• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
That is pretty effing dumb. Both games are fun. They need to stop being so close minded.
I have been saying this forever, both games should just be played. If you don't like it, don't play it, get your head out of your *** and don't be a **** because a person prefers another game over yours.

M2K is soo going to win brawl singles, I feel it.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Grand finals, first set M2k+jman vs Darc+Scar

First match came down to M2k vs Darc+scar, with M2k miraculously pulling out the win. CP is Brinstar.

On Brinstar M2k/Jman 2 stocked Darc+Scar. 2-0 M2k/Jman CP is... DK64.

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
grand Finals, First Set M2k+jman Vs Darc+scar

First Match Came Down To M2k Vs Darc+scar, With M2k Miraculously Pulling Out The Win. Cp Is Brinstar.

On Brinstar M2k/jman 2 Stocked Darc+scar. 2-0 M2k/jman Cp Is... Dk64.
Lets Go M2k Jman!!

Lets not have a Melee/Brawl debate right now
We'll stop debating when people get off melee's *ock and just live with people playing another game.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
How about stop throwing baseless, worthless assumptions around before you get punished for it, kay?
How about you

1. Stop only picking this guy for hating on melee players, whilst you post nothing publicly when the opposite happens.
2. Stop publicly attacking people when it should be done in PMs like a good moderator. You're mad unprofessional, son. Step that admin game up.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom