• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT3 Edmonton Alberta, Canada May 5 2007

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
My god, look what I've brought upon us. OH CRAP I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHARACTER TO PLAY. By rising pound you mean stalling right? Are grab infinites b& in 2v2?

Eggz

Smash Hero
If I can somehow obtain like $500USD, count me in. (This is possible. XD.)

EDIT: On wobbeling...

I played Juce (Oregons like second best or something...= to Washington's like 12th. >_>)
And he used IC's in the first round of our tournament. So I went fox, and was able to avoid grabs the whole match using my super powers. I went Falcon on him in a MM vs his IC's because I assumed he would be teh suck at getting grabs. Soooo he grabs me like instantly, brings me up to 300%, and forward smashes me...4 times. I barely take a stock off in one last desperation 0-death on him. D=

I don't see any non-space animal characters being able to avoid that gay **** for a whole match. Gamebreaking for sure.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I think with each Washington member, the cost increases by an additional $500....alas, my dreams of a truly challenging Luigi ditto are dashed once again. ;)

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Yeah. $500.00 is a bit much, but still.

Washington players should get their asses down here. We're always the one leaving the country and province, etc.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
woah woah woah, i'm coming to visit friends, NAMELY stubert up there, and hang out with my BC friends.

calm down with the "WASHINGTON BETTA COME" to be honest it doesn't even necessarily make sense that washignton would be coming to this tournament lol

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Props to Praka.

Also, shut the hell up, Stu. I'm speaking on behalf of Edmonton, not myself.

kithkin

Smash Champion
hahaha, which reminds me, levi partner?

or riley if you already have someone.

(or chad if he feels up to owning* again)

*getting placed against the best teams first set.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Carl if its alright with you, i'd like to participate in your tourny....
No Shawn... ur banned. ;)

i see tyson winning this but i'll show up anyways
Mike it is true. I'm comin to this. We gots to partyyy!

I'll smash that ICe climber player with my sexy ganondorrrrrrrrf :cool:

It's not likely my brother will be allowed to go with me but I'm going to try my best to get him to come. Tiep, Ryan, John I'll try to get them all out for this and maybe even some other BC'ers but we'll see. BC will rep what they can at this shiz <3

CARL SIGN ME UP BUDDY! I'd bring a cube but pretty sure tournaments are like 3:1 | cube:TV ratio so I'd just be wasting my time. Let me know if otherwise so I can bring it :)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol adams posts are so refreshing.

btw if eric doesnt come then it's 4:0 ratio of me travelling to a tournament hoping to see eric:eric being there.

BOO

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol im such an overrated chap..

like, ken V2.0? lol thats only cause im azn and uses marth.

but i major suck at him.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
F*ck that, Riley and I are teaming. We're training in our super secret training grounds, no girls allowed. Unless maybe Sid decides to be a bad dude with me agian, but we failed miserably last time we tried, I don't think it was really that great of an idea.

kithkin

Smash Champion
i should. hay chad.

we do make a good team, and i definately want to, just i ahve no clue on chads position in all this.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
brad: im pretty sure he will, lol.

noobking: nah, i kno how good u are, plus i dont like spending money in bets/gambling.

kithkin

Smash Champion
hahaha, i'll take the bet if you are also willing to bet $5 that i'll lose.

i'm not good enough to beat adam i dont think.

i'll definately play you for pride though. aswell as i'll stp spamming if i lose

edit: carl you'd know best how well i'd do, how owned would i be?

Reese

Smash Journeyman
you guys should a 3 person FFA lol jk

Hey we should do bowser challenges at CT3, if gimpy and magnum are there. We need a third bowser thou...

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, we will try to shine, and ull just shffl a retreating fair, or dthrow to dair tech chase :(

ull pwn us.

Top Bottom