• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
if the pools are seeded by region, does that mean ppl with high standing or reputation in each region will have easier pools? or does that mean ppl in the same region are just gonna be playing each other??
It will be by reputation. How much would it suck if you lost in pools and all you played were the people you normally play?

MacD

Banned via Administration
Come to my room Sunday =D

ill beat you all buahaha

or we can play at the tourney, which was what i did at oc3 LOLOL
omg, i totally remember playing that with you and like wobbles or someone at OC3

you probably don't remember me at all or anything (tall skinny random white kid)

i just remember playing and you said dang this kid slaps hard

wow, good times

sidefx

Smash Champion
So, did you guys ever decide if/what the discount will be for bringing in equipment? It'll be a big part of whether or not I decide to lug my wii around San Fran for a couple days.
we cant afford to give out discounts for setup's and equipment. we really cant.

if helping to finish the tournament on time, and having an active part in doing so isn't incentive enough for you to help us out by bringing equipment, then.. i dunno, it would be kinda lame not to bring it.. but i understand.. i dont want you to strain your back lugging that huge wii around..

=D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I wanna play egyptian rat screw
i remember that name...but i dont remember the rules. i do remember having fun while playing it though. Thats the card game right?

and speaking of card games...we are definitely playing mafia. greatest game ever :laugh:

_milktea

Smash Lord
omg, i totally remember playing that with you and like wobbles or someone at OC3

you probably don't remember me at all or anything (tall skinny random white kid)

i just remember playing and you said dang this kid slaps hard

wow, good times
you're goin down this time, hun
OMGGG all the memories are flooding back, yes i remember playing with wobbles and possibly you XD forgive meee, we should play again

edit: wait, i do remember u i think! we were sitting outside on the curb at some point!?

and LMAO i remember WRECKING you wayland, you took chu's pile of cards and i owned you..again! buahah shieeeet im bringing cards

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Anyone wanna house me in there hotel room

ill give u like 5 dollars... =D

anddddddddd u can hear pound stories

IF U LIKE

^_^
Didnt we already talk about you cuddling with my brother in a corner mango? Mr. Twin M.Go **** :p

And what card game is mafia?
_milktea said:
Egyptian rat screw=best card game
Rhea said:
Yes, Egyptian freakin rat screw all night.
RichBrown said:
I wanna play egyptian rat screw
_milktea said:

ill beat you all buahaha

Alright how about this, a card game tourney consisting of the following card games:

Egyptian Rat Screw
Mafia
BS
Spoons
and whatever else we can think up
(Hold em and Poker may take too long but they will still happen)

For first you get x amount of points, second you get Y amount, etc.

Sound good everybody?

Oh and Milktea, I accept your challenge at trying to own me in a reflex card game :p game on haha

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
*looks at all my colors*

kekeke :).

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
what's with all these people and their purple names
i want a purple name
Become famous in Brawl, and then ask for a purple name.

I don't think it lives up to the hype, myself--that's why I keep my current color on.

MacD

Banned via Administration
OMGGG all the memories are flooding back, yes i remember playing with wobbles and possibly you XD forgive meee, we should play again

edit: wait, i do remember u i think! we were sitting outside on the curb at some point!?

and LMAO i remember WRECKING you wayland, you took chu's pile of cards and i owned you..again! buahah shieeeet im bringing cards
LOL omg it was outside on the curb, too good

though i probably won't recognize you when i see you and you probably won't recognize me but we gotta play again, i'll ask around to find you, sounds like fun =D

sidefx

Smash Champion
From what I remember I tapped everyone in that game lil you better bring your A game cause you're going down =D

get junked

idea

Smash Master
what about that card game where you have to guess how many hands you'll take with the cards you draw, and you only get points if you're right? at first everyone draws one card, then next round you all draw two, up to 13...it's really fun but i can't remember its name.

_milktea

Smash Lord
boback im going to **** you at ers

do not underestimate my skills! i havent even played in months and ill still **** you :]

ps, i dont look like that anymore, LOL ****s from like 2 yrs ago

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, are Armada and Amsah ACTUALLY coming to this? I keep seeing rumors, but does anyone know for 100% sure?

PB&J

Smash Hero
i hope they do...

and mafia is **** we have to play son

ill explain at the hotel and who ever wants to pl;ay poker and think they can take my money or what ever come to twin's room and play with us..and mafia.which will be the most fun at the hotel

D. Disciple

Smash Master

ill beat you all buahaha

I beat you in that game at FCD and I'll do it again!

Also if you have my golden quarter that you won from me still. I want to win that back as well lol.

I need a teammate for this tournament in both brawl and melee. Help me out please

I play as Fox on teams in Melee

Lucario in Brawl.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
what about that card game where you have to guess how many hands you'll take with the cards you draw, and you only get points if you're right? at first everyone draws one card, then next round you all draw two, up to 13...it's really fun but i can't remember its name.
I believe you are talking about Wizard. I love that game! Kinda like Euchre except better.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer

FalseFalco

Smash Master
For those of you who've missed it, we're running a series of Genesis hype/analysis articles this week on AiB. Yesterday's was an interview with Sidefx about things the staff are doing to ensure the tournament's success, and today's is on the top Melee stories going into the tourney.

sidefx interview: http://allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=473
Melee article: http://allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=475
lol is that a very subtle "play melee" I see in the challenge you pose??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom