D-Throwing. If you DI up it won't work, even at 0%.

It works in the 0-30%, but you have to buffer F-Tilt perfectly, like explained here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=325462

Not really. I'm currently mastering the basics (Shielding, spot dodging game, high% habits, mostly), and developing new and effective ways to play common tournament match ups.

Aefice

Smash Apprentice
started practicing that now. thanks.

have u got an example of a perfect glide attack on shield? i've heard if u tilt it up it's supposed to be safe. im not sure of the spacing.

also, i noticed rain takes tap jump off. why do you think he does that?

also, why do mk's airdodge from the edge onto the stage?

also, is boost grab useful for mk?

TSM ZeRo

started practicing that now. thanks.

have u got an example of a perfect glide attack on shield? i've heard if u tilt it up it's supposed to be safe. im not sure of the spacing.

also, i noticed rain takes tap jump off. why do you think he does that?

also, why do mk's airdodge from the edge onto the stage?

also, is boost grab useful for mk?
Awesome! No problem, bro!

It happens right here at 1:41!

Note: I'm not using that YouTube Channel anymore! This is my current youtube channel: Click HERE

It's simple. Most MK players, not only Rain/Japanese players do this because it is easier to do an aerial shuttle loop without jumping in clutch/close situations. This is the onyl reason to do this change.

Players like me, or Mew2King play with tap jump ON in tournaments, though. Because of our Melee habits with tap jump on.

In the end, it all comes down to personal preference and with what you perform the best.

It's because when you drop down the ledge, and then air dodge back into it, you take the quickest route back to the ledge, while being invencible, not grabbing the ledge, AND it allows you to buffer anything on your landing with a comfortable window of time.

The boost he gains is pretty much nothing. Basically the same as his dash grab, but harder to perform. I've never had the necessity to use it.

However, it could work to grab things that are just a tiny bit off the reach of your dash grab, when you try to grab from a dash in neutral position (This means, that you're standing, and you want to grab. You then dash and grab immediatly, not like run a bit and then grab).

Aefice

Smash Apprentice
hey. just checking something.

i see m2k vs otori and m2k grabs otori and otori air releases and m2k dash grabs.

is that garanteed if you grab the opponent mk while they're in the air?

are there any other characters we can grab release dash regrab?

thanks zero!

TSM ZeRo

hey. just checking something.

i see m2k vs otori and m2k grabs otori and otori air releases and m2k dash grabs.

is that garanteed if you grab the opponent mk while they're in the air?

are there any other characters we can grab release dash regrab?

thanks zero!
Yes, it is guaranteed 100%. But only if: The MK grabs the other MK while he is in the air, OR, he mashes jump buttons when he's trying to escape the grab.

Lucas, Ness, and Fox/Falco (I'm not 100% with Fox/Falco, but the times I tried it, my opponent couldn't escape) can be dash regrabbed.

You can also hit Wario with anything pretty much if he air releases out of your grab. Up air string to N-Air are excellent to build a lead!

There are more, but I don't know them all. This is because it's very weird for your opponent to air release out of a grab in a tournament setting nowadays.

Aefice

Smash Apprentice
hey zero, hows it going?

got a couple escape questions.

1. you know that vinnie IC sh nair to push mk's off battlefield platforms then he grabs the mk. how can we avoid getting grabbed?

2. also, you see that ESAM pikachu lock he did on Nairo? was like uair - footstool. how do we get out of that?

thanks buddy

TSM ZeRo

hey zero, hows it going?

got a couple escape questions.

1. you know that vinnie IC sh nair to push mk's off battlefield platforms then he grabs the mk. how can we avoid getting grabbed?

2. also, you see that ESAM pikachu lock he did on Nairo? was like uair - footstool. how do we get out of that?

thanks buddy
Pretty good! I just cameback from winning a tournament, and I'm in a Smashfest at my best friend's house.

How about you my friend?

1.- I made a video about this, everything explained here: (Check the description) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_uw1xMX4oA

Note: Subscribe to my channel!

2.- Original thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=182126

To my knowledge, if Pikachu doesn't mess up, you're guaranteed to be dead. However, it is possible, I THINK, to SDI enough to either direction (left/right) to try to mess up Pikachu's timing and in the end, "escape" the lock.

This is a wonderful about SDI: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=315154&

Hopefully I was helpful. Good luck :).

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Hey Zero, ok so I practiced last night for about 4 hours. I feel like I didn't accomplish that much because I didn't have a really good goal. What are some things I should be considering when practicing? How can I make the most out of my practice sessions?

And btw, I think I did maybe 45 min of tech skill practice in training mode/vs mode. Then I did wifi matches. I didn't use Pit much vs one player though but I think I played about 3-4 different players. A friend told me that on wifi I should just be trying to stay a step ahead, but I didn't really think much while I was playing. Maybe I was tired, or didn't have a good mindset, idk.

TSM ZeRo

Hey Zero, ok so I practiced last night for about 4 hours. I feel like I didn't accomplish that much because I didn't have a really good goal. What are some things I should be considering when practicing? How can I make the most out of my practice sessions?

And btw, I think I did maybe 45 min of tech skill practice in training mode/vs mode. Then I did wifi matches. I didn't use Pit much vs one player though but I think I played about 3-4 different players. A friend told me that on wifi I should just be trying to stay a step ahead, but I didn't really think much while I was playing. Maybe I was tired, or didn't have a good mindset, idk.
Hey!

That's a very good question. The best way to make your practice efficient is by setting goals.

For example: "I'm going to get down certain AT today. I'm going to try to do it 10 times in a row flawlessly in all the legal tournament neutrals". This has a clear goal. If you achieve, you probably got down that AT.

This has gave me the best results over the past years.

If you didn't go Pit all the matches, or didn't really focused, you probably underplayed quite a bit. Not going your main, and not focusing is not an efficient way to practice. The best way to gain experience from wifi, is to go your mains, focus, and try to win every single match. That's right. Focus on just winning. Camp if necessary, time out, etc.

Imagine if it was a tournament match. By doing this, the other person will be forced to try harder, and you will have some quality practice going on.

Make sure to practice new techniques, AT's, strategies while playing and trying to win.

Also, resting properly is extremely important. Sleeping/resting properly is just as important as practicing. Consider it a way to get better. Your body needs to be able to follow your mind at all times to do well. You not only have to practice a lot in-game to do well, but also "practice" (Rest/excercise) outside of the game as well. My current schedule includes a fair amount of excercise, sleep and in-game practice. Everything correctly mixed to allow me to perform consistently well.

Also! Here's an announcement about my 9th Pro Player Spotlight! http://tinyurl.com/boeyddt

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Hi Zero. Sometimes when I play players who are a lot better than me, I can go even with them for the first stock until they get the first ko. When my opponent gets the first ko and they are better than me, they usually take my second stock very fast and easily before I take their first stock. Do you know what is causing this to happen and how to prevent it?
I left a comment on your new youtube video.

TSM ZeRo

Hi Zero. Sometimes when I play players who are a lot better than me, I can go even with them for the first stock until they get the first ko. When my opponent gets the first ko and they are better than me, they usually take my second stock very fast and easily before I take their first stock. Do you know what is causing this to happen and how to prevent it?
I left a comment on your new youtube video.
Yes, I do.

Cause: It's because in Brawl, in order to get a KO, you need to get a hard/very good read on your opponent. When someone is better than you, it's much harder for you to read them, than for them to read you. To rack up damage you need small reads, while taking a KO needs a big read. Before you can make a big read on a better opponent, they can probably make several small reads, and go from there. This is why having a stock lead is a very good advantage in Smash.

Solution: Watch out for habits/patterns. Does your opponent like to shield a lot? Grab him and then juggle him to death! Does he like air dodge? Wait and punish! Does he like to spot dodge? Charge an Smash/anything you want if you wait! Does he like to space with a certain attack at certain distances? Approach, and shield/counter his attack!

This sounds simple, but it isn't. The better the player is, the harder it is to read them, and punish them.

Keep practicing, and thanks for the comment!

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Thankyou!
I had an idea. Someone I play likes to air dodge offstage when he thinks I will up b. In the beginning of the match, I will up b knowing he will air dodge, and then later in the match if he is offstage again, i will wait for him to air dodge and then up b him after.

TSM ZeRo

Thankyou!
I had an idea. Someone I play likes to air dodge offstage when he thinks I will up b. In the beginning of the match, I will up b knowing he will air dodge, and then later in the match if he is offstage again, i will wait for him to air dodge and then up b him after.
That's good. Except that if you know he's gonna do something, punish him instead of letting him think "he doesn't think I'll do it".

Making someone double-guess their options in-game is an extremely effective tactic to win.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I saw in the first post that I can ask questions about you. i will try.
1. How many characters do you use?
2. What is your favorite mu when using mk?
3. What is your favorite song?

I made a document on my computer with all the match up advice you gave to everyone on this thread so its easier to find.

TSM ZeRo

I saw in the first post that I can ask questions about you. i will try.
1. How many characters do you use?
2. What is your favorite mu when using mk?
3. What is your favorite song?

I made a document on my computer with all the match up advice you gave to everyone on this thread so its easier to find.
1.- On tournaments, only MK. Maybe IC's. Casually, everyone.
2.- I don't prefer any MU's over others anymore (Most MU's are the same at tournament level, as in, they usually have a CG against you). But I do enjoy a lot playing against certain players, like Rich Brown, DEHF, Mew2King, Vex (excellent practice).
3.- Irony from Claris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxUH_eZHSHQ

I appreciate that , thanks:).

Aefice

Smash Apprentice
vs mk.

1. situation is - opponent mk is chargeing Fsmash near the edge. so i glide attack from the edge tilt up and i still got hit. i thought tilted up glide attack beats fsmash? did i glide attack too late?

2. how exactly do you shuttle loop another mk's nado recovery? is it a spacing thing?

3. i just saw nairo nair from the edge to gimp diddy's up b. i've tried that before and got hit by the up b. how do you do it correctly and safely?

4. can we infinite banana lock diddy?

5. whats your opinion of the stages pokemnon stadium 1,lylat and yoshis island for mk?

6. i see good mk's sometimes shuttle loop the opponent high up above the screen. are they simply just guessing where the opponent is above the screen?

7. vs snake, when snake recovers high straight up whats out best option? cos it's out of range of shuttle loop.

8. what's the best counter to another mk's dash attack? i find it hard to react to cos it's so fast.

9. just watched nairo vs m2k. nairo defeated m2k in winners. but after losing to adhd in winners finals he played poorly vs m2k in losers finals. i've seen and been in that situation before where i've been affected by a big loss. what advice do you have to shake that off and refocus?

10. what uses does dair have in the mk ditto? im always tentative about using it cos i dont want to be above the other mk.

11. how does diddy's side b hump - footstool work? is there a way we can get out of it ?

12. when snake is in the air above us and he pulls a grenade, sometimes i hit him and we blow up. how exactly do you space so that doesn't happen? or do you just wait for him to land and grab him??

13. which direction is best to DI when hit by marth dancing blade?
thanks bud

TSM ZeRo

vs mk.

1. situation is - opponent mk is chargeing Fsmash near the edge. so i glide attack from the edge tilt up and i still got hit. i thought tilted up glide attack beats fsmash? did i glide attack too late?

2. how exactly do you shuttle loop another mk's nado recovery? is it a spacing thing?

3. i just saw nairo nair from the edge to gimp diddy's up b. i've tried that before and got hit by the up b. how do you do it correctly and safely?

4. can we infinite banana lock diddy?

5. whats your opinion of the stages pokemnon stadium 1,lylat and yoshis island for mk?

6. i see good mk's sometimes shuttle loop the opponent high up above the screen. are they simply just guessing where the opponent is above the screen?

7. vs snake, when snake recovers high straight up whats out best option? cos it's out of range of shuttle loop.

8. what's the best counter to another mk's dash attack? i find it hard to react to cos it's so fast.

9. just watched nairo vs m2k. nairo defeated m2k in winners. but after losing to adhd in winners finals he played poorly vs m2k in losers finals. i've seen and been in that situation before where i've been affected by a big loss. what advice do you have to shake that off and refocus?

10. what uses does dair have in the mk ditto? im always tentative about using it cos i dont want to be above the other mk.

11. how does diddy's side b hump - footstool work? is there a way we can get out of it ?

12. when snake is in the air above us and he pulls a grenade, sometimes i hit him and we blow up. how exactly do you space so that doesn't happen? or do you just wait for him to land and grab him??

13. which direction is best to DI when hit by marth dancing blade?
thanks bud
1.- Yeah. You need to glide attack above F-Smash range, then glide down a tiny bit, and immediatly attack as soon as you can (range-wise).

2.- You need to hit MK's tornado when one of his hitboxes are down, or when he just started the tornado animation. Both are unreliable. I suggest you to grab the ledge, so you get invencibility frames, and then immediatly jump backwards and Shuttle Loop that tornado. Much more reliable, since it works 100%.

3.- You simply need to hit Diddy's Upb trajectory with any hitbox of your N-Air, preferably the weak one, since it gimps him harder than the strong hitbox of MK's N-Air (it gives him enough vertical space to live, unless he is on a very high % of damage).

4.- I believe we can. I haven't tried, though. However, I'm going to practice it pretty soon.

5.- PS1: I hate this stage against campy characters, like Snake/Pikachu. Lylat: I don't like this stage, but it's pretty beneficial vs some characters, like Falco, and awful vs others, like Olimar. I don't like Yoshi's, since you can't really Shuttle Loop cancel on the edge smoothly. But that's really it. Nothing bad about this stage for MK. Maybe the platform saving your opponent when you're gimping him could be a bad thing. But that happens like 1/100 times, haha.

6.- The funny part about the top blastzone, is that it's actually closer than what it looks like. If someone is in the "bubble", he can't really go more above, even if he/she jumps, or whatever. So if you go below them, and shuttle loop in the area they're, you're gonna hit them 100% guaranteed.

7.- If he's rising diagonally up from you, and the Upb is starting up, shuttle loop him asap. If he's high enough, he is dead. If not, he is in a very bad position to come back to the stage.

If you mean, when he's in the bubble, and coming down, then the best option is to wait for him to be "about to" fall down (when his Upb is about to end) and jump below him and start U-Airing, when he gets close to you, start fast falling and keep U-Airing/etc. If he doesn't air dodge, he is most likely dead. If he isn't, simply keep doing it until he is.

Air dodge: Depending of how he air dodged trough you, you can D-Air/N-Air him to punish him. He's gonna get hit in either option.

You can sometimes U-Air fastfall>N-Air him, and if he goes upwards, you can juggle him even more with U-Airs/N-Airs. Depends of his % of damage, and his DI. Just be ready to do this, if he's in position.

8.- Walk away from him and F-Tilt. Walk/dash away from him and F-Air towards his direction while moving backwards. Dash away from him and then pivot grab backwards.

9.- Focus on winning the tournament. At all costs. If you lose, don't let that affect you, instead quickly think what made you lose, and fix it for when you will play that person again.

This sounds easy, but it's not. It's really hard to practice a lot, and then lose to someone. I know that feeling, however, with the tournament experience, and depending of your personality, you can either get better after losing, or worser. It depends of how you're and your mentality.

10.- Gimp/pressure off stage. Trick the other MK for when he is juggling you. Mindgames for when he is F-Air spacing.

11.- If the Diddy correctly follows your DI, you can't escape. The only way to "escape" this is to trick the Diddy into moving to the wrong direction for when he tries to footstool you. Move to the left/right and try to trick him. Don't forget to mash air dodge/U-Air to punish him.

12.- Space your attacks so you hit his feet. It's easier to do this with an U-Air while fast falling below him.

13.- Depends of how you got hit. If you got hit pretty away from him, DI away from him. If you got caught in the air, DI up/away/towards him (depending of where you got caught, DI to his back if you got caught next to him, away if you got caught not that close to him). If you got caught right next to him, DI Up/Towards him to get out.

No problem.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Thankyou for the advice in the allisbrawl chat. Right after you, I played a metaknight that spammed tornado. Is there a way to get out of it?
I forgot about your advice while playing the next person because I was thinking about something else in rl.

TSM ZeRo

Thankyou for the advice in the allisbrawl chat. Right after you, I played a metaknight that spammed tornado. Is there a way to get out of it?
I forgot about your advice while playing the next person because I was thinking about something else in rl.
If the other MK tornadoes properly, you can't get out. However, you can mash boh sticks (C/Normal) Up, and then mash jump/Air dodge/Down Air/N-Air to get out/hit the other MK.

Against tornado, is better to just predict it and punish it before you get hit. Some MK's tend to always tornado in certain moments/spots. You can also always space at F-Tilt range, and react to his tornados.

Aefice

Smash Apprentice
hey does anyone know how to inifinite nana lock diddy with mk? i've never seen a vid of it being done.

lets start practicing!

what's ur practice routine training for apex zero?

also, i notice marths frequently up b out of nado. how do we nado in a way to stop them from doing that?

Aefice

Smash Apprentice
man zero, im watchin a vid of you v atomsk prac. mk dittos.

i don't understand how u're hitting him with nado in the 2nd game when mk have so many tools to counter it.

what's ur philosophy on using nado vs another mk?

also, i saw when u were at KO % you did drill rush to momentum cancel? is that the best momentum cancel? whats the input.. simply DI and immediately drill rush?

thanks

TSM ZeRo

Hi zero I am the first to do this I think but here are my first video's(a lot of them will follow)
Would you pleace try to critique me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9XRLBrFLUw&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu5PdgkV01s&feature=youtu.be
Overall, it's solid. You definitely know what to do, but you have problems of performing them. You have technical problems, and some MU problems:

List of things you need to work on:

1.- Technical skill. You need to play more. Try to be as smooth as posible with your character. Watch my MK, M2K's, Japanese MK's, etc, and try to copy what we do. Your technical skill will get much better in the process of that.

2.- You don't pay much attention to your opponent. This gets very evident when you would try to grab a banana and get attacked by Diddy Kong from other angle. Look at your opponent's character, not yours. I barely pay attention to my character when playing, I focus 100% on my opponent. This is something you have to do when playing (paying 100% attention to your opponent), and with the time, it becomes an habit.

3.- Banana control: You were very sloppy with them. Go to practice mode, and spam them as items. Get used to their feelings, combos, stun time, etc. Practice glide tossing, combos, and overall, how to play with them around. It woks a LOT in the MU.

4.- Off Stage game: You were sloppy or scared of gimping Diddy in general. Practice against CPU Snakes/Diddy's and get used to gimping them efficiently (as shown in pro videos) and smoothly (practicing). Make it a second nature for you. With the time, you get to know when you can gimp them, and how. Most of the time you weren't sure when to gimp (Went in at a wrong time, backed out at a wrong time) or how to do it.

Good luck and keep practicing!

I was JUST looking for a video like this. Thanks!

man zero, im watchin a vid of you v atomsk prac. mk dittos.

i don't understand how u're hitting him with nado in the 2nd game when mk have so many tools to counter it.

what's ur philosophy on using nado vs another mk?

also, i saw when u were at KO % you did drill rush to momentum cancel? is that the best momentum cancel? whats the input.. simply DI and immediately drill rush?

thanks
Hitting another MK with tornado it's all about punishing cooldowns. Everytime I did it, it was because I was close to him and he was suffering lag frames because of doing another attack, and I was in the air, or in a position where I couildn't punish with a tornado.

MK's tornado really shines to punish things from afar, when you're/he is in the edge, or when you're in the air.

It works like GW's bucket. It completely stops your momentum if done correctly. Example:

Pay attention to Kakera's last stock in game 2, at the moment 14:00: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OosMVqAR64s

Np.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Overall, it's solid. You definitely know what to do, but you have problems of performing them. You have technical problems, and some MU problems:

List of things you need to work on:

1.- Technical skill. You need to play more. Try to be as smooth as posible with your character. Watch my MK, M2K's, Japanese MK's, etc, and try to copy what we do. Your technical skill will get much better in the process of that.

2.- You don't pay much attention to your opponent. This gets very evident when you would try to grab a banana and get attacked by Diddy Kong from other angle. Look at your opponent's character, not yours. I barely pay attention to my character when playing, I focus 100% on my opponent. This is something you have to do when playing (paying 100% attention to your opponent), and with the time, it becomes an habit.

3.- Banana control: You were very sloppy with them. Go to practice mode, and spam them as items. Get used to their feelings, combos, stun time, etc. Practice glide tossing, combos, and overall, how to play with them around. It woks a LOT in the MU.

4.- Off Stage game: You were sloppy or scared of gimping Diddy in general. Practice against CPU Snakes/Diddy's and get used to gimping them efficiently (as shown in pro videos) and smoothly (practicing). Make it a second nature for you. With the time, you get to know when you can gimp them, and how. Most of the time you weren't sure when to gimp (Went in at a wrong time, backed out at a wrong time) or how to do it.

Good luck and keep practicing!

I was JUST looking for a video like this. Thanks!

Hitting another MK with tornado it's all about punishing cooldowns. Everytime I did it, it was because I was close to him and he was suffering lag frames because of doing another attack, and I was in the air, or in a position where I couildn't punish with a tornado.

MK's tornado really shines to punish things from afar, when you're/he is in the edge, or when you're in the air.

It works like GW's bucket. It completely stops your momentum if done correctly. Example:

Pay attention to Kakera's last stock in game 2, at the moment 14:00: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OosMVqAR64s

Np.
ty so much :)

now you actualy say it this way and watching back myself I see exactly what you try to say.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Hi Zero. What do you do against players who like to bait you into attacking and then punish you for it? I always lose when players do this.

TSM ZeRo

Hi Zero. What do you do against players who like to bait you into attacking and then punish you for it? I always lose when players do this.
Recognize their pattern and punish them for it. Baiters repeat a pattern over and over waiting for you to fall into it.

Some people like to run back and do a pivot grab waiting for you to run at them. Others like to shield/spotdodge as soon as you approach. And so on/etc Simply figure out their pattern, and expect them do it next time you approach, and counter it!

Baiters fall of really hard once you get in their zone. But they're very strong if you can't get past their defenses.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Thankyou, but what do you do it the person baiting you approaches alot?
I will try figure out what to do but i probably wont be able to.

TSM ZeRo

Thankyou, but what do you do it the person baiting you approaches alot?
I will try figure out what to do but i probably wont be able to.
He/she still has a pattern. Some people will attack you in certain ways, and expect you to relatiate in a certain way and punish you. Or poke your defenses while looking "vulnerable", but they're actually completely safe.

It depends completely on the situation and the characters being used. It also requires a bunch of knowledge of the game.

Just keep playing. This kind of things come down naturally with the experience.

Aefice

Smash Apprentice
hey zero, i read on your twitter you're questioning otori.

can you ask him>>>

1. what advice do you have for aspiring metaknight players?

can't wait to see the interview

TSM ZeRo

hey zero, i read on your twitter you're questioning otori.

can you ask him>>>

1. what advice do you have for aspiring metaknight players?

can't wait to see the interview
I already asked him that in the interview. Just wait a little bit. It's going to be up soon.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Hi Zero :D here again with a new vid and hoping my playstyle atm can be good enough for apex (confirmed :D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwqWSEFYdC8

oh and some question, if it is not a problem

How can I create a training habit with MK?

How bad is playing 4/5 characters at the same level? Im not improving my main and that can be a problem?

How can I adapt to USA's style? I play too aggro and that will be a problem

Hope in that video i'm better than the last one :D

Top Bottom