• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT4 Canada RESULTS

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
k seriously explain why u were cheering for them.

i think it's cuz you didn't want us to face you again...well you're worst nightmare came true!

MagnuM

Smash Ace
You were a forward smash away from taking an early exit at the hands on Team Dinosaurks in the second game. I wouldn't be floating and gloating too much, you just SQUEAKED!

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Just because you have permission doesn't mean it doesn't go against what you believe in.

tl;dr or didn't understand the double negatives: POST VIDZ PLOX KKKK

Vitality

Smash Ace
YES!!!!!111!111ONE!!!111

FalseCral for Prime Minister :p

edit: what happened to commentary? What happened to Tyson + Kithykun vs Alphicans + Vitality? :(

Tyson651

Smash Lord
so no brawl finals will be up?

no sid vs dan, no dan/tyson vs mike/jarrod

is there sid vs tyson? im guessing thats ont he same tape too, so no that either?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Are you putting more up later? What about those matches with Dan&You vs Jarrod&Stu?

Oh, and commentary???

FalseFalco

Smash Master
No brawl finals

Tyson/Dan vs. Mike/Jarrod brawl teams is coming. Sid vs Tyson is coming.

There are also more Melee teams. I'm releasing the commentary separately, because synching the commentary with the video is realllly annoying. Next time we do commentary we need to announce who is playing, what map, and say GO when it starts, and GAME when it finishes. That way the audio can match perfectly.

Also

People need to get off my case about vids. It has taken a long time, yes. There have been problems with them, yes. If you think you can change anything by shouting moarrrr fasterrrrr then you're wrong. That's only suggesting to me that you kids don't have enough patience to quietly wait, which is astounding immaturity. Granted at this point you may be totally justified for bawwwing because it has been almost a month, but people were giving me **** the day after ct4. That's unacceptable.

My life's been extremely busy: graduation the weekend of the tournament, exams taking up 2 weeks of my time in June, relationships, birthdays, not to mention the capture card itself was unavailable for an unreasonably long time. And now that I have the time and ability to put my efforts into these videos I don't feel compelled to. At all. Nor do I feel people understand how I've sacrificed.

I had the opportunity to have a weekend long trip to lake wabaman with my friends to do all sorts of illegal and fun things for probably the last time as one big group. Instead of going to my graduation after-party I went to a ****ty house party and went home and slept. The next day I ran an extremely busy smash tournament slightly hungover wondering why I was even bothering running the event.

Turns out ct4 was a great time. This was due to a combination of my best efforts and the enthusiasm and cooperation of everyone involved. I ended up very happy about the whole ordeal. After the tournament i figured i could put all my efforts toward school and my life. Turns out I'm required by law to release smash tournament videos as quickly as possible.

At this point, when even the tags are poking me in the shoulder to "faster!, post vids, post vids carl., this thread lacks vids, video games are fun, where are the vids!!" I ask everyone here;

What do I owe to the smash community?

tl;dr Fuck off

Tyson651

Smash Lord
when i meant someone, i didnt mean myself, but if i have free time ya, i wouldnt mind doing it.

Levi5

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure someone asked Carl via msn one too many times,

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that he's right, because he is. Hosting tournaments is hard. Carl's been a great host for several years now, and this time he even went out of his way, the day after his grade 12 grad for you guys. Yeah I ragged on him a little, I apologize for that, and like I assume; for the most of you that it was in good fun, not to harass.

Carl, I'm sorry. Too much hype on one end. Brawl sucks. Get better soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom