• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.Gray-Man Mafia-Town Wins!

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Fine, I thought by asking for some information regarding his games, I could read him a bit better. Has he played as scum before? No? Maybe he will slip up easier. He has played as scum before? So I know he has experience as mafia as well as town.

If there is information that will help me determine his alignment, then I want it. Bardull, tell me briefly about your past games. Your alignment and outcome of the game will do.

To all naysayers

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I know Hydras aren't unreadable. Just they're very good at covering their tracks! I'm not Tandora dammit.

Anyway.

After rereading like five times, IR looks grodiest now.
vote: IR
However, question for others: Is it because he's using meta for his vote?

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Does the level of surety matter? No, it doesn't.

However I am curious as to your read on him, since you seem so occupied with determining mine.

@IR: You still havn't answered how Bardull summarizing how he played other games would have give useful information. Am I correct in you saying that your meta comment was completely unrelated to Bardull? If so, why did you feel the need to tell us your reads this game weren't going to revolve around meta? It was unprompted. If not, my previous point in 98 still stands.
The meta comment meant that the information I get from what Bardull tells me will not be the sole factor in determining his alignment.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gordy

~June 20, 2011. 3:06 PM

How is EBR's Soup read confidence indicitave of alignment? How is the answer indicitave of alignment? Your scum hunting is making no sense to me.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
I know Hydras aren't unreadable. Just they're very good at covering their tracks! I'm not Tandora dammit.

Anyway.

Before anyone answers this, tell me why I'm the grodiest.

D

Deleted member

welp, game movign faster than expected (I hsould probably stop expecting stuff like that in Dgames).

to answer asdioh from 2 pages back: yes I will be more active (though until this thursday I might be busy occasionally), and no I don't know jacksh** about the flavour.

The J-Gord thing is probably going to confuse me a lot but w/e

okay enough intro, ack to reading again (so far nobody looks scum btw)

Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!!

th3kuzinator|Ryker
@EBR

The only game I can read with him in it is SMRPG when he was town aligned. If I know that his two other games have also been town aligned, I know a bit about his meta and I can see how his play this game matches up with his play in SMRPG.

I'm not solely relying on meta btw
No, seriously, what do you hope to gain?

Unvote Vote IngR

th3kuzinator|Ryker
WL v Soup is looking like TvT for now.

Still don't like IR. He's all over the place.
I agree with the first line, you sexy fiend, but I think WL vs. Asdioh is TvS. Asdioh is the scum, btw.

The second line is wrong. He's not all over the place. He's in one place and it's the wrong place. He's not commenting on anything but something I see no gain from knowing.

th3kuzinator|Ryker
@WL hydras are one playerslot, irregardless of the amount of players that are using said account. If you can't read them, then try a little harder rather than pulling a Tandora and exhausting all of your energy into *****ing about the hydra's presence. It hinders your ability to play.
Where did he set hydras up as unreadable and not just that he can't read the namesake of this hydra?

th3kuzinator|Ryker
Asdioh, should IngR claim right now?
RedRuy, can you recall IngR doing anything unrelated to Bardull's meta despite there being more information to pull from at this stage?
WL, is Asdioh scum? Why/why not?
Gova, I'm not going to drop the promised bombshell, what does that mean?
Bardull, who are your top two scum picks?
Gorf, one of WL, Asdioh, and myself is scum. Who is it? This is hypothetical.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I don't know. It could mean you won't answer my question, it could mean you won't give me your read on Soup, it could mean you won't let me get a read on you, or it could mean something entirely different because I don't remember you promising me anything.

th3kuzinator|Ryker
I never said Asdioh was town, dearest.

He's null for me atm. The only thing I really saw was the post you commented on in 132 which wasn't hug.

Yeah, I should have told them about it in my first post but I wanted to talk with you first before making it public info.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
@Asdioh, do all people that play different seem scummy to you? How does this apply to WL because I'm not seeing what you are.
Do you mean "the same people playing differently from before" or "people have different playstyles?" To both: not really. Though at the same time, WL usually gives me a townfeel very early on, when he's town... and I'm not getting that this time around. He's null for me right now, but that leaves him scummier than my other nulls because he should be on my town list, you know?

July 2nd?! ...

I'm not hydraing mang it's just Gord here. Sorry for the confuzzle. But yee bro it was my lack of confidence, and my desire to take myself to lylo and quickvote RadFic there that crushed town's win. I've stopped giving a f*** who's got a good reputation and whatthe**** ever, because now I KNOW I'm one of, if not, THE best players here and I will lead my town to victory.
Oh snap.

welp, game movign faster than expected (I hsould probably stop expecting stuff like that in Dgames).

to answer asdioh from 2 pages back: yes I will be more active (though until this thursday I might be busy occasionally), and no I don't know jacksh** about the flavour.

:|

Asdioh, should IngR claim right now?
Nobody should ever claim less than 24 hours into the game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gordy

~June 20, 2011. 6:50 PM.

WL said:
Is it because they're using meta that you are voting them?
Not quite.

EBR said:
Where did he set hydras up as unreadable and not just that he can't read the namesake of this hydra?
Iirc he mentioned ****** in the post I quoted. I could be wrong but meh. Still don't like it either way.

EBR said:
Gorf, one of WL, Asdioh, and myself is scum. Who is it? This is hypothetical.
I'll look more into it tonight.

July

Smash Apprentice
Wait... J isn't in this game, therefore I can't RVS him. :/

Vote: Soup for fakequoting J >_<

@smarboy69: the last time I saw you, you were town in Dissidia. You did fairly well there, until scumRyker convinced you that your good plan was actually bad. I hope you're town again this game..?

@AA, TPK, and to a lesser extent, Gova: are you guys gonna actually have some activity this game?

@Inglo: JTB/Gheb hydra? Why did I not expect this?
These questions are fluffy, not sure what you would even gain from the answers to these. Especially the one to gord...which really isn't even a question.

Forgot to ask: who here knows the D.Gray Man flavor very well, and can be our Master of Flavor? I know it's not me :bee:
I know nothing about the flavor, this goes along with the earlier questions that I really don't like, especially not this early in the game.

I just wanted to know if I could trust you. I trust my ability to read Broto better than anyone but that's come through time and experience and Kuz's presence is sullying the whole damn thing like a cheap wine wrought with vinegar.
Current thoughts on EBR?

And I've had a pretty good amount of experience against Kuz, and some against Ryker so I have confidence in my ability to read EBR as well.

WL, why are you so concerned yourself that i am not concentrating on EBR?
Because I am directly implying you're scum and you seem to be completely oblivious to it.
EBR, why did you answer Soup's question to WL before he had the chance to?

Despite that, #117 from EBR does strikes me as town Ryker.

Anyway.

Is there a reason you call IR grodiest and vote him, but then ask others why they are voting them instead of clarifying your own vote? And I mean other than because you may influence their answer, because that's not a huge concern when the answer is yes or no.

However, if you are insistent on waiting for EBR, Gord, and Soup's responses, then I would like your answer to the question after theirs.

Vote: Asdioh

His first few posts were strange, they contained a lot of fluff and a lot of questions that I don't understand his reasons for asking.

@Asdioh: You've played with Gova before in Pizza. How do you feel about his play here so far?

@IR: Hi Gheb! Last time I saw you we were scum together. So far your play has not been great, but honestly not what I expect from scum Gheb. Idk know much about JTB's play though, so IGMEOY until we hear more from your hydra.

@Soup: How do you feel about WL from your interactions?

th3kuzinator|Ryker
Do you mean "the same people playing differently from before" or "people have different playstyles?" To both: not really. Though at the same time, WL usually gives me a townfeel very early on, when he's town... and I'm not getting that this time around. He's null for me right now, but that leaves him scummier than my other nulls because he should be on my town list, you know?
So what he's done warrants a null read to you but since WL as a player usually gives you a townie vibe he is scummier than your other null reads. Thats your reasoning for your WL vote?

wtfamireading.jpg

Could you possibly be any more stanceless?

Nobody should ever claim less than 24 hours into the game.
Do you say this because its the safe answer or do you actually believe it? If you do, why?

What is your current read on IR?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
These questions are fluffy, not sure what you would even gain from the answers to these. Especially the one to gord...which really isn't even a question.

I know nothing about the flavor, this goes along with the earlier questions that I really don't like, especially not this early in the game.
Dunno what to say against this. It was the very beginning of the game, I had nothing to go on, I asked what came to mind.

Vote: Asdioh

His first few posts were strange, they contained a lot of fluff and a lot of questions that I don't understand his reasons for asking.

@Asdioh: You've played with Gova before in Pizza. How do you feel about his play here so far?
Null so far.

@IR: Hi Gheb! Last time I saw you we were scum together. So far your play has not been great, but honestly not what I expect from scum Gheb. Idk know much about JTB's play though, so IGMEOY until we hear more from your hydra.
Don't remind me :| I'll make sure to watch both of you, and not "clear" you as town this time unless I'm absolutely positive.

So what he's done warrants a null read to you but since WL as a player usually gives you a townie vibe he is scummier than your other null reads. Thats your reasoning for your WL vote?

wtfamireading.jpg

Could you possibly be any more stanceless?
I have a town read on Soup. I feel like Soup is an easy target early game, and that's what WL was going for. That, plus the fact that I don't have my usual townread on WL, made me vote for him.

Do you say this because its the safe answer or do you actually believe it? If you do, why?

What is your current read on IR?
Of course I believe it. Do you remember what J tried to do to me in the first 24 hours of Pizza mafia? When he brought me, the doctor, to L-1 that quickly and desperately tried to get me to claim?

Read on IR: wanting Bardull's background is completely null to me, as I've seen that type of thing done in a lot of games... but him doing nothing else is scummy. Overall, null leaning scummy.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Votecount:

asianaussie (0)
smarboy69 (0)
ThePaprikaKiller (0)
Red Ryu (0)
July (0)
Bardull (0)
Asdioh (2) -Gova, July
soup (1) -Gord
laundry (1)- JTB
Gova (1) *******
Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!! (Ryker/Kuz) (0)
Inglorious ******* (JTB/Gheb)(3)- Soup, WL, EBR

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Gordy

~June 20, 2011. 3:06 PM

How is EBR's Soup read confidence indicitave of alignment? How is the answer indicitave of alignment? Your scum hunting is making no sense to me.
Neither is indicitive of alignment, it's just a foundation to help me determine alignment later on in the game.

I have a town read on Soup. I feel like Soup is an easy target early game, and that's what WL was going for. That, plus the fact that I don't have my usual townread on WL, made me vote for him.
You acknowledge then that you're finding WL scummy because you don't get a town vibe from him? That's how it reads to me and it makes no sense. Hell, everyone must be scummy to you since they're null because you don't have their usual town read on them right?

th3kuzinator|Ryker
@July: Good luck getting a read on this slot when you can't even figure out who was posting. 117 was Kuz.

EBR, why did you answer Soup's question to WL before he had the chance to?
Because WL and myself were on the same wavelength and he asked the question I wanted to before I could. I just basically further followed up on that point.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
July is looking tentatively town, i am quite unsure on gova, but i also want to say he is town.

asdioh is null.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@July
@Asdioh
I'm really not sure about WL, i have seen WL scum in action and he is alot more composed and not this frivolous with everything, i know it sounds like one of those occums razor situations but i don't think WL is scum at this instance despite the obvious scumminess.

unvote
that's how i feel about WL right now, nothing has really changed, the IR vote is warranted and then we'll leave it there.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
hiya fellas

games i've been in:

FF6 - Town - Quicklynched by scum on D5 - lost
FF4 - Mafia - Lynched on D6 - lost
IDM - Town - Lynched on D2 - lost
SMRPG - Town - Survived 'til endgame - won.

i don't have scum picks yet (is it even possible to have scum picks this far in with players i've never played with? meh i'll look it over)

don't know why IR is focusing on me so much with his posts.

EBR - why wouldn't town want to know how i typically play (i'm a new player to dgames, after all)?

July

Smash Apprentice
@EBR: Oh well, I would be wrong about who posted, but that post still gives me a town vibe so idc.

Dunno what to say against this. It was the very beginning of the game, I had nothing to go on, I asked what came to mind.

Null so far.
Fair enough, I still find the questions scummy but there's not much more I can say about it.

Don't remind me :| I'll make sure to watch both of you, and not "clear" you as town this time unless I'm absolutely positive.

The first part I like, and I agree with your town read on Soup. However, you have been focused on WL's suspicions of Soup. How do you feel about Gord and his #119 in which he said Soup needs more attention to be paid? Do you feel Gord's suspicions are more justified than WL?

@PaprikaKiller: What do you think of the WL v. Soup discussion that happened earlier? As in did it feel T v. T, T v. S, or S v. S to you.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

asianaussie

Smash Hero
im here and wtf lots of posts

ill be active, as far as active can be (im not awake during everyone else's peak hours >_>), i also know a fair bit about flavour

thoughts in a bit, checking up on internet committments

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
WL, is Asdioh scum? Why/why not?
That post you quoted and voted him for earlier, that made me think a little bit. Originally I dismissed it as nothing but I went and looked at it again and, considering his post before it, it struck me as off too. He wanted a guaranteed "master of flavor" as he called it for the game, but then the next post, he's calling it unimportant?

It did jump him onto my scum reads. His attack on me is a bit grody as well, especially because of his "WL is always town, the fact that he's null means he's scum" thing. dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

and asidoh is better than that.

Top Bottom