• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daily Tips On How To Play "Gay"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
You should gloriously change your avatar to transexual fruit eating guy[one with the huge eye lashes]

and i will love you forever. Because hormone giving guy is the best character to ever been bestowed apon One Piece
He/She was my avatar about a few days ago, and about a week ago was Mr.2 :laugh:

We should change the whole "Gay Playstyle" to the "Okama Way" :mad:

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
DMG, how do you feel about taking forever to CP?

Like, asking to look at the stages, as if you made it deep into the brackets but don't somehow know the 4 or 5 stages that are actually legal, then taking forever. Don't forget to say "We'll go... noooo... wait... nooo" for 5 minutes while they wait between games...

I like it.

Tero.

Smash Champion
DMG, how do you feel about taking forever to CP?

Like, asking to look at the stages, as if you made it deep into the brackets but don't somehow know the 4 or 5 stages that are actually legal, then taking forever. Don't forget to say "We'll go... noooo... wait... nooo" for 5 minutes while they wait between games...

I like it.
We have a special rule for this in Europe, because Pamaro, a german player, took like 20 minutes to decide on his counterpicks.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
u can only really play gay with high tiers in this game.

thus them being high tiers

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have updated the Topic with another "Gay" tip.

Trust me, they will get stronger/Better.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
that would be the time when you could take it for yourself! I mean we're all in this to be gay right
Impossible to take it off without me waking up if the Watch is facing out like normal.

That and I never sleep. Trust me if it looks like I am sleeping, chances are I am awake. I only sleep when it's safe lol :)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
well...it sorta goes back to the whole notion of the type of watch it is. Cause in my mind the only way i could possibly effectively make someone feel highly inferior is with my dads Rolex watch.

I mean if your gonna be gay to someone. Let expensive **** make them feel even worse. One good look at your blingin' ness and they'd be like " Wow i know some timed out gay **** is headed my way"

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Impossible to take it off without me waking up if the Watch is facing out like normal.

That and I never sleep. Trust me if it looks like I am sleeping, chances are I am awake. I only sleep when it's safe lol :)
Oh my God, this will definitely spawn Chuck Norris jokes with DMG taking Norris' place. :V

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
^^^^you have to have PH.D in the Science of gay department

9 long years of hard work and dedication all so you can time someone out. Its hard work timing out Jesus H. tap dancing Christ.

Tujex

Smash Ace
This thread is SO full of WIN!

I can feel myself player gayer with every passing match thanks to thise thread!

Thanks DMG!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I highly approve of this thread.
:)

EDIT:

Oh my God, this will definitely spawn Chuck Norris jokes with DMG taking Norris' place. :V
DMG's Wario can be more aggressive than Mew2King's Metaknight
Too bad he has never played aggressively :(

DMG doesn't camp.
He waits.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
"It's Not Running Away, It's Spacing"

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
This is awesome. Heres a string of gay hearts for you:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's not spam it's projectile spacing.

ADHD

Smash Hero
So here's what you do. You pick diddy kong, you have two bananas out, one in your hand, the other directly in front of you. Now, you say in your mind: "I like to put large things into and out of my mouth, and I am perfectly comfortable with doing so. " Then, you shoot peanuts until the timer runs out. GOOD GAME GAIZ.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
So here's what you do. You pick diddy kong, you have two bananas out, one in your hand, the other directly in front of you. Now, you say in your mind: "I like to put large things into and out of my mouth, and I am perfectly comfortable with doing so. " Then, you shoot peanuts until the timer runs out. GOOD GAME GAIZ.
You must have read my mind because I am quite comfortable with placing large objects inside my mouth and the promptly removing them.

NNID
Budget_Player
I highly approve of this thread.
:)

EDIT:

DMG's Wario can be more aggressive than Mew2King's Metaknight
Too bad he has never played aggressively :(

DMG doesn't camp.
He waits.
DMG once, on a whim, decided to try out Captain Falcon in brawl. He was sandbagging against M2K and M2K managed to bring them both to the last stock. DMG responded by pressing down and B and farting. The game hacked itself.

Meh, I got no SSBB norris jokes.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Hey, if someone gets someone to quit Brawl due to gay playing, does that make them a good gay player? xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLYXYEYJozk -Ignore the first sandbagging stock.

After the game, exact words of the Fox player, "You know, it really takes the fun out of the game when you f***ing play this way." *Drops controller and quits Brawl for life* yeah... true story.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You live in Fort Worth/Dallas. You should play against the REALLY "Gay" players like Dphag and d4ba.

bobson

Smash Lord
Does anyone else think it's kind of immature how we throw around the terms 'gay' and '****' so freely in this community? I'm not gay, and have never been *****, but it's slightly offensive even to me.
On the contrary, I think the fact that no one gets offended over it says something about the overall maturity of the community.

Browny

Smash Hater
On the contrary, I think the fact that no one gets offended over it says something about the overall maturity of the community.
umad :mad:

How many adults do you ever see throw around these terms as loosely as done on SWF.

NONE

Not being offended doesnt make it mature in the slightest lol. You can get kids these days <10 years old completely desensitised to video game violence and swearing, does that make them mature? lmao. Its like theres two different scales of maturity; 5-16 years old, and 17 onwards. SWF may be 'mature' by the first scale...

sorry to go slightly off-topic... Im not offended by these terms at all, but the last thing they are indicative of is the maturity of SWF haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom