• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT3 Edmonton Alberta, Canada May 5 2007

kithkin

Smash Champion
so? i dont even play fox, so its not like saying it was anything useful.

by the way, i play sheik, so you know what you're up against.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
kithkin, on may 4th at 11:59 pm I'm going to count your posts in this thread. If your have more than 1/4 of the total posts in here...

You're banned from my tournament :laugh:

Reese

Smash Journeyman
carl that will be impossible for kithkin :laugh:

omg you have to play bowser at your tourney so we can have bowser challenges :laugh:

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
I like playing bowser, I'm definately not as good as bowser pro's but if there's a need for a third bowser... it's not like it's the stocks that make a difference, it's the fact that there's 3 f*cking bowsers. yes / no?

kithkin

Smash Champion
hahaha carl if i didnt have a things to do, i would so make sure i had exactly 1 post under 1/4th.

but i do have things to do, so i'll just post when i can and hope.

i could do it though.

and wait, bowser challenge? man get stu in there.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
me stu and X bowser would be a false bowser challange, unless X bowser was a really good bowser, that doesn't make it any less fun. well, thats not true, it makes it slighly less fun...

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Your f*cking main is a bowser counter. that was about as stupid as when you said to get Stu into the bowser challenge. I've had enough of this sh*t, Carl I'm leaving this thread untill something important comes up. Hopefully Brad will leave as well, or at least stop spamming.

Stevo

Smash Champion
if everyone agrees on it, I will assume the duty as 3rd bowser.

Bowser is too good, I'll take any chance I get to play him

we have the best bowser player in the world at least.

Edit: Which is Gimpy fish... I figured I'd clarify so none of you made the mistake of thiking i was saying it was me or something

FalseFalco

Smash Master
UPDATE

So I recently discovered that we rented out the WHOLE hall instead of just the one room! For those of you who attended the last one, this means we have about 3 times the room to put tv's and food and everything. This increases the invisible cap that I might have had to put on it.

Also, Who out of state is planning to come anyway? Gimpy can you talk to WA and see if they're still interested and Adam do the same with BC?

I'll update the front page when I don't work (not for quite a few days).

FalseFalco

Smash Master
i love how levi has like 8 hours of footage of the edmonton peeps and is studying it endlessly while I don't even remember my matches.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
*sigh* complications may have arrisen i'm talking to my parents about coming but its looking less likely -_-

i'll keep you guys updated

FalseFalco

Smash Master
That's sad to hear Gimpy.

As long as you're not losing interest in going, I completely understand your situation.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Alright i finally found the edmonton smahs players. ok peeps i know yo's got a tourney comming on may 5th. thats cool and all. but i want to get i contact with the guy who sets that **** up for you guys. I've been hosting lots of ranabts for the "capcom" fighting games. SId (if you know him) has come out to a few and so has mike. Any how I'd liek to try and get a multi game oturney going on and i'd really liek to try and get the smahs players our for a smahs tourney at the ranbat. if you guys are intrested holla at me

-Shiro420

Tyson651

Smash Lord
btw, not only that im going, but my friends; wien, henry and david are also coming. thanks.

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
Alright i finally found the edmonton smahs players. ok peeps i know yo's got a tourney comming on may 5th. thats cool and all. but i want to get i contact with the guy who sets that **** up for you guys. I've been hosting lots of ranabts for the "capcom" fighting games. SId (if you know him) has come out to a few and so has mike. Any how I'd liek to try and get a multi game oturney going on and i'd really liek to try and get the smahs players our for a smahs tourney at the ranbat. if you guys are intrested holla at me

-Shiro420
Um.. what?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
USELESS DOUBLE POSTS?!

dun make me warn you *looks serious and stern*

my attendance isn't looking very good i hate to say T-T

i'm still working on it though so not all hope is lost

Top Bottom