• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I hope Atomsk and I are as far away from Mew2King in the doubles bracket as possible. He's the best player here and Atomsk and I are the best team on the East Coast, so we have no business fighting him before winners finals. I'm not flying all the way there to lose to him early when I do that all the time here already.

Plz be nice. ;)

idea

Smash Master
what are you talking about, I'm coming for sure. I'm just waiting on bam to buy the plane tickets noob.
really? sweet. so bam is going too?

in that case, everyone or almost everyone from EC canada will also be from montreal. most of toronto is making money johns, myself included.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna **** a lot of people with my peach.... in friendlies cause I doubt Ill play everyone in the tourney. I just hope I dont get a Pool of death so I can make it out. ;)

Who's willing to play with probably one the best Peach. I could do some 1$ MM maybe cause my wallet got ***** by all these expenses lol!
1$ against my fox/marth? I'm pretty good, but no one knows who I am. =P

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
gmoney will bring em prolly

that dude looks like he makes money ... teach me your ways G$

Scar

#HarveyDent
**** scar your wild'n out ... you still my ***** ... if u dont recall im the kid he said u looked mad cutre with no glasses

no homo
haha yeah no i remember, i thought it was mad weird but then i was like well no it's so noticable he's just perceptive

good **** ken y

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Melee's pretty well determined amongst a select few. But there's just so much potential in the Brawl players right now. We know Mew2King is gonna be at the top, maybe even first, but not before a lot of upsets and surprises, for sure.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Atomsk I would MM you but Oli vs DDD is stupid, and Oli dittos are worse, and I hate MK, so yeah :p

I'll MM any Snakes out there for $5

Also

Regional crews?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lolz okay we'll do it for 5$ okay?

All neutrals since CPs are dumb for both of our characters?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Inui looks like a 40 year old hooker, so look for the tall kid wearing a pikachu shirt near him XD

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
LOL! I keep forgetting that there is Brawl at this tournament!
No kidding, right? This is our chance to see if a big tournament can truly handle both communities side by side. I really hope so. I love Brawl, and want Melee to live in forever, having started there.

TOP PLACING SONIC AT GENESIS, RIGHT HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom