• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hype

Again anyone who wants to play Poker or hold em Thursday (or any of the nights people arent too tired) just PM me your number and I'll give you mine so we can get in touch.

And who knows who will get first until it happens? We all know its highly skewed in two particular peoples favor but like I said in that twas the week before genesis post, melee will be won by a no name low tier main, and brawl will be won by someone not maining MK who we've never heard of :p

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hype

Again anyone who wants to play Poker or hold em Thursday (or any of the nights people arent too tired) just PM me your number and I'll give you mine so we can get in touch.

And who knows who will get first until it happens? We all know its highly skewed in two particular peoples favor but like I said in that twas the week before genesis post, melee will be won by a no name low tier main, and brawl will be won by someone not maining MK who we've never heard of :p
I'll get back to you on that one. I might be down for some Hold Em if I'm not practicing for the tourney.

Also!!

$5 MM in Brawl, someone who mains Mario. Genesis can't be complete without a Sonic vs. Mario bout on the biggest stage of them all!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Screw poker; it's all about Mafia.
Dude could you imagine a game of KGB tag late at night the night before Genesis featuring a bunch of the smashers at Ramada!?

For those who dont know, KGB tag is a brutal game of tag that involves 2 teams. One team with cars, one team running like hell to get back to base. Runners have to get from A to B on foot alone, while the team with cars have to catch the runners. Each car has up to 4 people in it, and if you catch someone you can tackle them, man handle them, tie them, cuff them, anything to get them in the car or trunk.

It's brutal but its fun as hell!

...anyone down? :p

haha in cali we'd either be arrested... or shot

pockyD

Smash Legend
i really hope nobody does anything that stupid at the hotel that could lead to 300 smashers getting kicked out

seriously guys, exercise some restraint

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hotels are made for sleepin -_-

sleep up thur night, cause reg starts early as hell on friday, not to mention u guys should be tired from flying.

well, the tourney starts early every day, so just sleep. no messin around.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
flying EC > WC will mean we will able to wake up 3 hours early than normal. The trip is physically 9 hours but time wise it's only 6 so we will naturally go to sleep at an earlier time.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
For me from Philly to SJC the trip there is 9 hr 8 min with 1hr 44min in layovers. However due to the magic of time zone change I arrive at 4:15pm despite leaving at 10:10am.
Trip back is 9hr 57min with 3hr 15min layover @_@

So whatever, close enough lol.

pockyD

Smash Legend
you don't ever include layovers/transfers when generically describing how long a trip is

i do remember occasionally arriving 'before' i left when i used to fly west from texas :)

4 more days!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ppl are playin hold em??? where? the ramada?

if so, im down. knock on every hotel room till u find the atl north one and let me in on it lol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Yes dude. I've been saying this the past 10 pages haha.

Just PM me your number or text me 505-977-7926 (do it before Wednesday tho cuz thats when we start our drive) and I'll let you know what room its going on in.

As to whether or not there will be buy ins or free play with chips is determined on whether or not we have enough people wanting to buy in, or if anyone points out that gambling is illegal :p

Either way people are more than welcome to play as much as they want. Chips and cards will be provided

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Thanks to twin a and some other guy who tried to start this earlier but didn't succeed for inspiration.

On the first day of genesis my pools match gave to me a falcon paunch into a double knee.

On the second day of genesis my pools match gave to me, 2 gay *** shinespikes, and a falcon paunch into a double knee.

On the third day of genesis my pools match gave to me, 3 simple combos, 2 gay *** shinespikes, and a falcon paunch into a double knee.

On the 4th day of genesis my pools match gave to me, 4 bob-omb pulls, 3 simple combos, 2 gay *** shinespikes, and a falcon paunch into a double knee.

On the 5th day of genesis my pools match gave to me, 5 STOCKS JV, 4 bob-omb pulls, 3 simple combos, 2 gay *** shinespikes, and a falcon paunch into a double knee.

On the 6th day of genesis my pools match gave to me, 6 up-throw rests, 5 STOCK JV, 4 bob-omb pulls, 3 simple combos, 2 gay *** shinespikes, and a falcon paunch into a double knee.

On the 7th day of genesis my pools match gave to me, 7 Thunder jackets, 6 up-throw rests, 5 STOCKS JV, 4 bob-omb pulls, 3 simple combos, 2 Gay *** shinespikes, and a falcon paunch into a double knee.

On the 8th day of genesis my pools match gave to me, 8 minutes of wobbling, 7 thunder jackets, 6 up-throw rests, 5 STOCKS JV, 4 bob-omb pulls, 3 simple combos, 2 gay *** shinespikes, and a falcon paunch into a double knee.

On the 9th day of genesis my pools match gave to me, 9 capes of gimping, 8 minutes of wobbling, 7 thunder jackets, 6 up-throw rests, 5 STOCKS JV, 4 bob-omb pulls, 3 simple combos, 2 gay *** shinespikes, and a falcon paunch into a double knee.

On the 10th day of genesis my pools match gave to me, 10 fairs a doubling, 9 capes of gimping, 8 minutes of wobbling, 7 thunder jackets, 6 up-throw rests, 5 STOCKS JV, 4 bob-omb pulls, 3 simple combos, 2 gay *** shinespikes, and a falcon paunch into a double knee.

On the 11th day of genesis my pools match gave to me, 11 combos a womboing, 10 fairs a doubling, 9 capes of gimping, 8 minutes of wobbling, 7 thunder jackets, 6 up-throw rests, 5 STOCKS JV, 4 bob-omb pulls, 3 simple combos, 2 gay *** shinespikes, and a falcon paunch into a double knee.

On the 12th day of genesis my pools match gave to me, a sacred combo.

With pichu.

No copy-paste was used in this.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
So, did you guys ever decide if/what the discount will be for bringing in equipment? It'll be a big part of whether or not I decide to lug my wii around San Fran for a couple days.

Handorin

Smash Hero

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna house me in there hotel room

ill give u like 5 dollars... =D

anddddddddd u can hear pound stories

IF U LIKE

^_^

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
if the pools are seeded by region, does that mean ppl with high standing or reputation in each region will have easier pools? or does that mean ppl in the same region are just gonna be playing each other??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom