• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Please.....just stop x__x
Umm 1. I didnt use this tactic until like a month ago lol. When Afro mained wario he usually beat me(then again I was much worse then) and seibirk would 2 stock him often just spamming sh bair.

Ive played lots of warios reflex(who I beat without doing it), Fiction whom I barely lost to without doing it.

My teams partner mains wario whom used to get me to 1 stock mid% most matches where as now he RARELY ever gets me to last stock.

Wario has almost no approach and you can react to everything he can do which often includes getting easy grabs since everything they try to do will become super predictable. He cant dacus, he cant bite, he cant dair, he can fair which clashes but he takes much more percent then if he tries to run and shield grab you can easily grab him first which = 40%/death if hes at like 80%+ when you grab him.
Warios only chance is to get a lead and really camp hard. Seibrik is right.

Yeah no. Don't think so.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Mmh Kaos and all the oli's and falco's are more my problem than Wario, even if I never played glutonny x)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
You checked the matchup thread? Seibrik and CPU have good approach ideas, and I could fetch you Co18 against Olimars (he's seriously too good at that matchup) videos to help. Just trying to help ya take first!!!!

Tekk

Smash Lord
I will !
No kidding, lol.
But I wish I could ;_;
I so wanna meet real ddd players, because they are just terrible in France (except Beaver and me)

Tekk

Smash Lord
Lol failtroll, Dedede is only broken on wifi if he abuses Fsmash, otherwise he gets ***** by Wifiknight and Wifisnakes.

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
Pound'll be a lot better than genesis imo, Players are prepared, More representation from countries (almost 20 players from here in PR are going for melee and brawl instead of 6 (DBR genesis) a lot more players from Europe an its countries, and the best thing everyone is staying at the Inn!! friendlies and MM's all day and a indoor pool xD!! HYPED!

Zip.

Smash Lord
i was going to go, and take up Crashics old offer(housing and ideas and such)but im extremely short on cash.
;___;
i wanted an interview lol.
good luck ddds :3

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
i was going to go, and take up Crashics old offer(housing and ideas and such)but im extremely short on cash.
;___;
i wanted an interview lol.
good luck ddds :3
you should still go, beg your parents for money if you have to, or even sell your body =D.

Top Bottom