• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DasDonkey Vertex Box v2.2 Released!!

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
das donkey's been removed from your site!

Hey, I'm just beginning to learn about editing textures and stuff. I'd like to learn how to edit vertexes, and I see that i need DasDonkey for that. When I go to the site linked here and try to download it, I get this federal message saying it's been removed. Where can I still get dasdonkey? or do people use a different program to edit vertexes now?
Aye, I'm looking for a place to download it as well.

red skull fire

Smash Cadet
ok so 2things happen to me.....the java runtime thing pops up after......it says its missing some kind of file? ugg why cant any of these moding programs work right....

red skull fire

Smash Cadet
ok so 2things happen to me.....the java runtime thing pops up after......it says its missing some kind of file? ugg why cant any of these moding programs work right....

Top Bottom