• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I take back any claims about Manaphy being OU viable. Garchomp overshadowed Manaphy during 3.2/3.1, preventing just about anyone the ******* from realizing how ****ing stupid Manaphy is without a Rain Dance set up.

Oh and hi again

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Yeah, I was running on making a counter Manaphy team, but ****, was just too **** weird in today's metagame. Like, aside from Blissy, I ran the risk of running overspecialization, like running a Cresselia with calm mind, light screen, moonlight, and energy ball (this was for Tail Glow plus 3 attacks Manaphy). Anything other than Manaphy, **** gets destroyed. Blissy seemed the only hope, and choice specs Joleteon.

Surprisingly though, Bibarel did fine against her hahaha. Oh Bibarel, how I have grown to love you.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Bibarel? Hmmhm ... >_>

At any rate, Manaphy just about fills the support and offensive characteristics of an Uber. In fact, Manaphy is no different from Garchomp sans Manaphy's notably wide options. Rain Dance teams are the real problem since they can get off a sweep without much effort thanks to Manaphy denting **** before a boost.

Tekk

Smash Lord
What do you have to do to be a Broomer exactly ?I know, you need to be a respected smasher and one of the best with your char, but How could I ever be a Broomer being european ?How can I become a respected smasher without going to YOUR tourneys ?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
.Tero is in the back room. I'm not sure exactly how you get in the back room. A LOT of back room people pulled in there for the Metaknight debate.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
He's in the Brawl back room though. And according to him, he doesn't play that often because Europe doesn't play Brawl that often.

Yeah, that ****s better than the wombo. Wombo's lame as hell outside the announcers.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
He was probably one of the people rounded up for the Metaknight final vote. A lot of top players, even retired ones like Afro were put into the back room just for the Metaknight debate.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Thanks broseph.

How is that in anyway new? If it is what I think you ment, I've been doing that forever XD

I'll watch it when I get home. School comps are gay

Tekk

Smash Lord
I don't know really, I don't even know if I will ever find an application lol.

o btw
http://www.pixenli.com/images/1259689335048030300.jpg

lemme trad "Would you still play with me if I told you I play mk ?"
"It's mk we shall ban, not his mainers"

this was a JOKE poster me, Kai and Inter made for geneva brawl garden II
I'm pretty proud of it (H)

oh and it's jujux on the pic lol

LMaster

Smash Rookie
Hi everybody I'm a new DDD mainer so I think I had to introduce myself here (because the meet and greet thread seem to be a big hole in new comer fall D:)

So I'm a DDD french player (Oh and I really main D3 not just pick it versus snake or other good Mu ~~) I already knew Tekk, we are in the same clan so he can teach me a lot of thing. (I just steal some of his trick and he hate that xD). In France my nickname is Alucard (but who cares ? xD).

I know this forum for a very long time now but, this is my first post. I realized that it will be better for me to help with my experience (very little) and ask some help (mainy times xD) than just read the post and apply them. (Yes It's a copy/paste from my presentation xD)

So I'll do my best to be a good pinguin and keep the pinguin spirit (Be grab mother****ers !!! D:)

Top Bottom